Corporate Office Properties Trust (OFC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that OFC reports less variability in its free cash flow than only 5.48% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- Currently, OFC generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than only 11.49% of US dividend stocks.
- Free cash flow for OFC has a compound average growth rate of 38.73%, which is higher than 87.02% of stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with OFC's price: EQIX, GROW, ISDR, ARTW and KNSL.
OFC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for OFC, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 2.57%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Corporate Office Properties Trust are:
- OFC's market cap is about 3 billion US dollars -- its dividend yield of 4.39 is greater than 72.76% of its fellow stocks in the mid market cap class.
- OFC's market cap of approximately $3 billion makes it a mid-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 65.95% of them.
- Based on dividend growth rate, Corporate Office Properties Trust has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 30.14% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
OFC Dividend Chart
OFC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
OFC Dividends vs. Peers
|1||SIR||Select Income REIT of Beneficial Interest||27.02%|
|2||FSP||Franklin Street Properties Corp.||9.33%|
|3||CIO||City Office REIT, Inc.||7.72%|
|4||CXP||Columbia Property Trust, Inc.||7.41%|
|5||CLI||Mack-Cali Realty Corporation||6.09%|
|6||VNO||Vornado Realty Trust||5.94%|
|7||PDM||Piedmont Office Realty Trust, Inc.||5.81%|
|8||WRE||Washington Real Estate Investment Trust||5.69%|
|9||HIW||Highwoods Properties, Inc.||5.46%|
|10||PGRE||Paramount Group, Inc.||5.39%|
|11||BXP||Boston Properties, Inc.||4.60%|
|12||HPP||Hudson Pacific Properties, Inc.||4.42%|
|13||OFC||Corporate Office Properties Trust||4.39%|
|14||KRC||Kilroy Realty Corporation||3.71%|
|15||FPO||First Potomac Realty Trust of Beneficial Interest||3.59%|
|16||NRE||NorthStar Realty Europe Corp.||3.53%|
|17||LPT||Liberty Property Trust||2.65%|
|18||ARE||Alexandria Real Estate Equities, Inc.||2.57%|
|19||TIER||TIER REIT, Inc.||2.49%|
|21||CLNC||Colony Credit Real Estate, Inc.||0.00%|
|22||NYRT||New York REIT, Inc.||0.00%|
Looking for More Information on OFC dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Corporate Office Properties Trust's dividends? Try the links below:
Corporate Office Properties Trust Common Stock (OFC) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Corporate Office Properties Trust (OFC) - Dividend Investor
Corporate Office Properties Trust (OFC) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha