Corporate Office Properties Trust (OFC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that OFC reports less variability in its free cash flow than 3.52% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- OFC's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.5 years is -0.21% -- which is higher than about 5.48% stocks we're looking at.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with OFC's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: NYT, SNX, MOMO, EVI and ENIA.
OFC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of OFC, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 171.77% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of OFC, investors may wish to consider are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Corporate Office Properties Trust's dividend yield of 3.98% is in the top 21.51%.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for OFC than it is for 83.42% of other equities in the Real Estate sector that also issue dividends.
- OFC's market cap of approximately $3 billion makes it a mid-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 79.53% of them.
OFC Dividend Chart
OFC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
OFC Dividends vs. Peers
OFC's dividend yield currently ranks #17 of 24 vs. its peers in the REITs - Office category.
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on OFC dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Corporate Office Properties Trust's dividends? Try the links below:
Corporate Office Properties Trust Common Stock (OFC) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Corporate Office Properties Trust (OFC) - Dividend Investor
Corporate Office Properties Trust (OFC) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha