Corporate Office Properties Trust (OFC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that OFC reports less variability in its free cash flow than merely 4.01000000000001% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that OFC has less fluctuation in its price than 94.48% of stocks we're observing.
- Currently, OFC generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than just 6.52% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with OFC that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: COLM, ED, CUBE, BF.B and D.
OFC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Corporate Office Properties Trust, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 3.75% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Corporate Office Properties Trust's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Corporate Office Properties Trust produces a dividend yield 4.22% -- which falls in the top 21.69%.
- Corporate Office Properties Trust has annual revenue of approximately $603 million; this puts it in the small-sized revenue class -- where its dividend growth rate surpasses that of 29.93% of US-listed, dividend-issuing stocks in the same revenue class.
- OFC's market cap of approximately $3 billion makes it a mid-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 70% of them.
OFC Dividend Chart
OFC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
OFC Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on OFC dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Corporate Office Properties Trust's dividends? Try the links below:
Corporate Office Properties Trust Common Stock (OFC) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Corporate Office Properties Trust (OFC) - Dividend Investor
Corporate Office Properties Trust (OFC) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha