Oconee Federal Financial Corp. (OFED): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OFED Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 6.95 for OCONEE FEDERAL FINANCIAL CORP; that's greater than it is for 85% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 280%, OCONEE FEDERAL FINANCIAL CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 94.43% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of OCONEE FEDERAL FINANCIAL CORP's share price is greater than that of just 10.4% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to OCONEE FEDERAL FINANCIAL CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be NBHC, EBC, RNST, HBCP, and PRK.
- OFED's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit OCONEE FEDERAL FINANCIAL CORP's official web site, go to www.oconeefederal.com.
OFED Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, OFED's price/sales ratio is 162.07% higher, now standing at 7.6.
- Over the past 146 months, OFED's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 21.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OFED.
OFED Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -1.19%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -27.46%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at -7.08%.
The table below shows OFED's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OFED Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OFED Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.41||52-week high||$27.00|
|Prev. close||$24.00||52-week low||$20.24|
|Day high||$24.29||Avg. volume||600|
|50-day MA||$24.45||Dividend yield||1.71%|
|200-day MA||$23.68||Market Cap||131.31M|
Oconee Federal Financial Corp. (OFED) Company Bio
Oconee Federal Financial Corp. operates as a holding company for Oconee Federal Savings and Loan Association that provides various banking products and services in South Carolina and Georgia. The company was founded in 1924 and is based in Seneca, South Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
OFED Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OFED Latest Social Stream
View Full OFED Social Stream
Latest OFED News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OCONEE FEDERAL FINANCIAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OFED as an investment opportunity.
It's common for many investors, especially those who are inexperienced, to buy shares in companies with a good story...
Don't Buy Oconee Federal Financial Corp. (NASDAQ:OFED) For Its Next Dividend Without Doing These Checks
Oconee Federal Financial Corp. ( NASDAQ:OFED ) is about to trade ex-dividend in the next three days. Typically, the...
Oconee Federal Financial (NASDAQ:OFED) shareholders have endured a 5.7% loss from investing in the stock five years ago
Oconee Federal Financial Corp. ( NASDAQ:OFED ) shareholders should be happy to see the share price up 22% in the last...
SENECA, S.C., August 12, 2022--Oconee Federal Financial Corp. (Nasdaq: OFED) (the "Company"), the holding company for Oconee Federal Savings and Loan Association ("Oconee Federal"), announced today net income of $4.1 million, or $0.72 per diluted share, for the year ended June 30, 2022, which was the same as the net income of $4.1 million, or $0.72 per diluted share, for the year ended June 30, 2021.
Why It Might Not Make Sense To Buy Oconee Federal Financial Corp. (NASDAQ:OFED) For Its Upcoming Dividend
Oconee Federal Financial Corp. ( NASDAQ:OFED ) is about to trade ex-dividend in the next 4 days. Typically, the...
OFED Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching OFEDHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Oconee Federal Financial Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Oconee Federal Financial Corp (OFED) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Oconee Federal Financial Corp (OFED) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Oconee Federal Financial Corp (OFED) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch