Oconee Federal Financial Corp. (OFED): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OFED Stock Summary
- OFED's price/sales ratio is 8.51; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 87.35% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -40%, OCONEE FEDERAL FINANCIAL CORP's debt growth rate surpasses merely 7.94% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of OCONEE FEDERAL FINANCIAL CORP's share price is greater than that of just 9.81% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to OCONEE FEDERAL FINANCIAL CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be AQUA, PSN, ATLO, MG, and RH.
- Visit OFED's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.oconeefederal.com.
OFED Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, OFED's price/sales ratio is 203.57% higher, now standing at 8.5.
- OFED's price/earnings ratio has moved up 5.9 over the prior 142 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OFED.
OFED Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -14.94%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 10.56%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -18.89%.
The table below shows OFED's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OFED Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OFED Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.12||52-week high||$27.00|
|Prev. close||$24.12||52-week low||$20.24|
|Day high||$24.12||Avg. volume||2,057|
|50-day MA||$23.40||Dividend yield||1.66%|
|200-day MA||$23.71||Market Cap||135.29M|
Oconee Federal Financial Corp. (OFED) Company Bio
Oconee Federal Financial Corp. operates as a holding company for Oconee Federal Savings and Loan Association that provides various banking products and services in South Carolina and Georgia. The company was founded in 1924 and is based in Seneca, South Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
OFED Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OFED Latest Social Stream
View Full OFED Social Stream
Latest OFED News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OCONEE FEDERAL FINANCIAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OFED as an investment opportunity.
SENECA, S.C., August 12, 2022--Oconee Federal Financial Corp. (Nasdaq: OFED) (the "Company"), the holding company for Oconee Federal Savings and Loan Association ("Oconee Federal"), announced today net income of $4.1 million, or $0.72 per diluted share, for the year ended June 30, 2022, which was the same as the net income of $4.1 million, or $0.72 per diluted share, for the year ended June 30, 2021.
Why It Might Not Make Sense To Buy Oconee Federal Financial Corp. (NASDAQ:OFED) For Its Upcoming Dividend
Oconee Federal Financial Corp. ( NASDAQ:OFED ) is about to trade ex-dividend in the next 4 days. Typically, the...
The board of Oconee Federal Financial Corp. ( NASDAQ:OFED ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of $0.10 per...
The board of Oconee Federal Financial Corp. ( NASDAQ:OFED ) has announced that it will pay a dividend on the 26th of...
The board of Oconee Federal Financial Corp. ( NASDAQ:OFED ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of US$0.10 per...
OFED Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching OFEDHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Oconee Federal Financial Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Oconee Federal Financial Corp (OFED) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Oconee Federal Financial Corp (OFED) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Oconee Federal Financial Corp (OFED) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch