Oconee Federal Financial Corp. (OFED): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OFED Stock Summary
- OFED's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 445.35 -- higher than 93.16% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 200%, Oconee Federal Financial Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 95.35% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, OFED is more volatile than just 11.11% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OFED, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FC, IROQ, FORR, HBCP, and FNWB.
- Visit OFED's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.oconeefederal.com.
OFED Valuation Summary
- OFED's EV/EBIT ratio is 19.3; this is 124.42% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 129 months, OFED's price/earnings ratio has gone up 2.7.
- OFED's price/sales ratio has moved down 1 over the prior 129 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OFED.
OFED Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -33.79%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 4%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -36.77%.
The table below shows OFED's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OFED Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OFED Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.17||52-week high||$27.00|
|Prev. close||$24.80||52-week low||$20.12|
|Day high||$25.17||Avg. volume||3,935|
|50-day MA||$23.34||Dividend yield||1.59%|
|200-day MA||$24.36||Market Cap||140.70M|
Oconee Federal Financial Corp. (OFED) Company Bio
Oconee Federal Financial Corp. operates as a holding company for Oconee Federal Savings and Loan Association that provides various banking products and services in South Carolina and Georgia. The company was founded in 1924 and is based in Seneca, South Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
OFED Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OFED Latest Social Stream
View Full OFED Social Stream
Latest OFED News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Oconee Federal Financial Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OFED as an investment opportunity.
Oconee Federal Financial Corp. (Nasdaq: OFED) (the Company), the holding company for Oconee Federal Savings and Loan Association (Oconee Federal),
Don't Race Out To Buy Oconee Federal Financial Corp. (NASDAQ:OFED) Just Because It's Going Ex-Dividend
Oconee Federal Financial Corp. ( NASDAQ:OFED ) is about to trade ex-dividend in the next three days. The ex-dividend...
The main point of investing for the long term is to make money. Furthermore, you'd generally like to see the share...
On October 22, 2020, Oconee Federal Finl (NASDAQ: OFED) declared a dividend payable on November 19, 2020 to its shareholders. Oconee Federal Finl also announced that shareholders on the company's books on or before November 5, 2020 are entitled to the dividend. The stock will then go ex-dividend 1 business day(s) before the record date. Oconee Federal Finl has an ex-dividend date set for for November 4, 2020. The company's current dividend payout is $0.1, which equates to a dividend yield of 1.5% at current price levels.The Significance Of Ex-Dividend Dates Ex-dividend dates signal when company shares cease to trade with their current dividend payouts. There is a small intermission period before companies announce new dividends. Usually, a company's ex-dividend date falls one business d...
This article will reflect on the compensation paid to Curt Evatt who has served as CEO of Oconee Federal Financial...
OFED Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching OFEDHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Oconee Federal Financial Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Oconee Federal Financial Corp (OFED) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Oconee Federal Financial Corp (OFED) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Oconee Federal Financial Corp (OFED) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch