Oconee Federal Financial Corp. (OFED): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OFED Stock Summary
- Oconee Federal Financial Corp's market capitalization of $123,327,839 is ahead of only 17.22% of US-listed equities.
- OFED's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 262.54 -- higher than 87.97% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, OFED is more volatile than merely 5.99% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Oconee Federal Financial Corp are CBU, RNST, SPKE, IBTX, and CVBF.
- Visit OFED's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.oconeefederal.com.
OFED Valuation Summary
- OFED's price/earnings ratio is 29.5; this is 143.8% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- OFED's price/earnings ratio has moved up 0.2 over the prior 128 months.
- OFED's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 13.9 over the prior 128 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OFED.
OFED Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -19.9%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -36.77%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 33.58%.
The table below shows OFED's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OFED Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OFED Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.88||52-week high||$27.00|
|Prev. close||$22.00||52-week low||$20.70|
|Day high||$21.88||Avg. volume||3,309|
|50-day MA||$23.94||Dividend yield||1.86%|
|200-day MA||$24.30||Market Cap||122.48M|
Oconee Federal Financial Corp. (OFED) Company Bio
Oconee Federal Financial Corp. operates as a holding company for Oconee Federal Savings and Loan Association that provides various banking products and services in South Carolina and Georgia. The company was founded in 1924 and is based in Seneca, South Carolina.
OFED Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OFED Latest Social Stream
View Full OFED Social Stream
Latest OFED News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Oconee Federal Financial Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OFED as an investment opportunity.
Don't Race Out To Buy Oconee Federal Financial Corp. (NASDAQ:OFED) Just Because It's Going Ex-Dividend
Oconee Federal Financial Corp. ( NASDAQ:OFED ) is about to trade ex-dividend in the next 4 days. Investors can purchase...
On October 22, 2020, Oconee Federal Finl (NASDAQ: OFED) declared a dividend payable on November 19, 2020 to its shareholders. Oconee Federal Finl also announced that shareholders on the company's books on or before November 5, 2020 are entitled to the dividend. The stock will then go ex-dividend 1 business day(s) before the record date. Oconee Federal Finl has an ex-dividend date set for for November 4, 2020. The company's current dividend payout is $0.1, which equates to a dividend yield of 1.5% at current price levels.The Significance Of Ex-Dividend Dates Ex-dividend dates signal when company shares cease to trade with their current dividend payouts. There is a small intermission period before companies announce new dividends. Usually, a company's ex-dividend date falls one business d...
This article will reflect on the compensation paid to Curt Evatt who has served as CEO of Oconee Federal Financial...
Oconee Federal Financial Corp. (Nasdaq: OFED) (the "Company"), the holding company for Oconee Federal Savings and Loan Association ("Oconee Federal"), announced today net income of $3.9 million, or $0.67 per diluted share, for the year ended June 30, 2020, compared to net income of $3.7 million, or $0.64 per diluted share, for the year ended June 30, 2019.
OFED Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching OFEDHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Oconee Federal Financial Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Oconee Federal Financial Corp (OFED) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Oconee Federal Financial Corp (OFED) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Oconee Federal Financial Corp (OFED) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch