Oconee Federal Financial Corp. (OFED): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OFED Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.93||52-week high||$27.00|
|Prev. close||$17.10||52-week low||$16.45|
|Day high||$17.40||Avg. volume||2,509|
|50-day MA||$19.53||Dividend yield||2.34%|
|200-day MA||$22.77||Market Cap||94.96M|
OFED Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OFED Stock Summary
- OFED's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 269.08 -- higher than 90.59% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 740%, OCONEE FEDERAL FINANCIAL CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 97.83% of about US stocks.
- OCONEE FEDERAL FINANCIAL CORP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -36.74%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 12.95% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to OCONEE FEDERAL FINANCIAL CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be HFWA, HONE, WNEB, BHLB, and GHG.
- Visit OFED's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.oconeefederal.com.
OFED Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, OFED's EV/EBIT ratio is 142.59% higher, now standing at 26.2.
- OFED's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 22.8 over the prior 150 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OFED.
OFED Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 4.29%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -28.49%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -1.19%.
The table below shows OFED's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
Oconee Federal Financial Corp. (OFED) Company Bio
Oconee Federal Financial Corp. operates as a holding company for Oconee Federal Savings and Loan Association that provides various banking products and services in South Carolina and Georgia. The company was founded in 1924 and is based in Seneca, South Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
OFED Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OFED Latest Social Stream
View Full OFED Social Stream
Latest OFED News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OCONEE FEDERAL FINANCIAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OFED as an investment opportunity.
Oconee Federal Financial Third Quarter 2023 Earnings: EPS: US$0.11 (vs US$0.19 in 3Q 2022)
Oconee Federal Financial ( NASDAQ:OFED ) Third Quarter 2023 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$3.78m (down 11...
Four Days Left To Buy Oconee Federal Financial Corp. (NASDAQ:OFED) Before The Ex-Dividend Date
Some investors rely on dividends for growing their wealth, and if you're one of those dividend sleuths, you might be...
Oconee Federal Financial (NASDAQ:OFED) Is Due To Pay A Dividend Of $0.10
Oconee Federal Financial Corp. ( NASDAQ:OFED ) will pay a dividend of $0.10 on the 25th of May. The dividend yield is...
Investors in Oconee Federal Financial (NASDAQ:OFED) have unfortunately lost 30% over the last five years
In order to justify the effort of selecting individual stocks, it's worth striving to beat the returns from a market...
Read This Before Considering Oconee Federal Financial Corp. (NASDAQ:OFED) For Its Upcoming US$0.10 Dividend
Regular readers will know that we love our dividends at Simply Wall St, which is why it's exciting to see Oconee...
OFED Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching OFEDHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Oconee Federal Financial Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Oconee Federal Financial Corp (OFED) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Oconee Federal Financial Corp (OFED) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Oconee Federal Financial Corp (OFED) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...