Oconee Federal Financial Corp. (OFED): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OFED Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for OFED is 0.19 -- better than merely 16.14% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that OFED's revenue has grown -4.67% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 13.75% of US companies in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, OFED is more volatile than only 5.81% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Oconee Federal Financial Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be CRWS, FSBW, HONE, FSS, and TWIN.
- OFED's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Oconee Federal Financial Corp's official web site, go to www.oconeefederal.com.
OFED Valuation Summary
- OFED's EV/EBIT ratio is 19.3; this is 124.42% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 129 months, OFED's price/earnings ratio has gone up 2.7.
- OFED's price/sales ratio has moved down 1 over the prior 129 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OFED.
OFED Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -21.48%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at -10.94%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 0.2%.
The table below shows OFED's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OFED Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OFED Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.01||52-week high||$27.00|
|Prev. close||$21.56||52-week low||$20.12|
|Day high||$24.01||Avg. volume||2,334|
|50-day MA||$23.77||Dividend yield||1.67%|
|200-day MA||$24.05||Market Cap||134.67M|
Oconee Federal Financial Corp. (OFED) Company Bio
Oconee Federal Financial Corp. operates as a holding company for Oconee Federal Savings and Loan Association that provides various banking products and services in South Carolina and Georgia. The company was founded in 1924 and is based in Seneca, South Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
OFED Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OFED Latest Social Stream
View Full OFED Social Stream
Latest OFED News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Oconee Federal Financial Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OFED as an investment opportunity.
Oconee Federal Financial (OFED) declares $0.10/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous. Forward yield 1.8% Payable Feb. 24; for shareholders of record Feb. 10; ex-div Feb. 9.
The board of Oconee Federal Financial Corp. ( NASDAQ:OFED ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of US$0.10 per...
Don't Race Out To Buy Oconee Federal Financial Corp. (NASDAQ:OFED) Just Because It's Going Ex-Dividend
It looks like Oconee Federal Financial Corp. ( NASDAQ:OFED ) is about to go ex-dividend in the next three days. The...
Oconee Federal Financial Corp. ( NASDAQ:OFED ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of US$0.10 per share on the...
Oconee Federal Financial Corp. (Nasdaq: OFED) (the Company), the holding company for Oconee Federal Savings and Loan Association (Oconee Federal),
OFED Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching OFEDHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Oconee Federal Financial Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Oconee Federal Financial Corp (OFED) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Oconee Federal Financial Corp (OFED) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Oconee Federal Financial Corp (OFED) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch