Oconee Federal Financial Corp. (OFED) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, OFED has returned $2,208,000 US dollars -- more than 7.39% of public US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with OFED's price: SJW, PFE, CIZN, DOC and CPAC.
OFED Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of OFED, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 21.05% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of OFED, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Financial Services sector, Oconee Federal Financial Corp offers a higher dividend yield than only 20.04% of them.
- Oconee Federal Financial Corp's dividend growth rate is higher than only 12.76% of stocks in its sector (Financial Services).
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for OFED, approximately 92.12% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
OFED Dividend Chart
OFED Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
OFED Dividends vs. Peers
OFED's dividend yield currently ranks #24 of 62 vs. its peers in the Southeast Regional Banks category.
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on OFED dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Oconee Federal Financial Corp's dividends? Try the links below:
Oconee Federal Financial Corp Common Stock (OFED) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Oconee Federal Financial Corp (OFED) - Dividend Investor
Oconee Federal Financial Corp (OFED) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha