OFG Bancorp (OFG): Price and Financial Metrics
OFG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.43||52-week high||$34.30|
|Prev. close||$28.61||52-week low||$22.34|
|Day high||$28.58||Avg. volume||253,341|
|50-day MA||$31.16||Dividend yield||3.08%|
|200-day MA||$27.74||Market Cap||1.34B|
OFG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OFG POWR Grades
- OFG scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 96.12% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OFG is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- OFG's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 44.92% of US stocks).
OFG Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.46 for OFG BANCORP; that's greater than it is for 88.48% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 338.34%, OFG BANCORP's debt growth rate surpasses 96.33% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for OFG BANCORP comes in at -16.22%, a number that bests merely 14.83% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to OFG BANCORP, a group of peers worth examining would be ZION, FRAF, EBMT, ABCB, and ATLO.
- OFG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit OFG BANCORP's official web site, go to www.ofgbancorp.com.
OFG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, OFG's price/earnings ratio is 17.89% lower, now standing at 7.8.
- Over the past 243 months, OFG's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OFG.
OFG Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -4.77%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 16.99%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -44.58%.
The table below shows OFG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OFG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OFG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 58.36% of graded US stocks.
- OFG's asset turnover comes in at 0.05 -- ranking 90th of 428 Banking stocks.
- UVSP, FHN, and HMNF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OFG.
The table below shows OFG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OFG Bancorp (OFG) Company Bio
Oriental Financial Group provides various banking and financial services primarily in Puerto Rico. It operates in three segments: Banking, Wealth Management, and Treasury. The company was founded in 1964 and is based in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
OFG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OFG Latest Social Stream
View Full OFG Social Stream
Latest OFG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OFG BANCORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OFG as an investment opportunity.
The board of OFG Bancorp ( NYSE:OFG ) has announced that it will be paying its dividend of $0.22 on the 16th of...
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico, September 22, 2023--OFG Bancorp (NYSE: OFG) will report third quarter 2023 financial results on Friday, October 20, 2023, before the market opens and hold its conference call that morning at 10:00 AM ET.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
High interest rates, decent loan demand, efforts to improve fee income and steady capital distributions make OFG Bancorp (OFG) stock worth investing.
OFG Bancorp (NYSE:OFG), a financial holding company operating in the banking industry, has seen a significant surge in its stock price over the past three months. The company's market cap currently stands at $1.48 billion, with its stock price at $31.41. Over the past week, the stock price has seen a gain of 4.70%, and over the past three months, it has seen a remarkable gain of 27.23%.
OFG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|