OFG Bancorp (OFG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OFG POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where OFG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.56% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OFG is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- OFG ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 34th percentile.
OFG Stock Summary
- OFG's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 89.29% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, OFG has reported earnings growth of 224.67%, putting it ahead of 92.04% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that OFG's revenue has grown 52.22% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 89.34% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Ofg Bancorp are LARK, UBOH, SBFG, CSTR, and FNCB.
- Visit OFG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ofgbancorp.com.
OFG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OFG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.04||52-week high||$25.10|
|Prev. close||$24.64||52-week low||$10.13|
|Day high||$25.10||Avg. volume||255,517|
|50-day MA||$23.06||Dividend yield||1.28%|
|200-day MA||$17.78||Market Cap||1.29B|
OFG Bancorp (OFG) Company Bio
Oriental Financial Group provides various banking and financial services primarily in Puerto Rico. It operates in three segments: Banking, Wealth Management, and Treasury. The company was founded in 1964 and is based in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
OFG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OFG Latest Social Stream
View Full OFG Social Stream
Latest OFG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ofg Bancorp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OFG as an investment opportunity.
OFG Bancorp (OFG) declares $0.08/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Forward yield 1.35%Payable July 15; for shareholders of record June 30; ex-div June 29.See OFG Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
OFG Bancorp (OFG) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 21, 2021, 10:00 AM ET Company Participants Jose Rafael Fernandez - President, Chief Executive Officer and Vice Chairman Maritza Arizmendi - Executive Vice President-Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Alexander Twerdahl - Piper Sandler Glen Manna - Keefe, Bruyette, & Woods...
Companies Reporting Before The Bell • ASML Holding (NASDAQ: ASML ) is likely to report quarterly earnings at $3.02 per share on revenue of $4.60 billion. • Cambridge (NASDAQ: CATC ) is expected to report quarterly earnings at $1.88 per share on revenue of $43.76 million. • None (None:MRU) is likely to report quarterly earnings at $0.76 per share on revenue of $4.15 billion. • NextEra Energy (NYSE: NEE ) is likely to report quarterly earnings at $0.59 per share on revenue of $4.86 billion. • NextEra Energy Partners (NYSE: NEP ) is likely to report quarterly earnings at $0.29 per share on revenue of $308.35 million. • OFG Bancorp (NYSE: OFG ) is projected to report quarterly earnings at $0.44 per share on revenue of $99.55 million. • Signature Bank (NASDAQ: SBNY ) is expected to report qu...
OFG Bancorp (NYSE: OFG) will report first quarter 2021 financial results Wednesday, April 21, 2021 before the market opens and hold its conference call that morning at 10:00 AM ET.
OFG Bancorp (NYSE: OFG) announces redemption of all three series of currently outstanding preferred stock at a redemption price of $25.00 per share
OFG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|