OFG Bancorp (OFG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OFG POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where OFG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.31% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OFG is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- OFG ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 32nd percentile.
OFG Stock Summary
- OFG's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 90.58% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -57.79%, OFG BANCORP's debt growth rate surpasses just 4.29% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, OFG is more volatile than just 1.28% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OFG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LSBK, NWBI, SHBI, HMNF, and BOKF.
- OFG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit OFG BANCORP's official web site, go to www.ofgbancorp.com.
OFG Valuation Summary
- OFG's price/earnings ratio is 8.5; this is 25.44% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- OFG's price/earnings ratio has moved down 0.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OFG.
OFG Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -44.58%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 141.58%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 58.08%.
The table below shows OFG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OFG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OFG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 58.36% of graded US stocks.
- OFG's asset turnover comes in at 0.05 -- ranking 90th of 428 Banking stocks.
- UVSP, FHN, and HMNF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OFG.
The table below shows OFG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OFG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OFG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.78||52-week high||$29.85|
|Prev. close||$27.67||52-week low||$24.39|
|Day high||$27.95||Avg. volume||188,017|
|50-day MA||$27.61||Dividend yield||2.88%|
|200-day MA||$27.23||Market Cap||1.32B|
OFG Bancorp (OFG) Company Bio
Oriental Financial Group provides various banking and financial services primarily in Puerto Rico. It operates in three segments: Banking, Wealth Management, and Treasury. The company was founded in 1964 and is based in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
Most Popular Stories View All
OFG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OFG Latest Social Stream
View Full OFG Social Stream
Latest OFG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OFG BANCORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OFG as an investment opportunity.
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico, January 25, 2023--OFG Bancorp (NYSE: OFG) today announced its Board of Directors increased the regular quarterly cash dividend by 10%, to $0.22 per common share from $0.20 per share, for the quarter ending March 31, 2023, as part of OFG’s capital actions in 2023. The dividend is payable April 17, 2023, to holders of record at March 31, 2023, with an ex-dividend date of March 30, 2023.
The excitement of investing in a company that can reverse its fortunes is a big draw for some speculators, so even...
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico, December 28, 2022--OFG Bancorp (NYSE: OFG) will report fourth quarter 2022 financial results on Thursday, January 26, 2023, before the market opens and hold its conference call that morning at 10:00 AM ET.
The traditional retirement planning approaches no longer cover all expenses in nest egg years. So what can retirees do? Thankfully, there are alternative investments that provide steady, higher-rate income streams to replace dwindling bond yields.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
OFG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|