OFG Bancorp (OFG): Price and Financial Metrics
OFG Stock Summary
- Ofg Bancorp's stock had its IPO on March 28, 1990, making it an older stock than 83.34% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -32.99%, Ofg Bancorp's debt growth rate surpasses only 9.38% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for OFG comes in at 17.92% -- higher than that of 89.02% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Ofg Bancorp are FISI, MCBC, ACNB, IBCP, and HTLF.
- OFG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ofg Bancorp's official web site, go to www.ofgbancorp.com.
OFG Stock Price Chart More Charts
OFG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.18||52-week high||$24.95|
|Prev. close||$19.18||52-week low||$18.16|
|Day high||$19.14||Avg. volume||288,214|
|50-day MA||$21.59||Dividend yield||1.46%|
|200-day MA||$21.41||Market Cap||933.49M|
OFG Bancorp (OFG) Company Bio
Oriental Financial Group provides various banking and financial services primarily in Puerto Rico. It operates in three segments: Banking, Wealth Management, and Treasury. The company was founded in 1964 and is based in San Juan, Puerto Rico.