OFG Bancorp (OFG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OFG POWR Grades
- OFG scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 94.26% of US stocks.
- OFG's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- OFG's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 52.44% of US stocks).
OFG Stock Summary
- OFG's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 2.91 -- higher than only 12.13% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.33 for Ofg Bancorp; that's greater than it is for 89.91% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Ofg Bancorp is reporting a growth rate of 361.81%; that's higher than 93.33% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Ofg Bancorp are UVSP, HMNF, IBCP, OPBK, and BOCH.
- Visit OFG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ofgbancorp.com.
OFG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, OFG's price/sales ratio is 100% higher, now standing at 2.4.
- Over the past 243 months, OFG's price/sales ratio has gone down 4.4.
- OFG's price/earnings ratio has moved up 4186.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OFG.
OFG Growth Metrics
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 14.77%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 24.93%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 116.76%.
The table below shows OFG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OFG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OFG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 52.44% of graded US stocks.
- OFG's asset turnover comes in at 0.05 -- ranking 91st of 437 Banking stocks.
- FHN, PFSI, and CZWI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OFG.
The table below shows OFG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OFG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OFG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.12||52-week high||$25.52|
|Prev. close||$23.96||52-week low||$12.06|
|Day high||$24.53||Avg. volume||237,783|
|50-day MA||$23.10||Dividend yield||1.34%|
|200-day MA||$21.82||Market Cap||1.25B|
OFG Bancorp (OFG) Company Bio
Oriental Financial Group provides various banking and financial services primarily in Puerto Rico. It operates in three segments: Banking, Wealth Management, and Treasury. The company was founded in 1964 and is based in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
Most Popular Stories View All
OFG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OFG Latest Social Stream
View Full OFG Social Stream
Latest OFG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ofg Bancorp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OFG as an investment opportunity.
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico, September 22, 2021--OFG Bancorp (NYSE: OFG) will report 3Q21 financial results on October 20, 2021 before the market opens and hold its conference call at 10:00 AM ET.
OFG Bancorp's ( NYSE:OFG ) dividend will be increasing to US$0.12 on 15th of October. Despite this raise, the dividend...
In a round led by OFG Ventures a subsidiary of OFG Bancorp bank technology solution provider NYMBUS has secured $3 million in new funding. Our mission has remained steadfast to help financial institutions of any size succeed with impactful, intentional innovation, Nymbus CEO and Chairman Jeffery Kendall said. OFG Ventures investment is an Read more The post Banking-as-a-Service Innovator NYMBUS Secures $3 Million in New Funding appeared first on Finovate .
Nymbus, a leading provider of banking technology solutions, today announced a $3 million financing round led by OFG Ventures, LLC, a subsidiary of OFG Bancorp [NYSE: OFG].
MIAMI--(BUSINESS WIRE)--OFG Bancorp invests $3 million to further support significant demand for Nymbus unique financial services growth model.
OFG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|