OFG Bancorp (OFG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OFG POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where OFG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.62% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OFG is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- OFG's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 58.14% of US stocks).
OFG Stock Summary
- Ofg Bancorp's stock had its IPO on March 29, 1990, making it an older stock than 84.29% of US equities in our set.
- OFG's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 90.53% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -29.54%, Ofg Bancorp's debt growth rate surpasses only 13.99% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Ofg Bancorp, a group of peers worth examining would be EBTC, UCBI, EBC, WSBC, and FISI.
- OFG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ofg Bancorp's official web site, go to www.ofgbancorp.com.
OFG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, OFG's price/sales ratio is 100% higher, now standing at 2.4.
- Over the past 243 months, OFG's price/sales ratio has gone down 4.4.
- OFG's price/earnings ratio has moved up 4186.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OFG.
OFG Growth Metrics
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 14.77%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 52.22%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 10086.13%.
The table below shows OFG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OFG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OFG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 58.36% of graded US stocks.
- OFG's asset turnover comes in at 0.05 -- ranking 90th of 428 Banking stocks.
- UVSP, FHN, and HMNF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OFG.
The table below shows OFG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OFG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OFG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.47||52-week high||$30.93|
|Prev. close||$27.93||52-week low||$19.78|
|Day high||$28.50||Avg. volume||267,052|
|50-day MA||$26.86||Dividend yield||2.15%|
|200-day MA||$26.29||Market Cap||1.38B|
OFG Bancorp (OFG) Company Bio
Oriental Financial Group provides various banking and financial services primarily in Puerto Rico. It operates in three segments: Banking, Wealth Management, and Treasury. The company was founded in 1964 and is based in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
Most Popular Stories View All
OFG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OFG Latest Social Stream
View Full OFG Social Stream
Latest OFG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ofg Bancorp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OFG as an investment opportunity.
OFG Bancorp (NYSE:OFG) declares $0.15/share quarterly dividend, 25.0% increase from prior dividend of $0.12.Forward yield 2.18%
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico, January 26, 2022--OFG Bancorp (NYSE: OFG) today announced its Board of Directors approved a new stock repurchase authorization plan of $100 million as part of OFG’s capital actions in 2022.
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico, January 26, 2022--OFG Bancorp (NYSE: OFG) today announced its Board of Directors increased the regular quarterly cash dividend by 25%, to $0.15 per common share from $0.12 per share, for the quarter ending March 31, 2022, as part of OFG’s capital actions in 2022. The dividend is payable April 18, 2022, to holders of record at March 31, 2022, with an ex-dividend date of March 30, 2022.
No summary available.
It's been a mediocre week for OFG Bancorp ( NYSE:OFG ) shareholders, with the stock dropping 11% to US$27.04 in the...
OFG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|