OFG Bancorp (OFG) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, OFG's comes in at 5.51 -- better than 94.58% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with OFG that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: CELP, PETS, SNX, RPRX and NYT.
OFG Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Ofg Bancorp, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 76.59% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Ofg Bancorp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of -76.59%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 9.89% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Ofg Bancorp bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 9.89% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- OFG's growth rate in terms of the amount of dividends it returns to shareholders is greater than only 12.58% of its fellow dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the small-sized market cap category, OFG has a beta lower than only 11.39% of them.
OFG Dividend Chart
OFG Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|