OFS Capital Corporation (OFS): Price and Financial Metrics
OFS Stock Summary
- For OFS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 98.8% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, OFS is more volatile than only 6.53% of stocks we're observing.
- OFS Capital Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -67.12%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 4.82% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to OFS Capital Corp are SCM, GARS, FDUS, SLRC, and TSLX.
- Visit OFS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ofscapital.com.
OFS Stock Price Chart More Charts
OFS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.88||52-week high||$12.81|
|Prev. close||$11.73||52-week low||$10.77|
|Day high||$11.88||Avg. volume||35,873|
|50-day MA||$11.33||Dividend yield||11.59%|
|200-day MA||$11.67||Market Cap||158.85M|
OFS Capital Corporation (OFS) Company Bio
OFS Capital Corporation is a business development company specializing in direct and fund investments as well as add-on acquisitions. It does not invest in operational turnarounds or start-up businesses. The company is based in Chicago, Illinois.