OFS Capital Corporation (OFS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OFS POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where OFS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.87% of US stocks.
- OFS's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- OFS ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 23rd percentile.
OFS Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for OFS is currently 45.93, higher than 90.65% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for OFS CAPITAL CORP is higher than it is for about 98.59% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for OFS comes in at 22.95% -- higher than that of 92.11% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to OFS CAPITAL CORP are FDUS, GLAD, SAR, ASR, and TPVG.
- Visit OFS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ofscapital.com.
OFS Valuation Summary
- OFS's price/earnings ratio is -17.5; this is 284.21% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 125 months, OFS's price/sales ratio has gone down 10.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OFS.
OFS Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 30.54%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 522.27%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -153.62%.
The table below shows OFS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OFS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OFS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 69.49% of graded US stocks.
- OFS's asset turnover comes in at 0.087 -- ranking 241st of 445 Trading stocks.
- CGBD, AVB, and DEI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OFS.
The table below shows OFS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OFS Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of OFS, see our OFS price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$9.83||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
OFS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OFS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.30||52-week high||$13.47|
|Prev. close||$10.21||52-week low||$7.54|
|Day high||$10.45||Avg. volume||35,774|
|50-day MA||$10.04||Dividend yield||12.83%|
|200-day MA||$10.12||Market Cap||138.00M|
OFS Capital Corporation (OFS) Company Bio
OFS Capital Corporation is a business development company specializing in direct and fund investments as well as add-on acquisitions. It does not invest in operational turnarounds or start-up businesses. The company is based in Chicago, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
OFS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OFS Latest Social Stream
View Full OFS Social Stream
Latest OFS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OFS CAPITAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OFS as an investment opportunity.
Best Income Stocks to Buy for March 27th
OFS, CCAP and GSL made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) income stocks list on March 27, 2023.
Best Income Stocks to Buy for March 20th
TRIN, OFS and WSR made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) income stocks list on March 20, 2023.
All You Need to Know About OFS Capital (OFS) Rating Upgrade to Strong Buy
OFS Capital (OFS) has been upgraded to a Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy), reflecting growing optimism about the company's earnings prospects. This might drive the stock higher in the near term.
Best Income Stocks to Buy for March 9th
ARI, OFS and CCAP made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) income stocks list on March 9, 2023.
OFS Capital Corporation (NASDAQ:OFS) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
OFS Capital Corporation (NASDAQ:OFS) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript March 3, 2023 Operator: Good morning, and welcome to the OFS Capital Corporation Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Earnings Conference Call. All participants will be in listen-only mode. After today’s presentation, there will be an opportunity to ask questions. Please note, this event is being […]
OFS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching OFSWant to do more research on OFS Capital Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
OFS Capital Corp (OFS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
OFS Capital Corp (OFS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
OFS Capital Corp (OFS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...