OFS Capital Corporation (OFS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OFS POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where OFS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.23% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OFS is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- OFS ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
OFS Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of OFS CAPITAL CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.89% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For OFS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 98.69% of US equities we're observing.
- Over the past twelve months, OFS has reported earnings growth of -65.95%, putting it ahead of only 19.56% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to OFS CAPITAL CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be TPVG, HRZN, GLAD, SAR, and ASR.
- Visit OFS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ofscapital.com.
OFS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, OFS's price/earnings ratio is 71.3% higher, now standing at 19.7.
- Over the past 121 months, OFS's price/sales ratio has gone down 10.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OFS.
OFS Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 522.27%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -87.71%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -30.9%.
The table below shows OFS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OFS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OFS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 69.49% of graded US stocks.
- OFS's asset turnover comes in at 0.087 -- ranking 241st of 445 Trading stocks.
- CGBD, AVB, and DEI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OFS.
The table below shows OFS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OFS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OFS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.10||52-week high||$13.47|
|Prev. close||$10.04||52-week low||$7.54|
|Day high||$10.19||Avg. volume||58,654|
|50-day MA||$9.42||Dividend yield||11.55%|
|200-day MA||$10.85||Market Cap||135.27M|
OFS Capital Corporation (OFS) Company Bio
OFS Capital Corporation is a business development company specializing in direct and fund investments as well as add-on acquisitions. It does not invest in operational turnarounds or start-up businesses. The company is based in Chicago, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
OFS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OFS Latest Social Stream
View Full OFS Social Stream
Latest OFS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OFS CAPITAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OFS as an investment opportunity.
OFS Capital (OFS) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.
AGNC, TPVG and OFS made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) income stocks list on November 8, 2022.
OFS Capital (OFS)
Q3 2022 Results Conference Call
November 04, 2022 10:00 AM ET
Steve Altebrando - Vice President, Capital Markets
Bilal Rashid - Chairman and CEO
Jeff Cerny - Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer
Good day, and welcome to the OFS Capital Corporation Third Quarter 2022 Earnings Call. All participants will be in listen-only mode. [Operator Instructions] After today’s presentation, there will be an opportunity to ask questions. Please note that this event is being recorded.
Now I'll turn the call over to Mr. Steve Altebrando. Please go ahead, sir.
Good morning, everyone, an...
OFS Capital (NASDAQ: OFS ) reported its Q3 earnings results on Friday, November 4, 2022 at 08:00 AM. Here''s what investors need to know about the announcement. Earnings OFS Capital beat estimated earnings by 50.0%, reporting an EPS of $0.33 versus … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Companies Reporting Before The Bell • Sprott (NYSE: SII ) is likely to report quarterly earnings at $0.49 per share on revenue of $49.95 million. • Telefonica (NYSE: TEF ) is likely to report earnings for its third quarter. • TELUS (NYSE: TU ) is projected to report quarterly earnings at $0.24 per share on revenue of $3.42 billion. • Liberty Broadband (NASDAQ: LBRDK ) is projected to report quarterly earnings at $1.70 per share on revenue of $246.00 million. • Liberty Broadband (NASDAQ: LBRDA ) is projected to report quarterly earnings at $1.54 per share on revenue of $244.09 million. • Liberty Braves Group (NASDAQ: BATRA ) is estimated to report quarterly earnings at $0.59 per share on revenue of $281.00 million. • Liberty Formula One Group (NASDAQ: FWONA ) is expected to report quarte...
OFS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|