OFS Capital Corporation (OFS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OFS POWR Grades
- OFS scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 82.96% of US stocks.
- OFS's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 161 days.
- OFS ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
OFS Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.22, OFS Capital Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 1.23% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of OFS Capital Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.64% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For OFS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 99.35% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to OFS Capital Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be EPD, PNNT, MRCC, TCPC, and SACH.
- Visit OFS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ofscapital.com.
OFS Valuation Summary
- OFS's price/earnings ratio is 2.5; this is 77.27% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- OFS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 18.6 over the prior 106 months.
- Over the past 106 months, OFS's price/earnings ratio has gone down 13.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OFS.
OFS Growth Metrics
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -64.11%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -54.63%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -93.2%.
The table below shows OFS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OFS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OFS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 69.49% of graded US stocks.
- OFS's asset turnover comes in at 0.087 -- ranking 241st of 445 Trading stocks.
- CGBD, AVB, and DEI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OFS.
The table below shows OFS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OFS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OFS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.68||52-week high||$11.49|
|Prev. close||$10.51||52-week low||$6.80|
|Day high||$10.68||Avg. volume||27,672|
|50-day MA||$10.98||Dividend yield||9.51%|
|200-day MA||$10.21||Market Cap||143.31M|
OFS Capital Corporation (OFS) Company Bio
OFS Capital Corporation is a business development company specializing in direct and fund investments as well as add-on acquisitions. It does not invest in operational turnarounds or start-up businesses. The company is based in Chicago, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
OFS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OFS Latest Social Stream
View Full OFS Social Stream
Latest OFS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OFS Capital Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OFS as an investment opportunity.
No summary available.
TheStreet cut shares of OFS Capital (NASDAQ:OFS) from a b- rating to a c rating in a research report report published on Wednesday morning, TheStreetRatingsTable reports. A number of other research analysts have also recently commented on the company. Zacks Investment Research cut OFS Capital from a buy rating to a hold rating in a 
OFS Capital (NASDAQ:OFS) was downgraded by Zacks Investment Research from a buy rating to a hold rating in a research note issued to investors on Friday, Zacks.com reports. According to Zacks, OFS Capital Corporation is a closed-end, non-diversified management investment company. It is engaged in providing capital to North American middle market companies. Its investment 
OFS Capital Corporation with ticker code (OFS) have now 3 analysts covering the stock with the consensus suggesting a rating of ''Buy''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 12 and 7 with a mean TP of 10.33. Given that the stocks previous close was at 11.08 this indicates there is a potential downside of -6.8%. There is a 50 day moving average of 10.8 and the 200 moving average now moves to 10.04. The market cap for the company is $151m. You can visit the company''s website by visiting: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="OFS" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] OFS Capital Corporation is a business development company specializing in direct and fund investments as well as add-on acquisitions. It does not inve...
OFS Capital (NASDAQ:OFS) announced its earnings results on Friday. The investment management company reported $0.24 earnings per share for the quarter, missing analysts consensus estimates of $0.25 by ($0.01), MarketWatch Earnings reports. OFS Capital had a net margin of 125.91% and a return on equity of 7.08%. During the same quarter in the previous year, 
OFS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|