OFS Capital Corporation (OFS): Price and Financial Metrics
OFS Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 5.69, OFS Capital Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about merely 17% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for OFS Capital Corp is higher than it is for about 98.73% of US stocks.
- OFS Capital Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -141.61%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 4.54% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to OFS Capital Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be OCSI, SCM, SLRC, HCAP, and TSLX.
- Visit OFS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ofscapital.com.
OFS Stock Price Chart More Charts
OFS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.00||52-week high||$12.81|
|Prev. close||$4.07||52-week low||$3.44|
|Day high||$4.00||Avg. volume||84,408|
|50-day MA||$9.21||Dividend yield||33.42%|
|200-day MA||$10.96||Market Cap||53.51M|
OFS Capital Corporation (OFS) Company Bio
OFS Capital Corporation is a business development company specializing in direct and fund investments as well as add-on acquisitions. It does not invest in operational turnarounds or start-up businesses. The company is based in Chicago, Illinois.