OFS Capital Corporation (OFS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OFS POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where OFS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.91% of US stocks.
- OFS's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- OFS ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 23rd percentile.
OFS Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 3.6, OFS Capital Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 2.57% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of OFS Capital Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.19% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for OFS Capital Corp is higher than it is for about 98.86% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OFS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FDUS, ASR, LNC, AINV, and PNNT.
- Visit OFS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ofscapital.com.
OFS Valuation Summary
- OFS's EV/EBIT ratio is 7.2; this is 23.4% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 103 months, OFS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down $17.1.
- OFS's price/earnings ratio has moved down $12.6 over the prior 103 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OFS.
OFS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OFS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.12||52-week high||$10.18|
|Prev. close||$10.04||52-week low||$3.96|
|Day high||$10.17||Avg. volume||47,957|
|50-day MA||$9.34||Dividend yield||7.97%|
|200-day MA||$7.20||Market Cap||135.73M|
OFS Capital Corporation (OFS) Company Bio
OFS Capital Corporation is a business development company specializing in direct and fund investments as well as add-on acquisitions. It does not invest in operational turnarounds or start-up businesses. The company is based in Chicago, Illinois.
OFS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for OFS, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that OFS Capital Corp ranked in the 88th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 807.67% on a DCF basis. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for OFS, they are:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 29% of its capital from equity, and 71% of its capital from debt. Notably, its equity weight is greater than only 6.79% of US equities in the Financial Services sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- OFS Capital Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 9.96% of tickers in our DCF set.
- OFS Capital Corp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
OFS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OFS Latest Social Stream
View Full OFS Social Stream
Latest OFS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OFS Capital Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OFS as an investment opportunity.
Hedge Funds and other institutional investors have just completed filing their 13Fs with the Securities and Exchange Commission, revealing their equity portfolios as of the end of September. At Insider Monkey, we follow nearly 900 active hedge funds and notable investors and by analyzing their 13F filings, we can determine the stocks that they are […]
Let's see if OFS Capital Corporation (OFS) stock is a good choice for value-oriented investors right now, or if investors subscribing to this methodology should look elsewhere for top picks.
OFS Capital Corporation Announces Date for Its First Quarter 2021 Earnings Release and Conference Call
OFS Capital Corporation (NASDAQ: OFS) ("OFS Capital"), a business development company, announced today that, prior to the opening of the stock market on Tuesday, May 11, 2021, it will issue a press release announcing its first quarter earnings results for 2021.
OFS Capital Corporation Prices Public Offering of Additional $25 Million of 4.75% Notes Due 2026 with a Re-Offer Yield of Approximately 4.50%
CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--OFS Capital Corporation (the “Company”) (Nasdaq: OFS) announced today that it has priced a registered public offering of an additional $25 million aggregate principal amount of its 4.75% notes due 2026 (the “Notes”) which will result in net proceeds to the Company of approximately $24.7 million after deducting payments of underwriting discounts and estimated offering expenses payable by the Company. The Notes will be issued at a price of 101.038% of the aggregate princ
CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--OFS Capital Corporation (Nasdaq: OFS) (“OFS Capital,” “we,” “us,” or “our”) today announced its financial results for the fiscal quarter and the full year ended December 31, 2020. FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS Fourth quarter net investment income of $3.0 million, or $0.22 per common share. Full year 2020 net investment income of $12.3 million, or $0.92 per common share, providing a 107% distribution coverage. At December 31, 2020, 96% of our loan portfolio consisted of floating
OFS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|