OFS Capital Corporation (OFS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OFS POWR Grades
- OFS scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 85.01% of US stocks.
- OFS's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- OFS's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 2.84% of US stocks).
OFS Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 2.56, OFS Capital Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 1.64% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of OFS Capital Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.25% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For OFS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 98.96% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to OFS Capital Corp are FDUS, ASR, PSEC, AINV, and SCM.
- Visit OFS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ofscapital.com.
OFS Valuation Summary
- OFS's price/earnings ratio is 2.5; this is 77.27% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- OFS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 18.6 over the prior 106 months.
- Over the past 106 months, OFS's price/earnings ratio has gone down 13.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OFS.
OFS Growth Metrics
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 42.14%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -55.5%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at -18.76%.
The table below shows OFS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OFS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OFS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 70.29% of graded US stocks.
- OFS's asset turnover comes in at 0.087 -- ranking 243rd of 457 Trading stocks.
- CGBD, AVB, and DEI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OFS.
The table below shows OFS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OFS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OFS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.44||52-week high||$10.65|
|Prev. close||$10.44||52-week low||$3.96|
|Day high||$10.44||Avg. volume||48,182|
|50-day MA||$10.02||Dividend yield||8.43%|
|200-day MA||$8.92||Market Cap||140.05M|
OFS Capital Corporation (OFS) Company Bio
OFS Capital Corporation is a business development company specializing in direct and fund investments as well as add-on acquisitions. It does not invest in operational turnarounds or start-up businesses. The company is based in Chicago, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
OFS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OFS Latest Social Stream
View Full OFS Social Stream
Latest OFS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OFS Capital Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OFS as an investment opportunity.
OFS Capital (OFS) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.
OFS Capital Corporation Announces Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results & Increases Quarterly Cash Distribution
CHICAGO, August 06, 2021--OFS Capital Corporation (NASDAQ: OFS) ("OFS Capital," the "Company," "we," "us," or "our") today announced its financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2021.
OFS Capital Corporation Announces Date for Its Second Quarter 2021 Earnings Release and Conference Call
CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--OFS Capital Corporation (NASDAQ: OFS) (OFS Capital), a business development company, announced today that, prior to the opening of the stock market on Friday, August 6, 2021, it will issue a press release announcing its second quarter 2021 earnings results. A conference call is scheduled for later that day at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time to discuss OFS Capitals financial results and business. Bilal Rashid, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, will host the call, along
No summary available.
Ofs Capital Corp (NASDAQ: OFS) shares fell -0.85% to end trading Wednesday at $9.33 per share - a net change of $-0.08. Shares traded between $9.40 and $9.25 throughout the day. 27641 shares of Ofs Capital Corp exchanged hands. Visit Ofs Capital Corps profile for more information. About The Nasdaq Stock Market The Nasdaq Stock Market is a global leader in trading data and services, and equities and options listing. Nasdaq is the world\''s leading exchange for options volume and is home to the five largest US companies - Apple, Microsoft, Amazon, Alphabet and Facebook. To get more information on Ofs Capital Corp and to follow the companys latest updates, you can visit the companys profile page here: Ofs Capital Corps Profile . For more news on the financial markets be sure to visit Equit...
OFS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|