OFS Capital Corporation (OFS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that OFS reports less variability in its free cash flow than 7.55% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- Free cash flow for OFS has a compound average growth rate of 119.47%, which is higher than 95.11% of stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with OFS's price: PXS, SVT, BBY, IVC and GLT.
OFS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of OFS, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 379.88% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of OFS Capital Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, OFS offers a dividend yield in the top 6.61% of stocks in our set.
- OFS's growth rate in terms of the amount of dividends it returns to shareholders is greater than merely 10.71% of its fellow dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for OFS Capital Corp, its beta is lower than 95.48% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
OFS Dividend Chart
OFS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|