OFS Capital Corporation (OFS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- OFS's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.5 years is -0.27% -- which is higher than about merely 3.33% stocks we're looking at.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that OFS has less fluctuation in its price than merely 4.52% of stocks we're observing.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with OFS that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: KRO, AAP, PBI, FSV and SCHN.
OFS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of OFS, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 236.85% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for OFS Capital Corp are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, OFS Capital Corp's dividend yield of 14.66% is in the top 2.02%.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, OFS Capital Corp's expected return of 236.85% is higher than 96.01% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, OFS has a discount rate lower than 96.01% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, OFS's equity discount rate is less than only 2.2% of those stocks.
OFS Dividend Chart
OFS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|