OFS Capital Corporation (OFS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at 2.88 -- higher than 92.69% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- OFS has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -0.04; for context, that's better than just 7.18% stocks in our set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with OFS's price: EQC, CCJ, STRA, BAX and INTC.
OFS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for OFS, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 229.12% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for OFS Capital Corp are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, OFS Capital Corp produces a dividend yield 27.25% -- which falls in the top 0.659999999999997%.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, OFS Capital Corp's expected return of 229.12% is higher than 95.57% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, OFS Capital Corp bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 95.57% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, OFS Capital Corp has an equity discount rate lower than 2.5% of them.
OFS Dividend Chart
OFS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|