OGE Energy Corp (OGE): Price and Financial Metrics
OGE Stock Summary
- Oge Energy Corp's stock had its IPO on December 30, 1987, making it an older stock than 89.67% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Oge Energy Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.48% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of Oge Energy Corp's share price is greater than that of only 1.01% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OGE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PK, NFG, AM, MDU, and EQT.
- OGE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Oge Energy Corp's official web site, go to www.ogeenergy.com.
OGE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OGE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.27||52-week high||$42.80|
|Prev. close||$29.61||52-week low||$23.00|
|Day high||$29.90||Avg. volume||1,302,561|
|50-day MA||$31.32||Dividend yield||5.44%|
|200-day MA||$31.66||Market Cap||5.85B|
OGE Energy Corp (OGE) Company Bio
OGE Energy operates as an energy and energy services provider that offers physical delivery and related services for electricity and natural gas primarily in the south central United States. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
OGE Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for OGE, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Oge Energy Corp ranked in the 12th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 91%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Oge Energy Corp, consider:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.5 years, is -0.08% -- higher than just 15.16% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Oge Energy Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -1.17. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 19.86% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Oge Energy Corp experienced a tax rate of about 45% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Utilities), this tax rate is higher than 93.17% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
OGE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OGE Latest Social Stream
View Full OGE Social Stream
Latest OGE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Oge Energy Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OGE as an investment opportunity.
OGE Energy (NYSE:OGE) is scheduled to announce Q4 earnings results on Thursday, February 25th, before market open.The consensus EPS Estimate is $0.29 (+61.1% Y/Y) and the consensus Revenue Estimate is $562.62M (+19.1% Y/Y).Over the last 2 years, OGE has beaten EPS estimates 63% of the time and has beaten revenue...
Moody's concurrently affirmed Enable's Baa3 senior unsecured rating.On February 17, Energy Transfer and Enable announced an agreement whereby Energy Transfer would acquire all of Enable's outstanding units from its co-general partners CenterPoint Energy, Inc. (CNP, Baa2 stable) and OGE Energy Corp. (OGE, Baa1 stable) as well as all publicly held units in exchange for Energy Transfer units having an approximate value of $2.6 billion. Energy Transfer will also acquire CNP's and OGE's general partnership interests and Incentive Distribution Rights (IDRs) for $10 million of cash.
OGE Energy Corp. sets path to becoming a pure-play electric utility with the proposed merger between Energy Transfer LP and Enable Midstream Partners LP
OGE Energy Corp. (NYSE: OGE), the parent company of Oklahoma Gas and Electric Company ("OG&E"), and holder of 25.5 percent limited partner interest and 50 percent general partner interest in Enable Midstream Partners LP (NYSE: ENBL), today announced its support of the merger agreement between Energy Transfer LP (NYSE: ET) and Enable Midstream Partners LP.
How far off is OGE Energy Corp. ( NYSE:OGE ) from its intrinsic value? Using the most recent financial data, we'll take...
BATON ROUGE, La. , Jan. 4, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Bernhard Capital Partners Management, LP ("Bernhard Capital" or the "Firm"), a service and infrastructure-focused private equity management firm, today announced that Luther C. "Luke" Kissam, IV has joined Bernhard Capital as a Partner. Mr. Kissam is a visionary leader and investor in the transitional energy space and has two decades of experience in the operational and financial aspects of major global businesses. He previously served as Chairman and CEO of Albemarle Corporation (NYSE: ALB ), a global company with leading positions in lithium and a nearly $16 billion market capitalization. In this role, he spearheaded Ablemarle's $6.2 billion acquisition of Rockwood Holdings, Inc. in 2014, and helped transform Albemarle into a global lead...
OGE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching OGEWant to do more research on Oge Energy Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!