OGE Energy Corp (OGE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OGE POWR Grades
- OGE scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 92.08% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OGE is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 200 days.
- OGE's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 9.72% of US stocks).
OGE Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Oge Energy Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 0.34% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Oge Energy Corp is reporting a growth rate of -524.49%; that's higher than merely 3.39% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Oge Energy Corp's share price is greater than that of only 0.68% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Oge Energy Corp are MDU, ATGFF, NOMD, POR, and CUZ.
- OGE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Oge Energy Corp's official web site, go to www.ogeenergy.com.
OGE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OGE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.93||52-week high||$35.24|
|Prev. close||$33.42||52-week low||$27.96|
|Day high||$33.38||Avg. volume||1,376,772|
|50-day MA||$32.71||Dividend yield||4.82%|
|200-day MA||$31.99||Market Cap||6.59B|
OGE Energy Corp (OGE) Company Bio
OGE Energy operates as an energy and energy services provider that offers physical delivery and related services for electricity and natural gas primarily in the south central United States. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
OGE Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Oge Energy Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Oge Energy Corp ranked in the 4th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Oge Energy Corp, consider:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.56 years, is -0.27% -- higher than merely 6.42% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than just 20.11% of its sector Utilities.
- Oge Energy Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -0.9. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 21.41% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
OGE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OGE Latest Social Stream
View Full OGE Social Stream
Latest OGE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Oge Energy Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OGE as an investment opportunity.
OGE Energy Corp. (NYSE: OGE), the parent company of Oklahoma Gas and Electric Company ("OG&E"), and holder of 25.5 percent limited partner interest and 50 percent general partner interest in Enable Midstream Partners LP ("Enable"), today reported earnings of $0.26 per diluted share for the three months ended March 31, 2021 compared to a loss of $2.46 per diluted share for the first quarter of 2020. The loss in 2020 was primarily due to a $590 million impairment charge, net of tax, related to Enable.
OG&E announces 5-megawatt solar expansion at Choctaw Nation/OG&E Solar Energy Center in Durant, Oklahoma
Oklahoma Gas and Electric (OG&E), a subsidiary of Oklahoma City-based OGE Energy Corp. (NYSE: OGE), announced today that it will expand its Choctaw Nation/OG&E Solar Energy Center in Durant, Oklahoma by an additional 5-megawatts (MW), bringing the total solar capacity to 10 MW. OG&E will construct, own and operate the additional 5MW expansion, which is expected to come online by the end of 2021.
Oklahoma Gas and Electric (OG&E), a subsidiary of Oklahoma City-based OGE Energy Corp. (NYSE: OGE), announced today that it has entered into an agreement with Dobson Fiber to upgrade the resiliency and capacity of the company's communications network backbone to accommodate new grid automation and mitigate risk of wireless interference on the traditional microwave system. Through the agreement, the two Oklahoma headquartered companies will build approximately 350 miles of new fiber and leverage over 600 miles of Dobson's existing network to connect key infrastructure.
OGE Energy (OGE) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
OGE Energy's (OGE) fourth-quarter GAAP earnings of 27 cents per share come in higher than earnings of 18 cents in the year-ago quarter
OGE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|