OGE Energy Corp (OGE): Price and Financial Metrics
OGE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.93||52-week high||$41.00|
|Prev. close||$34.81||52-week low||$31.25|
|Day high||$34.99||Avg. volume||1,208,316|
|50-day MA||$34.16||Dividend yield||4.79%|
|200-day MA||$35.63||Market Cap||7.00B|
OGE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OGE POWR Grades
- OGE scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 72.96% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OGE is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- OGE's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 15.17% of US stocks).
OGE Stock Summary
- OGE's went public 35.9 years ago, making it older than 90.19% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of OGE ENERGY CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.15% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of OGE ENERGY CORP's share price is greater than that of merely 3.08% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to OGE ENERGY CORP are FAF, GL, MDU, HTLD, and CNNE.
- OGE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit OGE ENERGY CORP's official web site, go to www.ogeenergy.com.
OGE Valuation Summary
- OGE's EV/EBIT ratio is 20.4; this is 6.25% higher than that of the median Utilities stock.
- Over the past 243 months, OGE's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 6.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OGE.
OGE Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -130.17%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 15.64%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -9.35%.
The table below shows OGE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OGE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OGE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 60.01% of graded US stocks.
- OGE's asset turnover comes in at 0.302 -- ranking 25th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- KMI, WMB, and BEP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OGE.
The table below shows OGE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OGE Energy Corp (OGE) Company Bio
OGE Energy operates as an energy and energy services provider that offers physical delivery and related services for electricity and natural gas primarily in the south central United States. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
OGE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OGE Latest Social Stream
View Full OGE Social Stream
Latest OGE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OGE ENERGY CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OGE as an investment opportunity.
One of the best investments we can make is in our own knowledge and skill set. With that in mind, this article will...
OGE Energy's (OGE) third-quarter 2023 operating earnings top the Zacks Consensus Estimate by 30.4%.
OGE Energy Corp. (NYSE:OGE) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 2, 2023 OGE Energy Corp. beats earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $1.2, expectations were $0.92. Operator: Good day, and thank you for standing by. Welcome to the OGE Energy Corp. Third Quarter Earnings Conference Call. [Operator Instructions] Please be advised that today’s conference is being […]
OG&E Contributes Earnings of $1.22 Per Diluted Share, Down from $1.26 in the Same Period Last Year
OGE Energy Corp. (NYSE: OGE), the parent company of Oklahoma Gas and Electric Company ("OG&E"), today reported earnings of $1.20 per diluted share during the three months that ended September 30, 2023, compared to $1.31 per diluted share in the same period of 2022. Earnings for the third quarter of 2022 included net income of $0.08 per diluted share from natural gas midstream operations, which OGE Energy fully exited in 2022 through the sale of all Energy Transfer units. Beginning in 2023, OGE E
OGE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|