OGE Energy Corp (OGE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OGE POWR Grades
- OGE scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 58.08% of US stocks.
- OGE's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- OGE's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 13.94% of US stocks).
OGE Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Oge Energy Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 0.49% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, OGE has reported earnings growth of -524.49%, putting it ahead of only 3.74% of US stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, OGE is more volatile than merely 1.02% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OGE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ATGFF, MIC, PEB, AETUF, and QRTEA.
- Visit OGE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ogeenergy.com.
OGE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Utilities stock, OGE's price/sales ratio is 25.93% lower, now standing at 2.
- Over the past 243 months, OGE's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.6.
- OGE's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OGE.
OGE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OGE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.75||52-week high||$35.46|
|Prev. close||$34.04||52-week low||$28.25|
|Day high||$34.36||Avg. volume||1,615,599|
|50-day MA||$34.07||Dividend yield||4.77%|
|200-day MA||$32.70||Market Cap||6.76B|
OGE Energy Corp (OGE) Company Bio
OGE Energy operates as an energy and energy services provider that offers physical delivery and related services for electricity and natural gas primarily in the south central United States. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
OGE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OGE Latest Social Stream
View Full OGE Social Stream
Latest OGE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Oge Energy Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OGE as an investment opportunity.
seksan mongkhonkhamsao/iStock via Getty Images OGE Energy Corp. (OGE) is an energy company with a utility business, OG&E, and ownership of a midstream business. The company's electric utility business, OG&E, is a regulated one in Oklahoma and western Arkansas with 871,000 customers. The utility business has a generating capacity of...
No summary available.
KEP vs. OGE: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
OGE Energy Corp found using ticker (OGE) have now 9 analysts covering the stock with the consensus suggesting a rating of ''Buy''. The target price ranges between 39 and 32 with the average target price sitting at 36.56. Now with the previous closing price of 34.1 this now indicates there is a potential upside of 7.2%. The 50 day moving average now sits at 34.23 and the 200 day MA is 32.59. The market cap for the company is $6,800m. Company Website: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="OGE" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] OGE Energy Corp., together with its subsidiaries, operates as an energy and energy services provider that offers physical delivery and related services for electricity and natural gas primarily in the south-central United S...
OGE Energy Corp found using ticker (OGE) now have 9 analysts covering the stock. The analyst consensus points to a rating of ''Buy''. The target price ranges between 39 and 32 calculating the average target price we see 36.56. Given that the stocks previous close was at 33.65 this would indicate that there is a potential upside of 8.6%. The 50 day moving average now sits at 34.15 and the 200 day MA is 32.52. The market cap for the company is $6,818m. Company Website: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="OGE" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] OGE Energy Corp., together with its subsidiaries, operates as an energy and energy services provider that offers physical delivery and related services for electricity and natural gas primarily in the sout...
OGE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|