OGE Energy Corp (OGE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OGE POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where OGE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.94% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OGE is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- OGE ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
OGE Stock Summary
- OGE ENERGY CORP's stock had its IPO on December 30, 1987, making it an older stock than 90.72% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of OGE ENERGY CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 0.48% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, OGE is more volatile than just 4.64% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to OGE ENERGY CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be CEA, NOMD, PAC, CPE, and GL.
- Visit OGE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ogeenergy.com.
OGE Valuation Summary
- OGE's price/sales ratio is 2.5; this is 7.41% lower than that of the median Utilities stock.
- Over the past 243 months, OGE's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OGE.
OGE Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -4.79%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -14.68%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at -4.79%.
The table below shows OGE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OGE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OGE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 60.01% of graded US stocks.
- OGE's asset turnover comes in at 0.302 -- ranking 25th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- KMI, WMB, and BEP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OGE.
The table below shows OGE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OGE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OGE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.03||52-week high||$42.91|
|Prev. close||$39.23||52-week low||$33.28|
|Day high||$39.53||Avg. volume||931,663|
|50-day MA||$39.52||Dividend yield||4.23%|
|200-day MA||$39.24||Market Cap||7.81B|
OGE Energy Corp (OGE) Company Bio
OGE Energy operates as an energy and energy services provider that offers physical delivery and related services for electricity and natural gas primarily in the south central United States. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
Most Popular Stories View All
OGE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OGE Latest Social Stream
View Full OGE Social Stream
Latest OGE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OGE ENERGY CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OGE as an investment opportunity.
With uncertainties still plaguing the market, investors may want to bet on a surefire narrative with utility stocks to buy.
The main point of investing for the long term is to make money. But more than that, you probably want to see it rise...
NRG vs. OGE: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
While some investors are already well versed in financial metrics (hat tip), this article is for those who would like...
In this article, we discuss top 25 high-yielding dividend achievers. You can skip our detailed analysis of dividend stocks and their performance, and go directly to read Dividend Achievers List Ranked By Yield: Top 10. Dividend Achievers are the stocks that have raised their payouts for at least 10 years straight. These companies usually have […]
OGE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|