OGE Energy Corp (OGE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that OGE has less fluctuation in its price than 97.47% of stocks we're observing.
- Currently, OGE generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 2.89% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with OGE's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: CSX, MCHX, MKC, CCF and KMT.
OGE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of OGE, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 7653.44%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Oge Energy Corp are:
- Oge Energy Corp's market cap of $8 billion US dollars puts it in the mid-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than 94.57% of stocks.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the mid-sized market cap category, OGE's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 91.49% of them.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, OGE's provides a return of 7653.44% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 99.19% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
OGE Dividend Chart
OGE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|