OGE Energy Corp (OGE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that OGE has less volatility in its price than 98.25% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- Currently, OGE generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 3.09% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with OGE's price: FTI, ISIG, HFFG, HOLI and HIHO.
OGE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Oge Energy Corp, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 71.96%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of OGE, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Utilities sector, OGE provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 92.96% such stocks.
- With a market cap of roughly $7 billion, OGE is in the mid-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than 80.5% of them.
- OGE's market cap of approximately $7 billion makes it a mid-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 88.8% of them.
OGE Dividend Chart
OGE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|