OGE Energy Corp (OGE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that OGE has less fluctuation in its price than 97.47% of stocks we're observing.
- Currently, OGE generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 2.89% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with OGE's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: CSX, MCHX, MKC, CCF and KMT.
OGE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for OGE, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 178.92% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Oge Energy Corp are:
- OGE generates about 3 billion US dollars in revenue annually; in terms of how this translates into revenue, it has a dividend yield higher than 92.21% of companies in the mid revenue class.
- Oge Energy Corp's market cap of $7 billion US dollars puts it in the mid-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than 88.32% of stocks.
- OGE's market cap of approximately $7 billion makes it a mid-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 90.88% of them.
OGE Dividend Chart
OGE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|