ONE Gas, Inc. (OGS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OGS POWR Grades
- OGS scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 40.3% of US stocks.
- OGS's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 52 weeks.
- OGS's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 13.27% of US stocks).
OGS Stock Summary
- OGS's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 312.09 -- higher than 90.63% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 125.27%, ONE Gas Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 92.71% of about US stocks.
- ONE Gas Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -59.93%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 4.67% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ONE Gas Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be RGCO, ECOL, HA, USM, and TDS.
- OGS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ONE Gas Inc's official web site, go to www.onegas.com.
OGS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Utilities stock, OGS's EV/EBIT ratio is 8.37% lower, now standing at 20.8.
- OGS's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.1 over the prior 93 months.
- Over the past 93 months, OGS's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OGS.
OGS Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 55.23%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 7.07%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 8.41%.
The table below shows OGS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OGS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OGS has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 13.52% of graded US stocks.
- OGS's asset turnover comes in at 0.233 -- ranking 43rd of 105 Utilities stocks.
- NI, LNT, and CNP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OGS.
The table below shows OGS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OGS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OGS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$68.13||52-week high||$82.40|
|Prev. close||$67.03||52-week low||$62.52|
|Day high||$68.33||Avg. volume||264,131|
|50-day MA||$68.75||Dividend yield||3.46%|
|200-day MA||$73.31||Market Cap||3.65B|
ONE Gas, Inc. (OGS) Company Bio
One Gas Inc. provides natural gas distribution services approximately to customers in Oklahoma, Kansas and Texas. The company was established in 2014 and is based in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Most Popular Stories View All
OGS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OGS Latest Social Stream
View Full OGS Social Stream
Latest OGS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ONE Gas Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OGS as an investment opportunity.
ONE Gas ESG Report Highlights Commitment to Reducing Emissions, Industry-Leading Safety and Expanding Workforce Diversity
ONE Gas has released its 2021 Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) report, which outlines the company's progress toward its commitment to helping achieve a cleaner energy future, while fostering a safe and inclusive workplace built on a solid foundation of core values.
ONE Gas, Inc. (NYSE: OGS) will release its third quarter 2021 earnings after the market closes on Monday, November 1, 2021.
SR vs. OGS: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
The big shareholder groups in ONE Gas, Inc. ( NYSE:OGS ) have power over the company. Insiders often own a large chunk...
ONE Gas with ticker code (OGS) now have 8 analysts covering the stock with the consensus suggesting a rating of ''Hold''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 85 and 71 and has a mean target at 79.5. With the stocks previous close at 72.8 this would indicate that there is a potential upside of 9.2%. The 50 day moving average now sits at 73.35 and the 200 moving average now moves to 74.97. The market cap for the company is $3,929m. You can visit the company''s website by visiting: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="OGS" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] ONE Gas operates as a regulated natural gas distribution utility company in the United States. The company operates through three divisions: Oklahoma Natural...
OGS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|