ONE Gas, Inc. (OGS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OGS POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where OGS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 40.88% of US stocks.
- OGS's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 52 weeks.
- OGS ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
OGS Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 321.4, ONE Gas Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 90.71% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 125.27%, ONE Gas Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 92.65% of about US stocks.
- ONE Gas Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -58.19%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 4.92% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ONE Gas Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be RGCO, ECOL, USM, HA, and TDS.
- Visit OGS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.onegas.com.
OGS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Utilities stock, OGS's EV/EBIT ratio is 8.37% lower, now standing at 20.8.
- OGS's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.1 over the prior 93 months.
- Over the past 93 months, OGS's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OGS.
OGS Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 4.17%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at -6.62%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 354.95%.
The table below shows OGS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OGS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OGS has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 13.17% of graded US stocks.
- OGS's asset turnover comes in at 0.233 -- ranking 43rd of 105 Utilities stocks.
- NI, LNT, and CNP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OGS.
The table below shows OGS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OGS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OGS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$69.03||52-week high||$82.40|
|Prev. close||$67.95||52-week low||$62.52|
|Day high||$69.08||Avg. volume||262,830|
|50-day MA||$68.43||Dividend yield||3.36%|
|200-day MA||$73.21||Market Cap||3.69B|
ONE Gas, Inc. (OGS) Company Bio
One Gas Inc. provides natural gas distribution services approximately to customers in Oklahoma, Kansas and Texas. The company was established in 2014 and is based in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Most Popular Stories View All
OGS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OGS Latest Social Stream
View Full OGS Social Stream
Latest OGS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ONE Gas Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OGS as an investment opportunity.
ONE Gas (OGS) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
SWX vs. OGS: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
ONE Gas ESG Report Highlights Commitment to Reducing Emissions, Industry-Leading Safety and Expanding Workforce Diversity
ONE Gas has released its 2021 Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) report, which outlines the company's progress toward its commitment to helping achieve a cleaner energy future, while fostering a safe and inclusive workplace built on a solid foundation of core values.
ONE Gas, Inc. (NYSE: OGS) will release its third quarter 2021 earnings after the market closes on Monday, November 1, 2021.
SR vs. OGS: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
OGS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|