ONE Gas, Inc. (OGS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OGS POWR Grades
- OGS scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 44.22% of US stocks.
- OGS's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- OGS ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
OGS Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 157.24%, ONE Gas Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 93.41% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, OGS is more volatile than merely 1.3% of stocks we're observing.
- ONE Gas Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -65.86%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 3.71% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ONE Gas Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AWR, AVA, NWE, ESI, and OPI.
- Visit OGS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.onegas.com.
OGS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Utilities stock, OGS's EV/EBIT ratio is 4.55% lower, now standing at 21.
- Over the past 91 months, OGS's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.2.
- OGS's price/earnings ratio has moved up 1.7 over the prior 91 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OGS.
OGS Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 7.07%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 49.74%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 4.17%.
The table below shows OGS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OGS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OGS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$72.61||52-week high||$82.40|
|Prev. close||$74.88||52-week low||$65.51|
|Day high||$73.95||Avg. volume||270,844|
|50-day MA||$74.77||Dividend yield||3.14%|
|200-day MA||$75.23||Market Cap||3.87B|
ONE Gas, Inc. (OGS) Company Bio
One Gas Inc. provides natural gas distribution services approximately to customers in Oklahoma, Kansas and Texas. The company was established in 2014 and is based in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
OGS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OGS Latest Social Stream
View Full OGS Social Stream
Latest OGS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ONE Gas Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OGS as an investment opportunity.
ONE Gas, Inc. (NYSE: OGS) today announced its second quarter 2021 financial results and reaffirmed its 2021 financial guidance.
ONE Gas (OGS) is seeing favorable earnings estimate revision activity and has a positive Zacks Earnings ESP heading into earnings season.
ONE Gas (OGS) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
TULSA, Okla., July 19, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The board of directors of ONE Gas, Inc. (NYSE: OGS) today declared a quarterly dividend of 58 cents per share of common stock, payable Sept. 1, 2021, to shareholders of record at the close of business Aug. 13, 2021. ONE Gas announced previously
SR vs. OGS: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
OGS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|