ONE Gas, Inc. (OGS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OGS POWR Grades
- OGS scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 88.94% of US stocks.
- OGS's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- OGS's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 26.11% of US stocks).
OGS Stock Summary
- OGS's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 374.41 -- higher than 93.35% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, OGS is more volatile than just 7.44% of stocks we're observing.
- ONE GAS INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 23.31%, greater than the shareholder yield of 93.86% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ONE GAS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be USM, ACCO, CLH, TDS, and GXO.
- OGS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ONE GAS INC's official web site, go to www.onegas.com.
OGS Valuation Summary
- OGS's price/earnings ratio is 20.3; this is 6.88% lower than that of the median Utilities stock.
- OGS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 7.5 over the prior 109 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OGS.
OGS Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 13.54%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -2.04%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 30.1%.
The table below shows OGS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OGS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OGS has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 9.84% of graded US stocks.
- OGS's asset turnover comes in at 0.219 -- ranking 48th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- LNT, PPL, and ORA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OGS.
The table below shows OGS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OGS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OGS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$80.55||52-week high||$92.26|
|Prev. close||$80.00||52-week low||$68.86|
|Day high||$81.07||Avg. volume||478,300|
|50-day MA||$78.94||Dividend yield||3.08%|
|200-day MA||$80.57||Market Cap||4.36B|
ONE Gas, Inc. (OGS) Company Bio
One Gas Inc. provides natural gas distribution services approximately to customers in Oklahoma, Kansas and Texas. The company was established in 2014 and is based in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Most Popular Stories View All
OGS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OGS Latest Social Stream
View Full OGS Social Stream
Latest OGS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ONE GAS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OGS as an investment opportunity.
ONE Gas (OGS) improves shareholders' value by increasing its quarterly dividend rate by 4.8%. OGS trims its 2022 earnings guidance.
TULSA, Okla., Jan. 24, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- The board of directors of ONE Gas, Inc. (NYSE: OGS) today increased the dividend for the first quarter 2023 by 3 cents per share to 65 cents per share, resulting in an annualized dividend of $2.60 per share. The dividend is payable March 10,…
ONE Gas (NYSE:OGS) declares $0.65/share quarterly dividend, 4.8% increase from prior dividend of $0.62.Forward yield 3.29%Payable March 10; for shareholders of record Feb. 24; ex-div Feb.
ONE Gas (OGS) said Tuesday it narrowed its FY 2022 financial guidance to earnings of $4.06-$4.10/share from prior guidance of $4.00-$4.16, in line with the $4.07 analyst consensus estimate
OGS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|