ONE Gas, Inc. (OGS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OGS POWR Grades
- OGS scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 95.07% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OGS is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- OGS ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
OGS Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 681.87, ONE GAS INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 96.55% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for ONE GAS INC is higher than it is for about 85.35% of US stocks.
- The volatility of ONE GAS INC's share price is greater than that of just 5.53% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ONE GAS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be CLH, RGCO, DY, HSC, and BALY.
- Visit OGS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.onegas.com.
OGS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Utilities stock, OGS's price/sales ratio is 5% lower, now standing at 1.9.
- OGS's price/earnings ratio has moved up 2.3 over the prior 106 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OGS.
OGS Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -37.63%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 10.49%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 43.62%.
The table below shows OGS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OGS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OGS has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 9.84% of graded US stocks.
- OGS's asset turnover comes in at 0.219 -- ranking 48th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- LNT, PPL, and ORA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OGS.
The table below shows OGS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OGS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OGS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$71.01||52-week high||$92.26|
|Prev. close||$72.25||52-week low||$63.22|
|Day high||$72.86||Avg. volume||289,401|
|50-day MA||$80.52||Dividend yield||3.43%|
|200-day MA||$81.84||Market Cap||3.84B|
ONE Gas, Inc. (OGS) Company Bio
One Gas Inc. provides natural gas distribution services approximately to customers in Oklahoma, Kansas and Texas. The company was established in 2014 and is based in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Most Popular Stories View All
OGS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OGS Latest Social Stream
View Full OGS Social Stream
Latest OGS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ONE GAS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OGS as an investment opportunity.
ONE Gas (OGS) is poised for growth with steady customer demand and capital expenditure. However, an increase in competition and a drop in the prices of other energy sources are headwinds.
Does the September share price for ONE Gas, Inc. ( NYSE:OGS ) reflect what it's really worth? Today, we will estimate...
In this article, we will discuss 10 dividend stocks to buy according to billionaire Paul Tudor Jones’ Tudor Investment Corp. You can skip our detailed analysis of the hedge fund’s strategy and recent developments, and go directly to read 5 Dividend Stocks to Buy According to Billionaire Paul Tudor Jones’ Tudor Investment Corp. Paul Tudor […]
ONE Gas (OGS) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
As these catalysts are not likely to subside any time soon, natural gas prices could remain elevated at levels not seen since 2008. Here are three stocks related to natural gas exploration, production and distribution, and also pay high dividends to shareholders. ONE Gas Inc. is one of the largest publicly traded natural gas utilities in the United States.
OGS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|