ONE Gas, Inc. (OGS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OGS POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where OGS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 45.39% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OGS is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 206 days.
- OGS ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
OGS Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 157.24%, ONE Gas Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 92.95% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, OGS is more volatile than just 2.75% of stocks we're observing.
- ONE Gas Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -64.34%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 4.1% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OGS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RGCO, REYN, AWR, AVA, and CONE.
- OGS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ONE Gas Inc's official web site, go to www.onegas.com.
OGS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OGS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$75.80||52-week high||$86.07|
|Prev. close||$76.90||52-week low||$65.51|
|Day high||$76.83||Avg. volume||278,554|
|50-day MA||$77.36||Dividend yield||3.06%|
|200-day MA||$74.63||Market Cap||4.04B|
ONE Gas, Inc. (OGS) Company Bio
One Gas Inc. provides natural gas distribution services approximately to customers in Oklahoma, Kansas and Texas. The company was established in 2014 and is based in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
OGS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OGS Latest Social Stream
View Full OGS Social Stream
Latest OGS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ONE Gas Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OGS as an investment opportunity.
Spire (SR) posts better-than-expected results for second-quarter fiscal 2021. Evidently, the utility lifts its fiscal 2021 earnings guidance.
MDU Resources' (MDU) Q1 earnings benefit from a sturdy contribution from its construction services and pipeline businesses. The utility tightens 2021 earnings per share guidance.
UGI's second-quarter fiscal 2021 earnings surpass estimates. The bottom and the top line improve on a year-over-year basis owing to new rates coming into effect and better weather condition.
ONE Gas (OGS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 0.56% and 14.98%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
ONE Gas, Inc. (NYSE: OGS) today announced its first quarter 2021 financial results, declared its quarterly dividend and reaffirmed its 2021 financial guidance.
OGS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|