ONE Gas, Inc. (OGS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, OGS's comes in at 16.57 -- better than 97.61% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- OGS is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than merely 1.94% of US dividend stocks.
- OGS's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of -712.02% over the past 5.5 years -- higher than just 1.25% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with OGS that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: MMLP, DKNG, SLCA, ENZN and GLBZ.
OGS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding ONE Gas Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 85.5% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of ONE Gas Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other stocks in the small-sized revenue class, its discount rate is lower than that of 9.76% of dividend stocks in the same revenue class (a low discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for OGS, approximately 84.48% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
- OGS's market cap of approximately $4 billion makes it a mid-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 84.12% of them.
OGS Dividend Chart
OGS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|