ONE Gas, Inc. (OGS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that OGS has less volatility in its price than 92.5% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- Currently, OGS generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than only 8.87% of US dividend stocks.
- OGS's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of -750.2% over the past 5.75 years -- higher than just 1.13% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with OGS's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: KLIC, CG, NWFL, GNTY and FF.
OGS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for OGS, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 27.16% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of ONE Gas Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Utilities sector, the expected return of -27.16%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than just 23.94% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, ONE Gas Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than just 23.94% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for OGS than it is for just 21.13% of other equities in the Utilities sector that also issue dividends.
- Based on dividend growth rate, ONE Gas Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 70.57% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
OGS Dividend Chart
OGS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|