ONE Gas, Inc. (OGS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, OGS's comes in at 16.57 -- better than 97.61% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- OGS is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than merely 1.94% of US dividend stocks.
- OGS's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of -712.02% over the past 5.5 years -- higher than just 1.25% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with OGS that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: MMLP, DKNG, SLCA, ENZN and GLBZ.
OGS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of OGS, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 2564.57% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of ONE Gas Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the mid-sized market cap category, OGS's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 98.91% of them.
- The stock's annual revenue of roughly $2 billion puts it in the small-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 98.17% of companies in the same revenue class.
OGS Dividend Chart
OGS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|