ONE Gas, Inc. (OGS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that OGS has less volatility in its price than 93.2% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- OGS is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than merely 8.51% of US dividend stocks.
- Free cash flow for OGS has a compound average growth rate of -776.8%, which is higher than merely 1.14% of stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with OGS's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: COKE, RACE, WVFC, TIGO and AYI.
OGS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for OGS, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 24.44%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of OGS, investors may wish to consider are:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Utilities sector, ONE Gas Inc's expected return of -24.44% is higher than 28.17% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, ONE Gas Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 28.17% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for OGS than it is for only 21.13% of other equities in the Utilities sector that also issue dividends.
- Based on dividend growth rate, ONE Gas Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 80.07% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
OGS Dividend Chart
OGS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|