ONEOK, Inc. (OKE): Price and Financial Metrics
OKE Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $21,470,458,459, Oneok Inc has a greater market value than 89.57% of US stocks.
- Oneok Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.78% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Oneok Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.44% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Oneok Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be DTE, ES, EIX, ETR, and ED.
- Visit OKE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.oneok.com.
OKE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OKE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$49.57||52-week high||$66.70|
|Prev. close||$48.25||52-week low||$12.16|
|Day high||$49.79||Avg. volume||3,058,044|
|50-day MA||$42.91||Dividend yield||7.54%|
|200-day MA||$34.45||Market Cap||22.06B|
ONEOK, Inc. (OKE) Company Bio
ONEOK Inc. engages in the gathering, processing, storage, and transportation of natural gas in the United States. The company was founded in 1906 and is based in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
OKE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OKE Latest Social Stream
View Full OKE Social Stream
Latest OKE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Oneok Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OKE as an investment opportunity.
The following slide deck was published by ONEOK, Inc. in conjunction with this event....
Oneok Inc. (OKE) closed the most recent trading day at $47.77, moving +1.88% from the previous trading session.
ONEOK, Inc. (NYSE: OKE) will participate in the following upcoming virtual investor conferences:
A positive outlook for oil and gas demand in 2021 is leading to a recent rise in commodity prices. On the supply side, Saudi Arabia's voluntary oil production cut, which extends through March, is supporting oil prices. Similarly, higher expected LNG exports, combined with lower expected gas production, are driving U.S. natural gas prices higher.
In this article we are going to estimate the intrinsic value of ONEOK, Inc. ( NYSE:OKE ) by taking the forecast future...
OKE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching OKEWant to see what other sources are saying about Oneok Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!