ONEOK, Inc. (OKE): Price and Financial Metrics
OKE Stock Summary
- OKE's went public 34.27 years ago, making it older than 92.67% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Oneok Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 0.32% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For OKE, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 90.56% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Oneok Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PNW, MTN, SWX, VTR, and ALE.
- OKE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Oneok Inc's official web site, go to www.oneok.com.
OKE Stock Price Chart More Charts
OKE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.04||52-week high||$78.48|
|Prev. close||$21.81||52-week low||$12.16|
|Day high||$20.86||Avg. volume||4,952,795|
|50-day MA||$56.16||Dividend yield||17.15%|
|200-day MA||$67.55||Market Cap||8.28B|
ONEOK, Inc. (OKE) Company Bio
ONEOK Inc. engages in the gathering, processing, storage, and transportation of natural gas in the United States. The company was founded in 1906 and is based in Tulsa, Oklahoma.