ONEOK Inc. (OKE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OKE POWR Grades
- OKE scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 97.64% of US stocks.
- OKE's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- OKE's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 19.36% of US stocks).
OKE Stock Summary
- OKE has a higher market value than 92.21% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $30,710,198,484.
- ONEOK INC's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.49% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of ONEOK INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.51% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OKE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EXC, DTE, WEC, CMS, and CNP.
- OKE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ONEOK INC's official web site, go to www.oneok.com.
OKE Valuation Summary
- OKE's EV/EBIT ratio is 16.1; this is 58.62% higher than that of the median Energy stock.
- OKE's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OKE.
OKE Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -40.7%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 124.53%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 21.03%.
The table below shows OKE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OKE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OKE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 35.63% of graded US stocks.
- OKE's asset turnover comes in at 0.585 -- ranking 10th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- CEQP, XEL, and SO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OKE.
The table below shows OKE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OKE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OKE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$68.56||52-week high||$75.07|
|Prev. close||$68.71||52-week low||$50.50|
|Day high||$69.33||Avg. volume||2,414,609|
|50-day MA||$66.67||Dividend yield||5.57%|
|200-day MA||$62.09||Market Cap||30.64B|
ONEOK Inc. (OKE) Company Bio
Oneok, Inc. (/ˈwʌnˌoʊk/ WUN-oke) is an American diversified corporation focused primarily on the natural gas industry, and headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma. The company is part of the Fortune 500 and S&P 500. Oneok was founded in 1906 as Oklahoma Natural Gas Company, but it changed its corporate name to Oneok in December 1980. It also owns major natural gas liquids (NGL) systems due to the 2005 acquisition of Koch Industries natural gas businesses. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
OKE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OKE Latest Social Stream
View Full OKE Social Stream
Latest OKE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ONEOK INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OKE as an investment opportunity.
The year has started well for stock market investors, no doubt of that. The S&P 500 has jumped 9%, and the NASDAQ is up nearly 17%. While this doesn’t reverse last year’s losses, the gains, prompted by several releases of positive economic data, do indicate a shift to more positive investor sentiment. But there is always a voice of caution, and today it’s coming from JPMorgan strategist Marko Kolanovic, who warns that the stock rally likely won’t last – and that it has only postponed, not ended,
Stride, Herc Holdings, ONEOK and Cigna have been highlighted in this Screen of The Week article.
Oneok (OKE) is well positioned to outperform the market, as it exhibits above-average growth in financials.
Oneok (OKE) has an impressive earnings surprise history and currently possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely beat in its next quarterly report.
A company that is capable of generating earnings well above its interest expense can withstand financial hardship. Stride (LRN), Herc Holdings (HRI), ONEOK (OKE) and Cigna (CI) are strong enough to meet financial obligations.
OKE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|