ONEOK Inc. (OKE): Price and Financial Metrics
OKE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$64.51||52-week high||$71.57|
|Prev. close||$64.48||52-week low||$50.75|
|Day high||$65.14||Avg. volume||3,309,267|
|50-day MA||$65.81||Dividend yield||5.77%|
|200-day MA||$64.57||Market Cap||28.88B|
OKE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OKE POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where OKE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.14% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OKE is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- OKE's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 8.71% of US stocks).
OKE Stock Summary
- OKE's went public 37.76 years ago, making it older than 93.16% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of ONEOK INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.26% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For OKE, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 95.93% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ONEOK INC, a group of peers worth examining would be AWK, PEG, WEC, SR, and HESM.
- OKE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ONEOK INC's official web site, go to www.oneok.com.
OKE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, OKE's price/earnings ratio is 51.81% higher, now standing at 12.6.
- OKE's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OKE.
OKE Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -3.79%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -0.34%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 71.05%.
The table below shows OKE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OKE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OKE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 35.63% of graded US stocks.
- OKE's asset turnover comes in at 0.585 -- ranking 10th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- CEQP, XEL, and SO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OKE.
The table below shows OKE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ONEOK Inc. (OKE) Company Bio
Oneok, Inc. (/ˈwʌnˌoʊk/ WUN-oke) is an American diversified corporation focused primarily on the natural gas industry, and headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma. The company is part of the Fortune 500 and S&P 500. Oneok was founded in 1906 as Oklahoma Natural Gas Company, but it changed its corporate name to Oneok in December 1980. It also owns major natural gas liquids (NGL) systems due to the 2005 acquisition of Koch Industries natural gas businesses. (Source:Wikipedia)
OKE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OKE Latest Social Stream
View Full OKE Social Stream
Latest OKE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ONEOK INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OKE as an investment opportunity.
TortoiseEcofin today announced a revision of timing of the removal of Magellan Midstream Partners, L.P. (NYSE:MMP) from the Tortoise MLP Index® (TMLP), and the Tortoise North American Pipeline IndexSM (TNAP) as a result of the approved acquisition by ONEOK, Inc. (NYSE:OKE).
Lyndon C. Taylor Joins ONEOK As Executive Vice President, Chief Legal Counsel and Assistant Secretary
Lyndon C. Taylor has joined ONEOK, Inc. (NYSE: OKE) as executive vice president, chief legal counsel and assistant secretary of ONEOK, reporting to Pierce H. Norton II, president and chief executive officer of ONEOK.
The board of directors of ONEOK, Inc. (NYSE: OKE) elected Lori A. Gobillot and Wayne T. Smith as directors to the board, effective September 25, 2023.
Whether you're a value, growth, or momentum investor, finding strong stocks becomes easier with the Zacks Style Scores, a top feature of the Zacks Premium research service.
ONEOK, Inc. (NYSE: OKE) (ONEOK) today announced that it has completed its acquisition of Magellan Midstream Partners, L.P. (Magellan), creating a more diversified North American midstream infrastructure company focused on delivering essential energy products and services to its customers, and continued strong returns to investors.
OKE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|