ONEOK, Inc. (OKE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OKE POWR Grades
- OKE scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 82.62% of US stocks.
- OKE's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- OKE's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 23.32% of US stocks).
OKE Stock Summary
- OKE's went public 35.46 years ago, making it older than 92.77% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Oneok Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 0.48% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Oneok Inc is higher than it is for about 91.35% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OKE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DTE, AEE, ETR, WMB, and MPLX.
- Visit OKE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.oneok.com.
OKE Valuation Summary
In comparison to the median Energy stock, OKE's price/earnings ratio is 20.23% higher, now standing at 21.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OKE.
OKE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OKE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$55.06||52-week high||$56.18|
|Prev. close||$54.78||52-week low||$23.28|
|Day high||$55.27||Avg. volume||2,935,920|
|50-day MA||$52.71||Dividend yield||6.79%|
|200-day MA||$41.12||Market Cap||24.53B|
ONEOK, Inc. (OKE) Company Bio
ONEOK Inc. engages in the gathering, processing, storage, and transportation of natural gas in the United States. The company was founded in 1906 and is based in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
OKE Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for OKE, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Oneok Inc ranked in the 43th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for OKE, they are:
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 38% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately 74.26% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- Oneok Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 7.3% of tickers in our DCF set.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than only 18.3% of stocks in its sector (Energy).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
OKE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OKE Latest Social Stream
View Full OKE Social Stream
Latest OKE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Oneok Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OKE as an investment opportunity.
The energy sector has come roaring back, but there's still one niche in the industry that offers decent values.
Photo by CHUNYIP WONG/E+ via Getty ImagesWe started covering ONEOK (OKE) back in late October 2020. It was still down in the high $20s. Since then, it has had a great run, delivering a total return of 94.42%, including its quarterly distributions: OKE has outperformed the S&P by a wide...
So, which dividend stocks with relatively-safe high-yields should you consider?
ONE Gas, Inc. (NYSE: OGS) announced today that Robert S. McAnnally, current senior vice president and chief operating officer, will succeed Pierce H. Norton II as president and chief executive officer on June 28, 2021, at which time he will also join the ONE Gas Board of Directors. The company recently announced Norton's retirement from ONE Gas as president and chief executive officer, effective June 27, 2021.
ONEOK, Inc. (NYSE: OKE) will participate in virtual investor meetings at the Bernstein Strategic Decisions Conference on June 2, 2021.
OKE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|