ONEOK, Inc. (OKE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, OKE has greater average cash flow over the past 5.51 years than merely 4.79% US-listed dividend payers.
- Currently, OKE generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than merely 2.16% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with OKE's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: SUPV, CYD, GFF, BIG and HUM.
OKE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of OKE, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 14.15%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Oneok Inc are:
- OKE's market cap is about 18 billion US dollars -- this puts the stock in the large-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than 98.13% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for OKE, approximately just 2.05% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
OKE Dividend Chart
OKE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|