ONEOK Inc. (OKE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, OKE has greater average cash flow over the past 5.5 years than 5.83% US-listed dividend payers.
- Regarding free cash flow variation: OKE reports less variability in its cash flow than 4.32% of dividend stocks in our set.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, OKE has returned $1,634,928,000 US dollars -- more than 91.22% of public US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with OKE's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: FDS, TRIB, IVC, IRS and PINC.
OKE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for OKE, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 86.1% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Oneok Inc are:
- Given its market cap of around 31 billion US dollars, its dividend yield of 5.42 is greater than 95.2% of its fellow stocks in the large market cap class.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for Oneok Inc than it is for merely 15.24% of other dividend issuers in the Energy sector.
- Based on dividend growth rate, OKE boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 88.77% of the dividend issuers in our set.
OKE Dividend Chart
OKE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|