ONEOK, Inc. (OKE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that OKE has less volatility in its price than only 3.56999999999999% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- Currently, OKE generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than merely 1.56% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with OKE's price: GLW, MXIM, SAH, PME and CNI.
OKE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for OKE, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 60.17% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Oneok Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Oneok Inc produces a dividend yield 14.1% -- which falls in the top 2.56999999999999%.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for Oneok Inc, its beta is lower than just 1.83% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
OKE Dividend Chart
OKE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|