Universal Display Corporation (OLED): Price and Financial Metrics
OLED Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for OLED is currently 60.94, higher than 94.51% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- For OLED, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.37% of US equities we're observing.
- OLED's price/sales ratio is 26.85; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 95.33% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Universal Display Corp are JNPR, CIEN, POWI, ESLT, and ON.
- Visit OLED's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to oled.com.
OLED Stock Price Chart More Charts
OLED Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$206.07||52-week high||$230.32|
|Prev. close||$211.03||52-week low||$99.02|
|Day high||$213.62||Avg. volume||404,300|
|50-day MA||$203.28||Dividend yield||0.19%|
|200-day MA||$188.23||Market Cap||9.71B|
Universal Display Corporation (OLED) Company Bio
Universal Display Corporation is a leader in developing and delivering state-of-the-art, organic light emitting diode technologies, materials and services to the display and lighting industries. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Ewing, New Jersey.