Universal Display Corporation (OLED): Price and Financial Metrics
OLED Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Universal Display Corp is higher than 94.18% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- For OLED, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 0.52% of US equities we're observing.
- With a price/sales ratio of 31.24, Universal Display Corp has a higher such ratio than 92.22% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OLED, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MANH, GNTX, DBX, LSCC, and ACAD.
- OLED's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Universal Display Corp's official web site, go to oled.com.
OLED Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OLED Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$257.99||52-week high||$262.77|
|Prev. close||$260.29||52-week low||$105.11|
|Day high||$262.77||Avg. volume||309,033|
|50-day MA||$231.54||Dividend yield||0.23%|
|200-day MA||$182.16||Market Cap||12.15B|
Universal Display Corporation (OLED) Company Bio
Universal Display Corporation is a leader in developing and delivering state-of-the-art, organic light emitting diode technologies, materials and services to the display and lighting industries. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Ewing, New Jersey.