Universal Display Corporation (OLED): Price and Financial Metrics
OLED Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$156.04||52-week high||$166.57|
|Prev. close||$154.73||52-week low||$89.41|
|Day high||$157.15||Avg. volume||332,398|
|50-day MA||$153.84||Dividend yield||0.89%|
|200-day MA||$140.83||Market Cap||7.39B|
OLED Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OLED POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where OLED ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.96% of US stocks.
- OLED's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- OLED ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
OLED Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for OLED is currently 76.49, higher than 96.42% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- For OLED, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 0.33% of US equities we're observing.
- OLED's price/sales ratio is 12.37; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 92.14% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OLED, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GNTX, SPRO, VYNE, SMCI, and IMNM.
- Visit OLED's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to oled.com.
OLED Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, OLED's price/sales ratio is 376.92% higher, now standing at 12.4.
- Over the past 243 months, OLED's price/sales ratio has gone down 44.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OLED.
OLED Growth Metrics
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -17.23%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 102.52%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 32.65%.
The table below shows OLED's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OLED's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OLED has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 87.1% of graded US stocks.
- OLED's asset turnover comes in at 0.41 -- ranking 158th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- OTIVF, CLRD, and NEON are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OLED.
The table below shows OLED's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Universal Display Corporation (OLED) Company Bio
Universal Display Corporation is a leader in developing and delivering state-of-the-art, organic light emitting diode technologies, materials and services to the display and lighting industries. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Ewing, New Jersey.
OLED Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OLED Latest Social Stream
View Full OLED Social Stream
Latest OLED News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about UNIVERSAL DISPLAY CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OLED as an investment opportunity.
Amid a rocky week for stocks, we added to our positions in Qualcomm, McDonald's and Lockheed Martin.
OSIS vs. OLED: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Delving into the financial growth, competitive edges, and market leadership of Universal Display Corp (OLED)
Is the Stock Fairly Valued? Let's Dive Into the Details
While Universal Display Corporation ( NASDAQ:OLED ) might not be the most widely known stock at the moment, it saw a...
OLED Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching OLEDWant to see what other sources are saying about Universal Display Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Universal Display Corp (OLED) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Universal Display Corp (OLED) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Universal Display Corp (OLED) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch