Universal Display Corporation (OLED): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OLED POWR Grades
- OLED scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 87.11% of US stocks.
- OLED's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 26 weeks.
- OLED's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 12.09% of US stocks).
OLED Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1,181.06, UNIVERSAL DISPLAY CORP is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 97.57% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for UNIVERSAL DISPLAY CORP is higher than it is for about just 0.51% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 9.1, UNIVERSAL DISPLAY CORP has a higher such ratio than 88.09% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to UNIVERSAL DISPLAY CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be SRNE, MTSI, SDGR, POWI, and ENTX.
- Visit OLED's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to oled.com.
OLED Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, OLED's price/earnings ratio is 17.67% higher, now standing at 28.3.
- OLED's price/sales ratio has moved down 96.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OLED.
OLED Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 60.46%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 83.04%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 58.82%.
The table below shows OLED's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OLED's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OLED has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 87.1% of graded US stocks.
- OLED's asset turnover comes in at 0.41 -- ranking 158th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- OTIVF, CLRD, and NEON are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OLED.
The table below shows OLED's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OLED Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OLED Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$115.41||52-week high||$178.75|
|Prev. close||$115.15||52-week low||$89.41|
|Day high||$116.68||Avg. volume||431,778|
|50-day MA||$103.29||Dividend yield||1.04%|
|200-day MA||$120.83||Market Cap||5.45B|
Universal Display Corporation (OLED) Company Bio
Universal Display Corporation is a leader in developing and delivering state-of-the-art, organic light emitting diode technologies, materials and services to the display and lighting industries. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Ewing, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
OLED Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OLED Latest Social Stream
View Full OLED Social Stream
Latest OLED News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about UNIVERSAL DISPLAY CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OLED as an investment opportunity.
Great week for Universal Display Corporation (NASDAQ:OLED) institutional investors after losing 26% over the previous year
To get a sense of who is truly in control of Universal Display Corporation ( NASDAQ:OLED ), it is important to...
Universal Display Corporation Announces Passing of Founder and Visionary Entrepreneur Sherwin I. Seligsohn
EWING, N.J., December 06, 2022--It is with great sadness that UDC announces the passing of Sherwin I. Seligsohn, Visionary Entrepreneur, Founder, and Chairman Emeritus.
Wall Street started the new week on a down note, reacting negatively to strong economic data that raised concerns that the Federal Reserve might not slow down the pace of its monetary tightening efforts as quickly as previously hoped. The Nasdaq Composite (NASDAQINDEX: ^IXIC) fell nearly 2%, while the Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJINDICES: ^DJI), and S&P 500 (SNPINDEX: ^GSPC) posted smaller but still significant losses. Universal Display (NASDAQ: OLED) got a nice boost on a strategic initiative that could pay off with long-term growth for the organic LED specialist, but VF Corp. (NYSE: VFC) posted disappointing results and will have to deal with a challenging situation inside the company.
EWING, N.J., December 05, 2022--Samsung Display and Universal Display Corporation announced the signing of long-term OLED material supply and license agreements.
TTDKY vs. OLED: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
OLED Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching OLEDWant to see what other sources are saying about Universal Display Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Universal Display Corp (OLED) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Universal Display Corp (OLED) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Universal Display Corp (OLED) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch