Universal Display Corporation (OLED) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- OLED has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 218,256,000; for context, that's better than 91.15% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with OLED that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: PM, CVCY, OMI, REVG and FSP.
OLED Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for OLED, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 92.57% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Universal Display Corp are:
- OLED's annual revenue of 554 million US dollars puts it in the small-sized revenue class; relative to suck stocks, it has a discount rate lower than 95.76% of dividend issuing stocks in its revenue class.
- In terms of opportunity, Universal Display Corp's estimated return of -92.57% surpasses about 3.88% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for Universal Display Corp, its beta is lower than 2.84% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
OLED Dividend Chart
OLED Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
OLED Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on OLED dividends?Want to do more research on Universal Display Corp's dividends? Try the links below:
Universal Display Corp Common Stock (OLED) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Universal Display Corp (OLED) - Dividend Investor
Universal Display Corp (OLED) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha