Olin Corporation (OLN): Price and Financial Metrics
OLN Stock Summary
- OLN's went public 31.84 years ago, making it older than 89.37% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for OLIN Corp is higher than it is for about 88.24% of US stocks.
- OLIN Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 17.31%, greater than the shareholder yield of 87.58% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OLN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FRTA, AMRK, TGNA, PPC, and WSC.
- Visit OLN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.olin.com.
OLN Stock Price Chart More Charts
OLN Price/Volume Stats
Olin Corporation (OLN) Company Bio
Olin Corporation produces chlorine and caustic soda, hydrochloric acid, hydrogen, bleach products and potassium hydroxide. Chemical Distribution manufactures bleach products and distributes caustic soda, bleach products, potassium hydroxide and hydrochloric acid. The company was founded in 1892 and is based in Clayton, Missouri.