Olin Corporation (OLN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OLN POWR Grades
- OLN scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 98.4% of US stocks.
- OLN's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 200 days.
- OLN's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 37.66% of US stocks).
OLN Stock Summary
- OLN's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1.77 -- higher than merely 9.24% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, OLIN Corp is reporting a growth rate of -654.53%; that's higher than merely 2.64% of US stocks.
- The volatility of OLIN Corp's share price is greater than that of 90.22% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OLN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BYD, SXC, CLB, FTI, and HSC.
- OLN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit OLIN Corp's official web site, go to www.olin.com.
OLN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OLN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.04||52-week high||$47.13|
|Prev. close||$46.93||52-week low||$9.67|
|Day high||$46.71||Avg. volume||1,524,738|
|50-day MA||$39.27||Dividend yield||1.7%|
|200-day MA||$24.53||Market Cap||7.01B|
Olin Corporation (OLN) Company Bio
Olin Corporation produces chlorine and caustic soda, hydrochloric acid, hydrogen, bleach products and potassium hydroxide. Chemical Distribution manufactures bleach products and distributes caustic soda, bleach products, potassium hydroxide and hydrochloric acid. The company was founded in 1892 and is based in Clayton, Missouri.
OLN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for OLN, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that OLIN Corp ranked in the 51th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for OLIN Corp ended up being:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 64. Notably, its equity weight is greater than just 18.66% of US equities in the Basic Materials sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- OLIN Corp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than just 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- OLIN Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -0.94. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 21.13% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
OLN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OLN Latest Social Stream
View Full OLN Social Stream
Latest OLN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OLIN Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OLN as an investment opportunity.
An accommodative Fed coupled with an improving economic picture will help stocks scale up in May and beyond. Thus, invest in growth picks like Beazer Homes (BZH), Conns (CONN) & Olin (OLN).
Gun stocks are trading at steep discounts from their 52-week highs despite firearm sales soaring due to the threat of stricter gun laws.
Zacks Industry Outlook Highlights: Dow, PPG Industries, Olin Corp and Cabot Corp
At its current valuation of $16.8 billion, Plug Power is a pure speculation on the promise of green hydrogen for transportation.
Is (OLN) Outperforming Other Basic Materials Stocks This Year?
OLN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|