Olin Corporation (OLN): Price and Financial Metrics
OLN Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for OLN is 3.97 -- better than 88.73% of US stocks.
- OLN's went public 33.18 years ago, making it older than 89.73% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, OLIN Corp is reporting a growth rate of -452.55%; that's higher than just 3.93% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to OLIN Corp are BYD, CACC, POR, SXC, and OMAB.
- Visit OLN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.olin.com.
OLN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OLN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.32||52-week high||$33.39|
|Prev. close||$32.99||52-week low||$8.76|
|Day high||$33.39||Avg. volume||1,402,246|
|50-day MA||$26.77||Dividend yield||2.42%|
|200-day MA||$17.45||Market Cap||4.96B|
Olin Corporation (OLN) Company Bio
Olin Corporation produces chlorine and caustic soda, hydrochloric acid, hydrogen, bleach products and potassium hydroxide. Chemical Distribution manufactures bleach products and distributes caustic soda, bleach products, potassium hydroxide and hydrochloric acid. The company was founded in 1892 and is based in Clayton, Missouri.
OLN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for OLIN Corp. To summarize, we found that OLIN Corp ranked in the 13th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for OLN, they are:
- 55% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than merely 21.27% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- OLIN Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -2.48. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 16.47% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, OLIN Corp experienced a tax rate of about 6% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Basic Materials), this tax rate is higher than just 22.51% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
OLN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OLN Latest Social Stream
View Full OLN Social Stream
Latest OLN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OLIN Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OLN as an investment opportunity.
Top Ranked Value Stocks to Buy for February 5th
Top Ranked Growth Stocks to Buy for February 5th
Olin (OLN) possesses solid growth attributes, which could help it handily outperform the market.
Top Ranked Value Stocks to Buy for February 3rd
New Strong Buy Stocks for February 2nd
OLN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching OLNWant to do more research on OLIN Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!