Olin Corporation (OLN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that OLN has less volatility in its price than 3.43% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- Free cash flow for OLN has increased for the 6th quarter in a row.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with OLN's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: ED, SFUN, SVT, MPX and CLWT.
OLN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for OLN, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 78.6%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for OLIN Corp are:
- With a market cap of roughly $8 billion, OLN is in the mid-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than 2.72% of them.
- In terms of opportunity, OLIN Corp's estimated return of -78.6% surpasses about just 12.87% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for OLN, approximately just 2.2% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
OLN Dividend Chart
OLN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|