Olin Corporation (OLN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- OLN's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.76 years is -0.16% -- which is higher than about only 7.67% stocks we're looking at.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with OLN's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: JOUT, ABBV, GAIA, GRIF and SWKS.
OLN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of OLN, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 20.83%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for OLIN Corp are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, OLN offers a dividend yield in the top 14.75% of stocks in our set.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for OLN, approximately merely 16.65% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
- As other dividend issuers in the Basic Materials sector, OLIN Corp has an equity discount rate lower than merely 17.09% of them.
OLN Dividend Chart
OLN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|