Olin Corporation (OLN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that OLN has less volatility in its price than 3.43% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- Free cash flow for OLN has increased for the 6th quarter in a row.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with OLN's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: ED, SFUN, SVT, MPX and CLWT.
OLN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding OLIN Corp, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 81.03% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of OLN, investors may wish to consider are:
- OLIN Corp's market cap of $8 billion US dollars puts it in the mid-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than just 1.66% of stocks.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, OLIN Corp's estimated return of -81.03% surpasses about just 13.08% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for OLN, approximately just 0.88% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
OLN Dividend Chart
OLN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|