Grupo Aeroportuario del Centro Norte S.A.B. de C.V. ADR (OMAB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OMAB POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where OMAB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.47% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OMAB is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- OMAB's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 16% of US stocks).
OMAB Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Central North Airport Group is higher than only 6.61% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- OMAB's price/sales ratio is 10.68; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 86.2% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that OMAB's revenue has grown -10.26% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 10.63% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Central North Airport Group, a group of peers worth examining would be NGL, NEWT, PXS, VLRS, and GSM.
- Visit OMAB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.oma.aero.
OMAB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OMAB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$51.40||52-week high||$63.06|
|Prev. close||$51.22||52-week low||$44.86|
|Day high||$51.40||Avg. volume||48,178|
|50-day MA||$56.09||Dividend yield||3.17%|
|200-day MA||$53.72||Market Cap||2.19B|
Grupo Aeroportuario del Centro Norte S.A.B. de C.V. ADR (OMAB) Company Bio
Grupo Aeroportuario del Centro operates 13 international airports in nine states of central and northern Mexico. The company is based in San Pedro Garza García, Mexico.
Most Popular Stories View All
OMAB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OMAB Latest Social Stream
View Full OMAB Social Stream
Latest OMAB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Central North Airport Group that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OMAB as an investment opportunity.
Grupo Aeroportuario del Centro Norte (OMA) -- Moody's rates proposed certificados bursatiles 2022 of Grupo Aeroportuario del Centro Norte (OMA)
Rating Action: Moody's rates proposed certificados bursatiles 2022 of Grupo Aeroportuario del Centro Norte (OMA)Global Credit Research - 28 Feb 2022Mexico, February 28, 2022 -- Moody´s de México ("Moody´s") assigned debt ratings of Baa1 (global scale) and Aaa.mx (Mexico national scale) to Grupo Aeroportuario del Centro Norte, S.A.B. DE C.V. (OMA) proposed senior unsecured variable rate certificados bursátiles due 2027 (OMA 22) and senior unsecured fixed rate certificados bursátiles due 2029 (OMA 22-2) guaranteed by Monterrey, Culiacan and Chihuahua's airports.The proposed certificados bursátiles will be the third and fourth draw down, respectively, under OMA's MXN15 billion certificados bursátiles (local long-term revolving) program with a five-year tenor. Together OMA 22 and OMA 22-2 ...
San Francisco, CA, based Investment company Legato Capital Management LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Luxfer Holdings PLC, Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co, Safety Insurance Group Inc, ePlus Inc, HDFC Bank, sells , iShares MSCI EAFE ETF, Apple Inc, Avid Bioservices Inc, DouYu International Holdings during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Legato Capital Management LLC.
Goldman Sachs analyst Bruno Amorim maintained a Buy rating on Grupo Aeroportuario Del Centro (OMAB – Research Report) today and set a price target of $58.00. The company's shares closed last Tuesday at $55.56. According to TipRanks.com, Amorim is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 16.6% and a 64.3% success rate. Amorim covers the Industrial Goods sector, focusing on stocks such as Grupo Aeroportuario del Sureste, Copa Holdings, and Gol Linhas. Grupo Aeroportuario Del Centro has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $65.00.
Infrastructure stocks could get hot in 2022 as traders look to buy into real economy plays amid stimulus and inflationary tailwinds.
Investment company Aberdeen Emerging Markets Equity Income Fund, Inc. (Current Portfolio) buys Prosus NV, TCS Group Holding PLC, Kotak Mahindra Bank, ASM International NV, Li Ning Co, sells Naspers, Vale SA, China Resources Land, Ping An Insurance (Group) Co.
OMAB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching OMABWant to do more research on Central North Airport Group's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Central North Airport Group (OMAB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Central North Airport Group (OMAB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Central North Airport Group (OMAB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch