Grupo Aeroportuario del Centro Norte S.A.B. de C.V. each representing 8 Series B shares (OMAB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OMAB POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where OMAB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.45% of US stocks.
- OMAB's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 157 days.
- OMAB ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
OMAB Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Central North Airport Group is higher than merely 6.51% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Central North Airport Group comes in at -10.26%, a number that bests merely 13.89% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Central North Airport Group's share price is greater than that of merely 8.84% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Central North Airport Group are PNM, AGO, ERJ, YORW, and TRMD.
- OMAB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Central North Airport Group's official web site, go to www.oma.aero.
OMAB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OMAB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$52.85||52-week high||$60.53|
|Prev. close||$53.99||52-week low||$44.86|
|Day high||$53.63||Avg. volume||54,936|
|50-day MA||$51.35||Dividend yield||3.11%|
|200-day MA||$50.32||Market Cap||2.25B|
Grupo Aeroportuario del Centro Norte S.A.B. de C.V. each representing 8 Series B shares (OMAB) Company Bio
Grupo Aeroportuario del Centro operates 13 international airports in nine states of central and northern Mexico. The company is based in San Pedro Garza García, Mexico.
Most Popular Stories View All
OMAB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OMAB Latest Social Stream
View Full OMAB Social Stream
Latest OMAB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Central North Airport Group that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OMAB as an investment opportunity.
Goldman Sachs analyst Bruno Amorim maintained a Buy rating on Grupo Aeroportuario Del Centro (OMAB – Research Report) today and set a price target of $58.00. The company's shares closed last Tuesday at $55.56. According to TipRanks.com, Amorim is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 16.6% and a 64.3% success rate. Amorim covers the Industrial Goods sector, focusing on stocks such as Grupo Aeroportuario del Sureste, Copa Holdings, and Gol Linhas. Grupo Aeroportuario Del Centro has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $65.00.
Infrastructure stocks could get hot in 2022 as traders look to buy into real economy plays amid stimulus and inflationary tailwinds.
Investment company Aberdeen Emerging Markets Equity Income Fund, Inc. (Current Portfolio) buys Prosus NV, TCS Group Holding PLC, Kotak Mahindra Bank, ASM International NV, Li Ning Co, sells Naspers, Vale SA, China Resources Land, Ping An Insurance (Group) Co.
by Daniel Shvartsman
SNDR vs. OMAB: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
OMAB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching OMABWant to do more research on Central North Airport Group's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Central North Airport Group (OMAB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Central North Airport Group (OMAB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Central North Airport Group (OMAB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch