Grupo Aeroportuario del Centro Norte S.A.B. de C.V. ADR (OMAB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OMAB POWR Grades
- OMAB scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 98.71% of US stocks.
- OMAB's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- OMAB ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
OMAB Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for OMAB is currently 0.91, higher than just 4.09% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- OMAB's price/sales ratio is 9.51; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 88.81% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for OMAB comes in at -89.95% -- higher than that of just 6.57% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OMAB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SALM, CORR, CTRM, UHAL, and DCP.
- Visit OMAB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.oma.aero.
OMAB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OMAB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$85.07||52-week high||$86.47|
|Prev. close||$85.03||52-week low||$46.53|
|Day high||$85.43||Avg. volume||55,986|
|50-day MA||$77.32||Dividend yield||4.11%|
|200-day MA||$62.76||Market Cap||3.66B|
Grupo Aeroportuario del Centro Norte S.A.B. de C.V. ADR (OMAB) Company Bio
Grupo Aeroportuario del Centro operates 13 international airports in nine states of central and northern Mexico. The company is based in San Pedro Garza García, Mexico.
Most Popular Stories View All
OMAB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OMAB Latest Social Stream
View Full OMAB Social Stream
Latest OMAB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CENTRAL NORTH AIRPORT GROUP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OMAB as an investment opportunity.
Grupo Aeroportuario del Centro Norte, S.A.B. de C.V. (NASDAQ:OMAB) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Grupo Aeroportuario del Centro Norte, S.A.B. de C.V. (NASDAQ:OMAB) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript February 17, 2023 Operator: Greetings and welcome to the Grupo Aeroportuario del Centro Norte OMA Fourth Quarter 2022 Earnings Call. As a reminder, this conference is being recorded. I would now like to turn the conference over to your host, Emmanuel […]
Goldman Sachs Keeps Their Buy Rating on Grupo Aeroportuario Del Centro (OMAB)
In a report released today, Bruno Amorim from Goldman Sachs maintained a Buy rating on Grupo Aeroportuario Del Centro (OMAB - Research Report), with a price target of $64.00. The company's shares closed yesterday at $63.77.According to TipRanks, Amorim is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 12.2% and a 57.69% success rate. Amorim covers the Industrial Goods sector, focusing on stocks such as Gol Linhas, Grupo Aeroportuario Del Centro, and Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacifico.Grupo Aeroportuario Del Centro has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $60.25.
OMAB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching OMABWant to do more research on Central North Airport Group's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Central North Airport Group (OMAB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Central North Airport Group (OMAB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Central North Airport Group (OMAB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...