Grupo Aeroportuario del Centro Norte S.A.B. de C.V. each representing 8 Series B shares (OMAB): Price and Financial Metrics
OMAB Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 2.13, Central North Airport Group is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 10.6% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for OMAB is currently 0.73, higher than only 3.96% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Central North Airport Group's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 59.79%, greater than the shareholder yield of 96.13% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Central North Airport Group, a group of peers worth examining would be BYD, SRLP, CNSL, AROC, and APLE.
- Visit OMAB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.oma.aero.
OMAB Stock Price Chart More Charts
OMAB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$61.63||52-week high||$64.80|
|Prev. close||$61.92||52-week low||$42.17|
|Day high||$61.98||Avg. volume||54,444|
|50-day MA||$58.13||Dividend yield||2.4%|
|200-day MA||$51.59||Market Cap||3.03B|
Grupo Aeroportuario del Centro Norte S.A.B. de C.V. each representing 8 Series B shares (OMAB) Company Bio
Grupo Aeroportuario del Centro operates 13 international airports in nine states of central and northern Mexico. The company is based in San Pedro Garza García, Mexico.