Grupo Aeroportuario del Centro Norte S.A.B. de C.V. each representing 8 Series B shares (OMAB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OMAB POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where OMAB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 75.8% of US stocks.
- OMAB's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 199 days.
- OMAB's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 2.94% of US stocks).
OMAB Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Central North Airport Group is higher than only 6.47% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- OMAB's price/sales ratio is 9.12; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 80.94% of US stocks.
- Central North Airport Group's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 8.5%, greater than the shareholder yield of 80.21% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Central North Airport Group are NAT, TRMD, OSN, BVN, and RIG.
- OMAB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Central North Airport Group's official web site, go to www.oma.aero.
OMAB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OMAB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$50.26||52-week high||$60.53|
|Prev. close||$50.21||52-week low||$27.85|
|Day high||$51.00||Avg. volume||141,415|
|50-day MA||$51.77||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$45.20||Market Cap||2.15B|
Grupo Aeroportuario del Centro Norte S.A.B. de C.V. each representing 8 Series B shares (OMAB) Company Bio
Grupo Aeroportuario del Centro operates 13 international airports in nine states of central and northern Mexico. The company is based in San Pedro Garza García, Mexico.
OMAB Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Central North Airport Group. To summarize, we found that Central North Airport Group ranked in the 64th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 51%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for OMAB, they are:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 99% of its capital from equity, and 1% of its capital from debt. Notably, its equity weight is greater than 95.7% of US equities in the Industrials sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 1% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than just 7.36% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- OMAB's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 53.02% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
OMAB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OMAB Latest Social Stream
View Full OMAB Social Stream
Latest OMAB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Central North Airport Group that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OMAB as an investment opportunity.
Grupo Aeroportuario del Centro Norte, S.A.B. de C.V.'s (OMAB) CEO Ricardo Dueñas on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Grupo Aeroportuario del Centro Norte, S.A.B. de C.V. (OMAB) Q1 2021 Results Earnings Conference Call April 28, 2021 11:00 am ET Company Participants Emmanuel Camacho - Investor Relations Officer Ricardo Dueñas - Chief Executive Officer Ruffo Pérez Pliego - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Alejandro Zamacona - Credit Suisse...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / April 28, 2021 / Grupo Aeroportuario del Centro Norte SAB de CV (NASDAQ:OMAB) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on April 28, 2021 at 11:00 AM Eastern Time.To listen to the event live or access a replay of the call - visit https://www.
Grupo Aeroportuario del Centro Norte (OMA) -- Moody's withdraws debt ratings of the MXN 3 billion notes of Grupo Aeroportuario del Centro Norte due to prepayment of outstanding balance
Please refer to the Moody's de México Policy for Withdrawal of Credit Ratings, available on its website, www.moodys.com.mx.The period of time covered in the financial information used to determine Grupo Aeroportuario del Centro Norte, S.A.B. DE C.V. (OMA)'s rating is between 01/01/2016 and 31/12/2020 (source: Issuer's financial statements).Moody's National Scale Credit Ratings (NSRs) are intended as relative measures of creditworthiness among debt issues and issuers within a country, enabling market participants to better differentiate relative risks. NSRs differ from Moody's global scale credit ratings in that they are not globally comparable with the full universe of Moody's rated entities, but only with NSRs for other rated debt issues and issuers within the same country. For furth...
DPSGY vs. OMAB: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
DPSGY vs. OMAB: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
OMAB Price Returns
Continue Researching OMABWant to do more research on Central North Airport Group's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Central North Airport Group (OMAB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Central North Airport Group (OMAB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Central North Airport Group (OMAB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch