Grupo Aeroportuario del Centro Norte S.A.B. de C.V. each representing 8 Series B shares (OMAB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, OMAB has greater average cash flow over the past 2 years than 88.11% US-listed dividend payers.
- OMAB is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 89.3% of US dividend stocks.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, OMAB has returned $1,605,736,000 US dollars, more than 91.23% of US dividend issuers.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with OMAB's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: NNBR, CRD.A, CMCT, PBA and AAL.
OMAB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for OMAB, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 2.61% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Central North Airport Group's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- As for its position relative to other Industrials stocks that issue dividends, OMAB provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 85.95% such stocks.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Industrials sector, the expected return of 2.61%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 77.27% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Central North Airport Group bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 77.27% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Based on dividend growth rate, Central North Airport Group has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 30.24% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
OMAB Dividend Chart
OMAB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
OMAB Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on OMAB dividends?Want to do more research on Central North Airport Group's dividends? Try the links below:
Central North Airport Group Common Stock (OMAB) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Central North Airport Group (OMAB) - Dividend Investor
Central North Airport Group (OMAB) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha