Omeros Corporation (OMER): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OMER POWR Grades
- OMER scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 80.64% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OMER is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- OMER's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 5.42% of US stocks).
OMER Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 0.8, OMEROS CORP P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 0.37% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -26.46 for OMEROS CORP; that's greater than it is for merely 1.01% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that OMER's revenue has grown -188.26% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 0.22% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to OMEROS CORP are ATHX, NVAX, QURE, ENTA, and IDYA.
- Visit OMER's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.omeros.com.
OMER Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, OMER's EV/EBIT ratio is 77.78% lower, now standing at 2.2.
- Over the past 162 months, OMER's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 12.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OMER.
OMER Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 144.46%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -45.48%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -45.48%.
The table below shows OMER's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OMER's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OMER has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 81.69% of graded US stocks.
- OMER's asset turnover comes in at 0.485 -- ranking 90th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- HRTX, IRWD, and CHRS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OMER.
The table below shows OMER's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OMER Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OMER Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.70||52-week high||$7.75|
|Prev. close||$2.53||52-week low||$1.74|
|Day high||$2.71||Avg. volume||373,656|
|50-day MA||$2.40||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.44||Market Cap||169.37M|
Omeros Corporation (OMER) Company Bio
Omeros Corporation is a biopharmaceutical company committed to discovering, developing and commercializing both small-molecule and protein therapeutics for large-market as well as orphan indications targeting inflammation, coagulopathies and disorders of the central nervous system. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Seattle, Washington.
Most Popular Stories View All
OMER Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OMER Latest Social Stream
View Full OMER Social Stream
Latest OMER News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OMEROS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OMER as an investment opportunity.
During its Q3 earnings call, Omeros reported on FDA''s initial response to its CRL appeal, setting the stage for progress toward approval. See why OMER is a Hold.
Gainers: Paychex (PAYX) +9%. Omeros Corporation (OMER) +7%
Immuron IMRN +43%. Omeros (OMER) +26%. Applied Molecular Transport AMTI -40%. NeuroBo Pharmaceuticals (NRBO) -24%.
Omeros Corporation (NASDAQ:OMER)’s traded shares stood at 2.55 million during the latest session, with the company’s beta value hitting 1.10. At the last check today, the stock’s price was $2.91, to imply an increase of 14.06% or $0.36 in intraday trading. The OMER share’s 52-week high remains $7.81, putting it -168.38% down since that peak … Omeros Corporation (NASDAQ: OMER) Has Fallen -168.38% From Its Highs, What Comes Next? Read More »
In the last trading session, 1.1 million Omeros Corporation (NASDAQ:OMER) shares changed hands as the company’s beta touched 1.10. With the company’s per share price at $1.79 changed hands at -$0.17 or -8.67% during last session, the market valuation stood at $123.01M. OMER’s last price was a discount, traded about -343.02% off its 52-week high … Omeros Corporation (NASDAQ: OMER) Is Rated A Buy By Analysts. Read More »
OMER Price Returns