Omeros Corporation (OMER): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OMER POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where OMER ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.51% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OMER is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 178 days.
- OMER's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 12% of US stocks).
OMER Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for OMER is -0.34 -- better than merely 4.73% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -0.72 for Omeros Corp; that's greater than it is for only 4.78% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, OMER is more volatile than 95.22% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Omeros Corp are APM, CLVS, SPRO, VERU, and LOGC.
- OMER's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Omeros Corp's official web site, go to www.omeros.com.
OMER Valuation Summary
- OMER's price/sales ratio is 11.8; this is 210.53% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 145 months, OMER's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 0.7.
- OMER's price/sales ratio has moved down 144.2 over the prior 145 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OMER.
OMER Growth Metrics
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at -37.18%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -63.75%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -15.86%.
The table below shows OMER's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OMER's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OMER has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 81.69% of graded US stocks.
- OMER's asset turnover comes in at 0.485 -- ranking 90th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- HRTX, IRWD, and CHRS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OMER.
The table below shows OMER's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OMER Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OMER Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.72||52-week high||$16.62|
|Prev. close||$2.42||52-week low||$2.39|
|Day high||$2.78||Avg. volume||690,945|
|50-day MA||$4.38||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.65||Market Cap||170.63M|
Omeros Corporation (OMER) Company Bio
Omeros Corporation is a biopharmaceutical company committed to discovering, developing and commercializing both small-molecule and protein therapeutics for large-market as well as orphan indications targeting inflammation, coagulopathies and disorders of the central nervous system. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Seattle, Washington.
Most Popular Stories View All
OMER Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OMER Latest Social Stream
View Full OMER Social Stream
Latest OMER News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Omeros Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OMER as an investment opportunity.
E ratio of -3.56.
SEATTLE--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Omeros Corporation (Nasdaq: OMER), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company committed to discovering, developing and commercializing small-molecule and protein therapeutics for large-market as well as orphan indications targeting inflammation and immunologic diseases, including complement-mediated diseases and cancers, today announced recent highlights and developments as well as financial results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2021, which include
No summary available.
Omeros press release (OMER): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of -$0.37 misses by $0.31.At December 31, 2021, Omeros had $157.3 million of cash, cash equivalents and short-term investments available…
Every investor in Omeros Corporation ( NASDAQ:OMER ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups...
OMER Price Returns