Ondas Holdings Inc. (ONDS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ONDS POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where ONDS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 25.14% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ONDS is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- ONDS's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 0.36% of US stocks).
ONDS Stock Summary
- ONDS's price/sales ratio is 50.07; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 96.44% of US stocks.
- ONDS's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 7.28% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 180.48%, ONDAS HOLDINGS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 92.28% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ONDAS HOLDINGS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be NSPR, EYPT, WISA, TTNP, and MRIN.
- Visit ONDS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ondas.com.
ONDS Valuation Summary
- ONDS's price/sales ratio is 51; this is 1940% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- ONDS's price/earnings ratio has moved up 4177.7 over the prior 50 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ONDS.
ONDS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ONDS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.41||52-week high||$8.63|
|Prev. close||$2.49||52-week low||$2.35|
|Day high||$2.54||Avg. volume||421,269|
|50-day MA||$3.41||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.25||Market Cap||103.35M|
Ondas Holdings Inc. (ONDS) Company Bio
Ondas Holdings, Inc. engages in the development, marketing, and sale of wireless radio systems for secure, wide area mission-critical business-to-business networks. Its products include FullMAX network, which gives end-to-end IP connectivity, allowing utilities to extend secure corporate networks into the far reaches of service territories. The company was founded in 2006 and is headquartered in Nantucket, MA.
Most Popular Stories View All
ONDS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ONDS Latest Social Stream
View Full ONDS Social Stream
Latest ONDS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ONDAS HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ONDS as an investment opportunity.
Ondas Holdings ( NASDAQ:ONDS ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Net loss: US$13.6m (loss widened by...
Ondas Holdings Inc. (ONDS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -33.33% and 54.86%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Ondas Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ:ONDS) ("Ondas" or the "Company"), a leading provider of private wireless, drone and automated data solutions through its wholly owned subsidiaries, Ondas Networks Inc. ("Ondas Networks") and American Robotics, Inc. ("American Robotics" or "AR"), reported financial and operating results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022.
Siemens Places First Order on Behalf of Asian Rail Customer for Ondas Networks' Next Generation Radio
Ondas Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ:ONDS) ("Ondas" or the "Company"), a leading provider of private wireless, drone and automated data solutions through its wholly owned subsidiaries, Ondas Networks Inc. ("Ondas Networks") and American Robotics, Inc. ("American Robotics" or "AR"), announced today that Siemens has placed its first order for Ondas Networks' Next Generation Radio to be delivered to a Siemens rail customer in Asia.
AIROBOTICS Ltd. (TASE: AIRO) ("Airobotics" or the "Company"), which collects and analyzes aerial data via its automated drone infrastructure, has announced it is supplying additional drone systems and services to a UAE government entity. This represents the next step towards a larger fleet deployment by that government entity, to extensively install the Optimus Urban Drone Infrastructure, developed by Airobotics.
ONDS Price Returns