Ooma, Inc. (OOMA): Price and Financial Metrics
OOMA Stock Summary
- Ooma Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 90.05% of US listed stocks.
- OOMA's went public 4.4 years ago, making it older than merely 14.07% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Ooma Inc is higher than it is for about just 9.91% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OOMA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VCEL, ARAY, RWLK, MBII, and GPRO.
- OOMA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ooma Inc's official web site, go to www.ooma.com.
OOMA Stock Price Chart More Charts
OOMA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.44||52-week high||$16.60|
|Prev. close||$13.36||52-week low||$9.85|
|Day high||$13.65||Avg. volume||75,849|
|50-day MA||$12.02||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.39||Market Cap||287.62M|
Ooma, Inc. (OOMA) Company Bio
Ooma Inc. provides communications solutions and other connected services to small business, and home and mobile users in the United States and Canadian markets. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Palo Alto, California.