Ooma, Inc. (OOMA): Price and Financial Metrics
OOMA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.88||52-week high||$15.66|
|Prev. close||$11.86||52-week low||$10.21|
|Day high||$11.90||Avg. volume||74,946|
|50-day MA||$11.82||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.07||Market Cap||304.13M|
OOMA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OOMA POWR Grades
- OOMA scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 98.66% of US stocks.
- OOMA's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- OOMA ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 44th percentile.
OOMA Stock Summary
- OOMA's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 4,258.02 -- higher than 99.22% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for OOMA is currently 26.02, higher than 86.4% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- For OOMA, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 13.48% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to OOMA INC are JKHY, PTC, FFIV, WK, and VEEV.
- OOMA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit OOMA INC's official web site, go to www.ooma.com.
OOMA Valuation Summary
- OOMA's price/sales ratio is 1.2; this is 7.69% lower than that of the median Communication Services stock.
- OOMA's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.2 over the prior 101 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OOMA.
OOMA Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -22.14%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 67.65%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -22.14%.
The table below shows OOMA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OOMA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OOMA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 52.06% of graded US stocks.
- OOMA's asset turnover comes in at 1.954 -- ranking 37th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- SCWX, APPN, and CSGS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OOMA.
The table below shows OOMA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Ooma, Inc. (OOMA) Company Bio
Ooma Inc. provides communications solutions and other connected services to small business, and home and mobile users in the United States and Canadian markets. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Palo Alto, California.
OOMA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OOMA Latest Social Stream
View Full OOMA Social Stream
Latest OOMA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OOMA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OOMA as an investment opportunity.
SUNNYVALE, Calif., November 21, 2023--The Kazoo communications solution from 2600Hz, an Ooma company, has been named Best White Label Solution in the UC Partner Awards 2023 from UC Today.
SUNNYVALE, Calif., November 16, 2023--Ooma, Inc. (NYSE: OOMA), a smart communications platform for businesses and consumers, plans to release its financial results for the third quarter ended October 31, 2023 after the market closes on Tuesday, December 5, 2023.
Certinia, a Leader in Professional Services Automation, Selects Ooma Enterprise for Call Centers Across the Globe
SUNNYVALE, Calif., November 14, 2023--Certinia, a Leader in Professional Services Automation, Selects Ooma Enterprise for Call Centers Across the Globe
SUNNYVALE, Calif., November 07, 2023--Ooma, Inc., today announced that Viking Electronics, after extensive testing, is recommending Ooma AirDial® to its customers seeking POTS replacement.
We feel now is a pretty good time to analyse Ooma, Inc.'s ( NYSE:OOMA ) business as it appears the company may be on...
OOMA Price Returns