Ooma, Inc. (OOMA): Price and Financial Metrics
OOMA Stock Summary
- Ooma Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 92.1% of US listed stocks.
- Ooma Inc's stock had its IPO on July 20, 2015, making it an older stock than just 15.11% of US equities in our set.
- For OOMA, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 9.78% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Ooma Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be GPRO, SBBP, KOPN, ARAY, and GEVO.
- Visit OOMA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ooma.com.
OOMA Stock Price Chart More Charts
OOMA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.03||52-week high||$16.60|
|Prev. close||$13.99||52-week low||$9.85|
|Day high||$14.08||Avg. volume||92,146|
|50-day MA||$12.93||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.22||Market Cap||304.41M|
Ooma, Inc. (OOMA) Company Bio
Ooma Inc. provides communications solutions and other connected services to small business, and home and mobile users in the United States and Canadian markets. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Palo Alto, California.