Ooma, Inc. (OOMA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OOMA POWR Grades
- OOMA scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 95.48% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OOMA is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- OOMA ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
OOMA Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for OOMA is currently 49.71, higher than 90.86% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for OOMA INC is higher than it is for about only 13.58% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, OOMA INC is reporting a growth rate of 141.21%; that's higher than 89.59% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OOMA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are APPF, TMDX, APP, SPOT, and EGAN.
- Visit OOMA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ooma.com.
OOMA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Communication Services stock, OOMA's EV/EBIT ratio is 574.45% lower, now standing at -65.
- OOMA's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.7 over the prior 92 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OOMA.
OOMA Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 0.31%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 13.87%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 251.03%.
The table below shows OOMA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OOMA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OOMA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 52.06% of graded US stocks.
- OOMA's asset turnover comes in at 1.954 -- ranking 37th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- SCWX, APPN, and CSGS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OOMA.
The table below shows OOMA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OOMA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OOMA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.09||52-week high||$18.32|
|Prev. close||$14.52||52-week low||$10.82|
|Day high||$14.56||Avg. volume||60,279|
|50-day MA||$14.33||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.46||Market Cap||349.43M|
Ooma, Inc. (OOMA) Company Bio
Ooma Inc. provides communications solutions and other connected services to small business, and home and mobile users in the United States and Canadian markets. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Palo Alto, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
OOMA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OOMA Latest Social Stream
View Full OOMA Social Stream
Latest OOMA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OOMA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OOMA as an investment opportunity.
SUNNYVALE, Calif., January 03, 2023--Ooma, Inc. (NYSE: OOMA), a smart communications platform for businesses and consumers, today announced the following conference participation:
The simplest way to benefit from a rising market is to buy an index fund. But if you buy individual stocks, you can do...
Ooma (OOMA) has become technically an oversold stock now, which implies exhaustion of the heavy selling pressure on it. This, combined with strong agreement among Wall Street analysts in revising earnings estimates higher, indicates a potential trend reversal for the stock in the near term.
Ooma, Inc. (NYSE:OOMA) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 30, 2022 Ooma, Inc. beats earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $0.14, expectations were $0.11. Operator: Hello, and welcome everyone to the Ooma Third Quarter Fiscal Year 2003 Financial Results Call. Today’s call is being recorded. All lines have been placed on mute to prevent any background […]
Ooma ( NYSE:OOMA ) Third Quarter 2023 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$56.7m (up 15% from 3Q 2022). Net loss...
OOMA Price Returns