OP Bancorp (OPBK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OPBK POWR Grades
- OPBK scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 96.88% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OPBK is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 206 days.
- OPBK's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 34.96% of US stocks).
OPBK Stock Summary
- OPBK's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 353.24 -- higher than 90.59% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- OP Bancorp's stock had its IPO on March 29, 2018, making it an older stock than only 9.6% of US equities in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.54 for OP Bancorp; that's greater than it is for 90.04% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OPBK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MBCN, LKFN, FDBC, WABC, and NWBI.
- OPBK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit OP Bancorp's official web site, go to www.myopenbank.com.
OPBK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OPBK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.93||52-week high||$12.39|
|Prev. close||$10.82||52-week low||$5.59|
|Day high||$10.96||Avg. volume||68,795|
|50-day MA||$10.73||Dividend yield||2.56%|
|200-day MA||$8.03||Market Cap||164.44M|
OP Bancorp (OPBK) Company Bio
OP Bancorp operates as the bank holding company for Open Bank that provides banking products and services in California. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Los Angeles, California.
OPBK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OPBK Latest Social Stream
View Full OPBK Social Stream
Latest OPBK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OP Bancorp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OPBK as an investment opportunity.
It is imperative to build a portfolio of low-beta stocks to sail through the choppy market. JJSF, VICR, OPBK & SBSI are the frontrunners.
OP Bancorp (OPBK) declares $0.07/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Forward yield 2.8%Payable May 20; for shareholders of record May 6; ex-div May 5.See OPBK Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
OP Bancorp Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend of $0.07 per Share
OP Bancorp Reports First Quarter Result of 2021
Top Ranked Income Stocks to Buy for March 22nd
OPBK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|