OP Bancorp (OPBK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OPBK POWR Grades
- OPBK scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 93.89% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OPBK is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- OPBK ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 22nd percentile.
OPBK Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for OPBK is currently 1.68, higher than just 6.04% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- OPBK's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 93.29% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, OPBK is more volatile than just 7.13% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OPBK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MRBK, ORRF, TCFC, CBFV, and BHLB.
- Visit OPBK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.myopenbank.com.
OPBK Valuation Summary
- OPBK's price/sales ratio is 1.8; this is 37.93% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- OPBK's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 7.2 over the prior 59 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OPBK.
OPBK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OPBK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 33.54% of graded US stocks.
- OPBK's asset turnover comes in at 0.042 -- ranking 147th of 435 Banking stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows OPBK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OPBK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OPBK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.50||52-week high||$14.86|
|Prev. close||$11.55||52-week low||$10.25|
|Day high||$11.60||Avg. volume||22,594|
|50-day MA||$11.41||Dividend yield||4.17%|
|200-day MA||$11.60||Market Cap||174.67M|
OP Bancorp (OPBK) Company Bio
OP Bancorp operates as the bank holding company for Open Bank that provides banking products and services in California. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Los Angeles, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
OPBK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OPBK Latest Social Stream
View Full OPBK Social Stream
Latest OPBK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OP BANCORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OPBK as an investment opportunity.
If you want to know who really controls OP Bancorp ( NASDAQ:OPBK ), then you'll have to look at the makeup of its share...
When you buy and hold a stock for the long term, you definitely want it to provide a positive return. But more than...
Brian Choi Is The Independent Chairman of the Board of OP Bancorp (NASDAQ:OPBK) And They Just Picked Up 3.0% More Shares
Potential OP Bancorp ( NASDAQ:OPBK ) shareholders may wish to note that the Independent Chairman of the Board, Brian...
OP Bancorp ( NASDAQ:OPBK ) is about to trade ex-dividend in the next three days. The ex-dividend date occurs one day...
OP Bancorp recently reported its third quarter earnings results. Click here for a full investment analysis of OPBK stock.
OPBK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|