OP Bancorp (OPBK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OPBK POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where OPBK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.91% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OPBK is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- OPBK's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 33.48% of US stocks).
OPBK Stock Summary
- OPBK's went public 3.49 years ago, making it older than merely 10.89% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- OPBK's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 91.11% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -60.76%, OP Bancorp's debt growth rate surpasses just 6.39% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to OP Bancorp, a group of peers worth examining would be IBCP, HMNF, FFWM, FISI, and BOCH.
- OPBK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit OP Bancorp's official web site, go to www.myopenbank.com.
OPBK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, OPBK's price/sales ratio is 18.75% lower, now standing at 2.6.
- Over the past 41 months, OPBK's price/earnings ratio has gone down 12.3.
- Over the past 41 months, OPBK's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OPBK.
OPBK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OPBK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 33.43% of graded US stocks.
- OPBK's asset turnover comes in at 0.042 -- ranking 147th of 437 Banking stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows OPBK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OPBK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OPBK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.09||52-week high||$12.39|
|Prev. close||$9.96||52-week low||$5.59|
|Day high||$10.12||Avg. volume||63,976|
|50-day MA||$10.19||Dividend yield||4.02%|
|200-day MA||$9.76||Market Cap||152.69M|
OP Bancorp (OPBK) Company Bio
OP Bancorp operates as the bank holding company for Open Bank that provides banking products and services in California. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Los Angeles, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
OPBK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OPBK Latest Social Stream
View Full OPBK Social Stream
Latest OPBK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OP Bancorp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OPBK as an investment opportunity.
The big shareholder groups in OP Bancorp ( NASDAQ:OPBK ) have power over the company. Institutions will often hold...
CQP, OPBK, LAZ, and MC made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) income stocks list on August 17, 2021
CZNC, UMPQ, NBTB, and OPBK made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) income stocks list on July 29, 2021
OP Bancorp Reports Net Income for Second Quarter 2021 of $6.4 Million and Diluted Earnings Per Share of $0.42
LOS ANGELES, July 22, 2021--OP Bancorp Reports Net Income for Second Quarter 2021 of $6.4 Million and Diluted Earnings Per Share of $0.42
No summary available.
OPBK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|