OP Bancorp (OPBK) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- OPBK has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than merely 4.81% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- OPBK's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 2.75 years is 1.28% -- which is higher than about 98.72% stocks we're looking at.
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at 6.2 -- higher than 95.33% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with OPBK's price: YPF, AEP, TSCO, INGR and WU.
OPBK Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for OPBK, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 14.57% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of OP Bancorp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, OP Bancorp produces a dividend yield 3.64% -- which falls in the top 29.82%.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of -14.57%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 63.12% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, OPBK has a discount rate lower than 63.12% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for OP Bancorp, its beta is lower than 83.49% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
OPBK Dividend Chart
OPBK Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|