OP Bancorp (OPBK) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- OPBK has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 6.51% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at 0.71 -- higher than 87.27% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- Free cash flow for OPBK has a compound average growth rate of -74.37%, which is higher than just 11.52% of stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with OPBK's price: CERN, GLOP, OLED, RDY and PKI.
OPBK Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding OP Bancorp, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 6.97% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of OP Bancorp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, OP Bancorp produces a dividend yield 2.88% -- which falls in the top 39.19%.
- OP Bancorp's market cap of $208 million US dollars puts it in the small-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than 37.8% of stocks.
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the small-sized market cap category, OPBK has a beta lower than 36.31% of them.
OPBK Dividend Chart
OPBK Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|