Opiant Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (OPNT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OPNT POWR Grades
- OPNT scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 98.46% of US stocks.
- OPNT's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 47 weeks.
- OPNT's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 15.57% of US stocks).
OPNT Stock Summary
- Opiant Pharmaceuticals Inc's market capitalization of $80,382,062 is ahead of only 9.65% of US-listed equities.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 3,800.36%, Opiant Pharmaceuticals Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 99.57% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for OPNT comes in at -24.01% -- higher than that of merely 10.85% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Opiant Pharmaceuticals Inc are MCHX, SCKT, TER, CMBM, and VECO.
- Visit OPNT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.opiant.com.
OPNT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, OPNT's price/sales ratio is 44.74% lower, now standing at 2.1.
- OPNT's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 140 months.
- Over the past 140 months, OPNT's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OPNT.
OPNT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OPNT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 70.92% of graded US stocks.
- OPNT's asset turnover comes in at 0.656 -- ranking 5th of 41 Non-Metallic and Industrial Metal Mining stocks.
- MLM, USAU, and USLM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OPNT.
The table below shows OPNT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OPNT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OPNT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.34||52-week high||$23.65|
|Prev. close||$21.80||52-week low||$6.79|
|Day high||$23.65||Avg. volume||76,574|
|50-day MA||$16.82||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.78||Market Cap||102.70M|
Opiant Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (OPNT) Company Bio
Opiant Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a specialty pharmaceutical company, develops opioid antagonist treatments for addictions and related disorders. The company offers NARCAN nasal spray, a treatment to reverse opioid overdoses. It is also involved in developing treatments for binge eating disorder and cocaine use disorder, as well as Bulimia Nervosa, an eating disorder; and heroin vaccine. The company was formerly known as Lightlake Therapeutics Inc. and changed its name to Opiant Pharmaceuticals, Inc. in January 2016. Opiant Pharmaceuticals, Inc. was founded in 2005 and is based in Santa Monica, California. Opiant Pharmaceuticals, Inc. operates as a subsidiary of Pelikin Group.
Most Popular Stories View All
OPNT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OPNT Latest Social Stream
View Full OPNT Social Stream
Latest OPNT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Opiant Pharmaceuticals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OPNT as an investment opportunity.
SANTA MONICA, Calif., Aug. 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Opiant Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Opiant) (Nasdaq: OPNT) today announced that members of the companys senior management team will participate in the following virtual investor conferences:
Bullish: Analysts Just Made A Huge Upgrade To Their Opiant Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:OPNT) Forecasts
Celebrations may be in order for Opiant Pharmaceuticals, Inc. ( NASDAQ:OPNT ) shareholders, with the analysts...
By David Bautz, PhD NASDAQ:OPNT READ THE FULL OPNT RESEARCH REPORT Financial Update On August 5, 2021, Opiant Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:OPNT) announced financial results for the second quarter of 2021. The company reported $11.3 million in revenue for the second quarter of 2021, compared to $6.3 million in revenue for the second quarter of 2020. The revenue in the second quarter of 2021
Opiant Pharmaceuticals Announces Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results and Provides Corporate Update
SANTA MONICA, Calif., Aug. 05, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Opiant Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Opiant) (NASDAQ: OPNT), a specialty pharmaceutical company developing medicines to treat addictions and drug overdose, today reported financial results for the three and six months ended June 30, 2021, and provided a corporate update. Recent highlights include:
In this article, we discuss the 10 pharma companies making treatment for opioid overdose. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to the 5 Pharma Companies Making Treatment for Opioid Overdose. On July 21, a group of four state attorneys general in the United States announced that they had […]
OPNT Price Returns
Continue Researching OPNTHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Opiant Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Opiant Pharmaceuticals Inc (OPNT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Opiant Pharmaceuticals Inc (OPNT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Opiant Pharmaceuticals Inc (OPNT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch