Opiant Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (OPNT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OPNT POWR Grades
- OPNT scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 97.23% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OPNT is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- OPNT ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
OPNT Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for OPNT is currently 54.39, higher than 90.72% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Opiant Pharmaceuticals Inc is reporting a growth rate of -339.41%; that's higher than merely 5.91% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Opiant Pharmaceuticals Inc comes in at 61.3%, a number that bests 85.33% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Opiant Pharmaceuticals Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SCKT, ACMR, MCHX, VREX, and CMBM.
- Visit OPNT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.opiant.com.
OPNT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, OPNT's price/sales ratio is 44.74% lower, now standing at 2.1.
- OPNT's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 140 months.
- Over the past 140 months, OPNT's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OPNT.
OPNT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OPNT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 70.58% of graded US stocks.
- OPNT's asset turnover comes in at 0.656 -- ranking 5th of 42 Non-Metallic and Industrial Metal Mining stocks.
- MLM, USAU, and USLM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OPNT.
The table below shows OPNT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OPNT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OPNT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.95||52-week high||$37.71|
|Prev. close||$11.99||52-week low||$7.34|
|Day high||$12.49||Avg. volume||77,898|
|50-day MA||$14.55||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$23.53||Market Cap||60.71M|
Opiant Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (OPNT) Company Bio
Opiant Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a specialty pharmaceutical company, develops opioid antagonist treatments for addictions and related disorders. The company offers NARCAN nasal spray, a treatment to reverse opioid overdoses. It is also involved in developing treatments for binge eating disorder and cocaine use disorder, as well as Bulimia Nervosa, an eating disorder; and heroin vaccine. The company was formerly known as Lightlake Therapeutics Inc. and changed its name to Opiant Pharmaceuticals, Inc. in January 2016. Opiant Pharmaceuticals, Inc. was founded in 2005 and is based in Santa Monica, California. Opiant Pharmaceuticals, Inc. operates as a subsidiary of Pelikin Group.
Most Popular Stories View All
OPNT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OPNT Latest Social Stream
View Full OPNT Social Stream
Latest OPNT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Opiant Pharmaceuticals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OPNT as an investment opportunity.
Opiant Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ: OPNT ) announced topline results from a multi-dose pharmacokinetic (PK) study for OPNT003, nasal nalmefene, for opioid overdose. The crossover design study was conducted in 23 healthy subjects comparing the PK profile, safety, and tolerability of OPNT003 when given as a single 3mg … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Opiant Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ: OPNT) announced topline results from a multi-dose pharmacokinetic (PK) study for OPNT003, nasal nalmefene, for opioid overdose. The crossover design study was conducted in 23 healthy subjects comparing the PK profile, safety, and tolerability of OPNT003 when given as a single 3mg dose in one nostril, as a single dose in each nostril, and as two doses in one nostril. Data demonstrated rapid nasal absorption in all three study arms and showed dose-proportional p
Opiant Pharmaceuticals Announces Positive Pharmacokinetic, Safety, and Tolerability Results From a Multi-Dose Study for OPNT003, Nasal Nalmefene
SANTA MONICA, Calif., Feb. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Opiant Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (“Opiant”) (NASDAQ: OPNT) today announced positive topline results from a multi-dose pharmacokinetic (“PK”) study for OPNT003, nasal nalmefene, an investigational treatment for opioid overdose. The crossover design study was conducted in 23 healthy subjects comparing the PK profile, safety, and tolerability of OPNT003 when given as a single 3mg dose in one nostril, as a single dose in each nostril, and as two do
Opiant Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:OPNT) briefly gained 1.5% after a report that the company is speculated to be a takeover target. A large rival is said to be circling the pharmaceutical company, according to a Betaville "uncooked" alert. Opiant (OPNT) didn't respond to Betaville request for comment. Last month, Opiant to get additional $2.2M...
Opiant Pharmaceuticals (OPNT) briefly gained 1.5% after a report that the company is speculated to be a takeover target.A large rival is said to be circling the pharmaceutical…
OPNT Price Returns
Continue Researching OPNTHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Opiant Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Opiant Pharmaceuticals Inc (OPNT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Opiant Pharmaceuticals Inc (OPNT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Opiant Pharmaceuticals Inc (OPNT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch