Opiant Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (OPNT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OPNT POWR Grades
- OPNT scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 98.35% of US stocks.
- OPNT's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 169 days.
- OPNT's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 11.55% of US stocks).
OPNT Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 4,870.21%, Opiant Pharmaceuticals Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 99.59% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Opiant Pharmaceuticals Inc is reporting a growth rate of -1,606.63%; that's higher than just 1.4% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, OPNT is more volatile than 93.89% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OPNT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are INVE, EGLE, SPLP, SCKT, and DISCA.
- OPNT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Opiant Pharmaceuticals Inc's official web site, go to www.opiant.com.
OPNT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, OPNT's price/sales ratio is 44.74% lower, now standing at 2.1.
- OPNT's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 140 months.
- Over the past 140 months, OPNT's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OPNT.
OPNT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OPNT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 70.58% of graded US stocks.
- OPNT's asset turnover comes in at 0.656 -- ranking 5th of 42 Non-Metallic and Industrial Metal Mining stocks.
- MLM, USAU, and USLM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OPNT.
The table below shows OPNT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OPNT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OPNT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.33||52-week high||$37.71|
|Prev. close||$25.88||52-week low||$10.00|
|Day high||$26.16||Avg. volume||61,113|
|50-day MA||$29.83||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$20.72||Market Cap||114.84M|
Opiant Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (OPNT) Company Bio
Opiant Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a specialty pharmaceutical company, develops opioid antagonist treatments for addictions and related disorders. The company offers NARCAN nasal spray, a treatment to reverse opioid overdoses. It is also involved in developing treatments for binge eating disorder and cocaine use disorder, as well as Bulimia Nervosa, an eating disorder; and heroin vaccine. The company was formerly known as Lightlake Therapeutics Inc. and changed its name to Opiant Pharmaceuticals, Inc. in January 2016. Opiant Pharmaceuticals, Inc. was founded in 2005 and is based in Santa Monica, California. Opiant Pharmaceuticals, Inc. operates as a subsidiary of Pelikin Group.
Most Popular Stories View All
OPNT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OPNT Latest Social Stream
View Full OPNT Social Stream
Latest OPNT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Opiant Pharmaceuticals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OPNT as an investment opportunity.
The Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA) will provide additional funding of up to .2 million to support Opiant Pharmaceuticals Inc's (NASDAQ: OPNT) OPNT003, nasal nalmefene, for opioid overdose. The increase in funding is primarily directed toward the costs of Opiant's clinical studies to support its submission of OPNT003 to the FDA. The Company is currently completing a non-inferiority pharmacodynamic study comparing nasal nalmefene with nasal naloxone in reversing res
Opiant Pharmaceuticals Announces Additional $2.2 million Funding Under BARDA Contract for OPNT003 Nasal Nalmefene Development Program
SANTA MONICA, Calif., Jan. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Opiant Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (“Opiant”) (NASDAQ: OPNT) today announced a modification to its contract with the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (“BARDA”) for an additional commitment of up to $2.2 million to support OPNT003, nasal nalmefene, for opioid overdose. The increase in funding is primarily directed toward the costs of Opiant’s clinical studies to support its submission of OPNT003 to the Food and Drug Administr
Opiant Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ: OPNT) has dosed the first patient in Phase 2 trial of OPNT002, nasal naltrexone, for Alcohol Use Disorder (AUD). The trial will determine whether OPNT002 reduces heavy drinking as measured by a change in the World Health Organization (WHO) drinking risk levels. Opiant is developing OPNT002 to rapidly increase plasma concentrations of the drug following dosing and thereby block mu and delta-opioid receptors. Also See: Opiant Pharma Stock Surges On Positive Nasa
Opiant Pharmaceuticals Announces First Patient Dosed in Phase 2 Trial of OPNT002, Nasal Naltrexone, for Alcohol Use Disorder
Phase 2 trial to evaluate reduction in heavy drinking as measured by a change in the World Health Organization drinking risk levels1 Trial is informed by results from Phase 1 studies that showed pharmacokinetic properties of OPNT002 well suited for ‘as needed’ administration, either in anticipation of drinking or once drinking has started2,3Target enrollment of approximately 300 patients; Results anticipated in 2023Alcohol Use Disorder is a chronic relapsing brain disease characterized by compul
SANTA MONICA, Calif., Jan. 20, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Correction: Opiant Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (“Opiant” or “Company”) (NASDAQ: OPNT), a specialty pharmaceutical company developing medicines to treat addictions and drug overdose, reports that the company mistakenly reissued the press release this afternoon entitled, "Opiant Reports Inducement Grants Under Nasdaq Listing Rule 5635(c)(4)." This press release is a duplicate of the press release issued on December 20, 2021. The company regrets the
OPNT Price Returns
Continue Researching OPNTHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Opiant Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Opiant Pharmaceuticals Inc (OPNT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Opiant Pharmaceuticals Inc (OPNT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Opiant Pharmaceuticals Inc (OPNT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch