Opiant Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (OPNT): Price and Financial Metrics
OPNT Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Opiant Pharmaceuticals Inc is higher than it is for about merely 0.39% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that OPNT's revenue has grown 52.61% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 89.88% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for OPNT comes in at -26.43% -- higher than that of only 12.55% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Opiant Pharmaceuticals Inc are NCR, BLFS, RTIX, LUNA, and HCHC.
- OPNT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Opiant Pharmaceuticals Inc's official web site, go to www.opiant.com.
OPNT Stock Price Chart More Charts
OPNT Price/Volume Stats
Opiant Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (OPNT) Company Bio
Opiant Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a specialty pharmaceutical company, develops opioid antagonist treatments for addictions and related disorders. The company offers NARCAN nasal spray, a treatment to reverse opioid overdoses. It is also involved in developing treatments for binge eating disorder and cocaine use disorder, as well as Bulimia Nervosa, an eating disorder; and heroin vaccine. The company was formerly known as Lightlake Therapeutics Inc. and changed its name to Opiant Pharmaceuticals, Inc. in January 2016. Opiant Pharmaceuticals, Inc. was founded in 2005 and is based in Santa Monica, California. Opiant Pharmaceuticals, Inc. operates as a subsidiary of Pelikin Group.