Opiant Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (OPNT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OPNT POWR Grades
- OPNT scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 53.39% of US stocks.
- OPNT's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 26 weeks.
- OPNT's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 5.07% of US stocks).
OPNT Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.27, OPIANT PHARMACEUTICALS INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 2.76% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, OPIANT PHARMACEUTICALS INC is reporting a growth rate of -1,193.34%; that's higher than just 1.45% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for OPIANT PHARMACEUTICALS INC comes in at -49.13%, a number that bests only 4.05% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to OPIANT PHARMACEUTICALS INC are SRDX, PGEN, FKWL, ICPT, and SPRO.
- OPNT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit OPIANT PHARMACEUTICALS INC's official web site, go to www.opiant.com.
OPNT Valuation Summary
- OPNT's price/sales ratio is 4.9; this is 133.33% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- OPNT's price/earnings ratio has moved up 5.9 over the prior 157 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OPNT.
OPNT Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 53.38%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -109.69%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -129.8%.
The table below shows OPNT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OPNT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OPNT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 70.58% of graded US stocks.
- OPNT's asset turnover comes in at 0.656 -- ranking 5th of 42 Non-Metallic and Industrial Metal Mining stocks.
- MLM, USAU, and USLM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OPNT.
The table below shows OPNT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OPNT Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of OPNT, see our OPNT price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$41.33||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
OPNT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OPNT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.65||52-week high||$29.25|
|Prev. close||$20.77||52-week low||$7.34|
|Day high||$21.00||Avg. volume||77,920|
|50-day MA||$20.48||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.66||Market Cap||106.64M|
Opiant Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (OPNT) Company Bio
Opiant Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a specialty pharmaceutical company, develops opioid antagonist treatments for addictions and related disorders. The company offers NARCAN nasal spray, a treatment to reverse opioid overdoses. It is also involved in developing treatments for binge eating disorder and cocaine use disorder, as well as Bulimia Nervosa, an eating disorder; and heroin vaccine. The company was formerly known as Lightlake Therapeutics Inc. and changed its name to Opiant Pharmaceuticals, Inc. in January 2016. Opiant Pharmaceuticals, Inc. was founded in 2005 and is based in Santa Monica, California. Opiant Pharmaceuticals, Inc. operates as a subsidiary of Pelikin Group.
Most Popular Stories View All
OPNT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OPNT Latest Social Stream
View Full OPNT Social Stream
Latest OPNT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OPIANT PHARMACEUTICALS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OPNT as an investment opportunity.
Opiant Pharmaceuticals, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:OPNT) largest shareholders are individual investors with 52% ownership, institutions own 33%
Key Insights The considerable ownership by individual investors in Opiant Pharmaceuticals indicates that they...
Opiant Pharmaceuticals Announces CFIUS Approval for Proposed Acquisition by Indivior PLC
CFIUS clearance represents the final required regulatory approval to complete the proposed mergerCompletion remains subject to the approval of Opiant stockholders; a special stockholder meeting to approve the acquisition will be held on March 1, 2023Indivior and Opiant continue to anticipate completing the proposed merger in the first quarter of 2023 SANTA MONICA, Calif., Feb. 07, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Opiant Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ: OPNT) announced today that the Committee on Foreign In
Opiant Pharmaceuticals Announces Expiration of Hart-Scott-Rodino Waiting Period for Proposed Acquisition by Indivior PLC
SANTA MONICA, Calif., Feb. 06, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Opiant Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ: OPNT) announced today the expiration of the waiting period under the United States (U.S.) Hart-Scott-Rodino Act of 1976, as amended (HSR Act), with respect to the previously announced agreement for Opiant to be acquired by Indivior PLC (LSE: INDV). The waiting period expired on February 2, 2023, without any action taken by the Federal Trade Commission (FTC). The HSR Act is a key U.S. antitrust statute th
UPDATE 2-U.S. Senator Warren 'particularly concerned' about Amgen, Indivior deals
Sen. Elizabeth Warren, an outspoken critic of corporate consolidation, wrote to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission to express concern about two pending pharmaceutical deals. In a letter dated Wednesday, Warren said that she was focused on Amgen's plan to buy Horizon Therapeutics , and addiction specialist Indivior's plan to buy Opiant for $145 million, which was announced in mid-November. "Given these companies' records of anti-competitive business practices, these acquisitions could cause further price increases on lifesaving drugs and prevent affordable alternatives from entering the market," she wrote in the letter to FTC Chair Lina Khan as well as Commissioners Rebecca Slaughter and Alvaro Bedoya, all of whom are Democrats.
U.S. Senator Warren 'particularly concerned' about Amgen, Indivior deals
WASHINGTON (Reuters) -Sen. Elizabeth Warren, an outspoken critic of corporate consolidation, wrote to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission to express concern about two pending pharmaceutical deals. In a letter dated Wednesday, Warren said that she was focused on Amgen's plan to buy Horizon Therapeutics, and addiction specialist Indivior's plan to buy Opiant for $145 million, which was announced in mid-November.
OPNT Price Returns
Continue Researching OPNTHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Opiant Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Opiant Pharmaceuticals Inc (OPNT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Opiant Pharmaceuticals Inc (OPNT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Opiant Pharmaceuticals Inc (OPNT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...