Old Point Financial Corporation (OPOF): Price and Financial Metrics
OPOF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.50||52-week high||$28.87|
|Prev. close||$17.50||52-week low||$15.00|
|Day high||$17.50||Avg. volume||4,013|
|50-day MA||$18.55||Dividend yield||3.24%|
|200-day MA||$21.18||Market Cap||88.15M|
OPOF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OPOF Stock Summary
- OPOF's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 94.94% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 205.86%, OLD POINT FINANCIAL CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 94.47% of about US stocks.
- OLD POINT FINANCIAL CORP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -75.58%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 7.39% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to OLD POINT FINANCIAL CORP are ACNB, SMBC, FRAF, FISI, and EBMT.
- Visit OPOF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.oldpoint.com.
OPOF Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, OPOF's price/sales ratio is 39.13% lower, now standing at 1.4.
- Over the past 243 months, OPOF's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 5.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OPOF.
OPOF Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 5.31%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 15.93%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 54.21%.
The table below shows OPOF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
Old Point Financial Corporation (OPOF) Company Bio
Old Point Financial Corporation operates as the holding company for The Old Point National Bank of Phoebus that provides consumer, mortgage, and business banking services for individual and commercial customers in Virginia. The company was founded in 1922 and is based in Hampton, Virginia.
OPOF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OPOF Latest Social Stream
View Full OPOF Social Stream
Latest OPOF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OLD POINT FINANCIAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OPOF as an investment opportunity.
Readers hoping to buy Old Point Financial Corporation ( NASDAQ:OPOF ) for its dividend will need to make their move...
Old Point Financial Corporation declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.14 per share on its common stock to be paid on September 29, 2023 to shareholders of record as of September 6, 2023. This dividend amount is the same as the prior quarter's dividend and based on the stock's closing price of $18.62 on August 15, 2023, the dividend yield is approximately 3.0%.
Old Point Financial Corporation (the Company or Old Point) (NASDAQ "OPOF") reported net income of $1.8 million and earnings per diluted common share of $0.36 for the second quarter of 2023 compared to net income of $1.9 million and earnings per diluted common share of $0.37 for the second quarter of 2022. Net income for the six months ended June 30, 2023 and 2022 was $4.9 million, or $0.97 earnings per diluted common share, and $3.9 million, or $0.76 earnings per diluted common share, respective
Old Point Financial Corporation ( NASDAQ:OPOF ) shareholders should be happy to see the share price up 11% in the last...
Old Point Financial Corporation (NASDAQ:OPOF) Passed Our Checks, And It's About To Pay A US$0.14 Dividend
Old Point Financial Corporation ( NASDAQ:OPOF ) stock is about to trade ex-dividend in 4 days. The ex-dividend date...
OPOF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching OPOFWant to see what other sources are saying about Old Point Financial Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Old Point Financial Corp (OPOF) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Old Point Financial Corp (OPOF) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Old Point Financial Corp (OPOF) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch