Old Point Financial Corporation (OPOF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OPOF Stock Summary
- OPOF's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 94.55% of US stocks.
- The volatility of OLD POINT FINANCIAL CORP's share price is greater than that of just 11.82% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- OLD POINT FINANCIAL CORP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 9.45%, greater than the shareholder yield of 82.01% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OPOF, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MCBC, RRBI, ACNB, SMBK, and COFS.
- OPOF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit OLD POINT FINANCIAL CORP's official web site, go to www.oldpoint.com.
OPOF Valuation Summary
- OPOF's price/sales ratio is 2.2; this is 12% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, OPOF's price/earnings ratio has gone down 3.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OPOF.
OPOF Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 5.31%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 15.93%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 54.21%.
The table below shows OPOF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OPOF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OPOF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.75||52-week high||$29.06|
|Prev. close||$22.80||52-week low||$21.00|
|Day high||$22.80||Avg. volume||3,918|
|50-day MA||$25.08||Dividend yield||2.48%|
|200-day MA||$25.11||Market Cap||114.07M|
Old Point Financial Corporation (OPOF) Company Bio
Old Point Financial Corporation operates as the holding company for The Old Point National Bank of Phoebus that provides consumer, mortgage, and business banking services for individual and commercial customers in Virginia. The company was founded in 1922 and is based in Hampton, Virginia.
Most Popular Stories View All
OPOF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OPOF Latest Social Stream
View Full OPOF Social Stream
Latest OPOF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OLD POINT FINANCIAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OPOF as an investment opportunity.
Should You Be Adding Old Point Financial (NASDAQ:OPOF) To Your Watchlist Today?
For beginners, it can seem like a good idea (and an exciting prospect) to buy a company that tells a good story to...
Should You Buy Old Point Financial Corporation (NASDAQ:OPOF) For Its Upcoming Dividend?
Old Point Financial Corporation ( NASDAQ:OPOF ) stock is about to trade ex-dividend in four days. The ex-dividend date...
Old Point Financial Corporation Announces Increase in Quarterly Dividend
Old Point Financial Corporation declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.14 per share on its common stock to be paid on March 31, 2023 to shareholders of record as of March 8, 2023. This dividend represents a $0.01 per share increase, or 7.7%, from the prior quarter's dividend and is also a $0.01 increase from the prior year's quarterly dividend level. Based on the stock's closing price of $25.95 on February 21, 2023, the dividend yield is approximately 2.2%.
OLD POINT FINANCIAL CORPORATION ANNOUNCES RETIREMENT OF RUSSELL SMITH EVANS, JR. FROM BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Old Point Financial Corporation (the Company) announced that Russell Smith Evans, Jr. has decided to retire from the Boards of Directors of the Company and its wholly-owned national bank subsidiary, The Old Point National Bank of Phoebus (the Bank), at the conclusion of his current term, which ends as of the Company's 2023 Annual Meeting of Shareholders. Mr. Evans joined the Boards of Directors of the Company and the Bank in 1993 and currently serves on the Company's Audit, Nominating and Corpor
Old Point Releases Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Results
Old Point Financial Corporation (the Company or Old Point) (NASDAQ "OPOF") reported net income of $2.6 million and earnings per diluted common share of $0.53 for the fourth quarter of 2022 compared to net income of $1.7 million and earnings per diluted common share of $0.32 for the fourth quarter of 2021. Net income for the years ended December 31, 2022 and 2021 was $9.1 million, or $1.80 earnings per diluted common share, and $8.4 million, or $1.61 earnings per diluted common share, respectivel
OPOF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching OPOFWant to see what other sources are saying about Old Point Financial Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Old Point Financial Corp (OPOF) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Old Point Financial Corp (OPOF) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Old Point Financial Corp (OPOF) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...