Old Point Financial Corporation (OPOF): Price and Financial Metrics
OPOF Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 2.01, Old Point Financial Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 10.08% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.79 for Old Point Financial Corp; that's greater than it is for 92.66% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Old Point Financial Corp is reporting a growth rate of 1,007.89%; that's higher than 98.66% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OPOF, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BBBY, BOSC, BH, RCMT, and CLMT.
- OPOF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Old Point Financial Corp's official web site, go to www.oldpoint.com.
OPOF Stock Price Chart More Charts
OPOF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.33||52-week high||$30.05|
|Prev. close||$27.96||52-week low||$19.85|
|Day high||$28.33||Avg. volume||1,308|
|50-day MA||$27.82||Dividend yield||1.68%|
|200-day MA||$23.78||Market Cap||147.29M|
Old Point Financial Corporation (OPOF) Company Bio
Old Point Financial Corporation operates as the holding company for The Old Point National Bank of Phoebus that provides consumer, mortgage, and business banking services for individual and commercial customers in Virginia. The company was founded in 1922 and is based in Hampton, Virginia.