Old Point Financial Corporation (OPOF): Price and Financial Metrics
OPOF Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.65 for Old Point Financial Corp; that's greater than it is for 92.19% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -42.94%, Old Point Financial Corp's debt growth rate surpasses just 6.69% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for OPOF comes in at 65.2% -- higher than that of 93.06% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Old Point Financial Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be ACNB, QNBC, MCBC, TCFC, and MFNC.
- OPOF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Old Point Financial Corp's official web site, go to www.oldpoint.com.
OPOF Stock Price Chart More Charts
OPOF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.74||52-week high||$30.05|
|Prev. close||$13.25||52-week low||$10.86|
|Day high||$13.78||Avg. volume||7,869|
|50-day MA||$24.05||Dividend yield||3.49%|
|200-day MA||$24.24||Market Cap||71.46M|
Old Point Financial Corporation (OPOF) Company Bio
Old Point Financial Corporation operates as the holding company for The Old Point National Bank of Phoebus that provides consumer, mortgage, and business banking services for individual and commercial customers in Virginia. The company was founded in 1922 and is based in Hampton, Virginia.