Old Point Financial Corporation (OPOF) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- OPOF has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than just 9.61% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, OPOF's comes in at 1.58 -- better than 89.11% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, OPOF has returned $2,502,000 US dollars -- more than only 7.42% of public US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with OPOF's price: WEN, T, GTY, SVM and THO.
OPOF Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of OPOF, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 40.3% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Old Point Financial Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for Old Point Financial Corp, its beta is lower than 78.13% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- OPOF's market cap of approximately $95 million makes it a small-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 38.45% of them.
OPOF Dividend Chart
OPOF Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
OPOF Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on OPOF dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Old Point Financial Corp's dividends? Try the links below:
Old Point Financial Corp Common Stock (OPOF) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Old Point Financial Corp (OPOF) - Dividend Investor
Old Point Financial Corp (OPOF) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha