OptiNose, Inc. (OPTN): Price and Financial Metrics
OPTN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.22||52-week high||$3.74|
|Prev. close||$1.26||52-week low||$0.90|
|Day high||$1.28||Avg. volume||370,073|
|50-day MA||$1.22||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.54||Market Cap||136.91M|
OPTN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OPTN POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where OPTN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.35% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OPTN is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- OPTN ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
OPTN Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for OPTN is -1.04 -- better than just 5.39% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -1.72 for OPTINOSE INC; that's greater than it is for just 5.13% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for OPTN comes in at -33.35% -- higher than that of only 13.86% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to OPTINOSE INC, a group of peers worth examining would be HAYN, TTI, IMPL, LXFR, and RMTI.
- Visit OPTN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.optinose.com.
OPTN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, OPTN's price/sales ratio is 10.53% higher, now standing at 2.1.
- OPTN's price/earnings ratio has moved down 74.1 over the prior 72 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OPTN.
OPTN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OPTN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 30.77% of graded US stocks.
- OPTN's asset turnover comes in at 0.372 -- ranking 127th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- ALT, FOLD, and RDUS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OPTN.
The table below shows OPTN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OptiNose, Inc. (OPTN) Company Bio
OptiNose, Inc. focuses on the development and commercialization of products for patients treated by ear, nose, and throat; and allergy specialists in the United States. The company's lead product includes XHANCE, a therapeutic product utilizing its proprietary breath powered exhalation delivery system that delivers a topically-acting and potent anti-inflammatory corticosteroid for the treatment of chronic rhinosinusitis with and without nasal polyps. It also markets AVP-825 for the acute treatment of migraines in adults through its license agreement with Avanir Pharmaceuticals, Inc. In addition, the company is developing XHANCE for the treatment of chronic sinusitis; OPN-300 for the treatment of Prader-Willi syndrome, a rare genetic obesity disorder, as well as autism spectrum disorder; and OPN-021 for the treatment of narcolepsy or Parkinson diseases. Further, it is involved in developing antibiotics, anticholinergics, antihistamines, mucolytics, leukotriene inhibitors, and other medication classes. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Yardley, Pennsylvania.
OPTN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OPTN Latest Social Stream
View Full OPTN Social Stream
Latest OPTN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OPTINOSE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OPTN as an investment opportunity.
OptiNose, Inc. (NASDAQ:OPTN) Q2 2023 Earnings Call Transcript August 10, 2023 OptiNose, Inc. beats earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $0.02, expectations were $-0.11. Operator: Hello. Good day everyone and thank you for standing by. Welcome to the OptiNose Second Quarter 2023 Earnings Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen only mode. After […]
Q2 2023 OptiNose Inc Earnings Call
OptiNose (OPTN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 118.18% and 14.44%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Company reports second quarter 2023 XHANCE net revenue of $19.5 million and increases full year 2023 XHANCE net revenue guidance Strong improvement in operating efficiency in the first half of 2023 as SG&A and R&D expenses decreased by $22M or 33% compared to first half 2022 Conference call and webcast to be held today at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time YARDLEY, Pa., Aug. 10, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Optinose (NASDAQ:OPTN), a pharmaceutical company focused on patients treated by ear, nose and throat (ENT
Profound Medical (PROF) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -12.90% and 21.85%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
OPTN Price Returns