OptiNose, Inc. (OPTN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OPTN POWR Grades
- OPTN scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 77.54% of US stocks.
- OPTN's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 26 weeks.
- OPTN's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 28.88% of US stocks).
OPTN Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for OPTN is -1.06 -- better than only 4.91% of US stocks.
- OPTN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 4.27% of US stocks.
- OPTINOSE INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -29.96%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 15.59% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to OPTINOSE INC, a group of peers worth examining would be LPRO, DERM, BON, BLBX, and PWFL.
- OPTN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit OPTINOSE INC's official web site, go to www.optinose.com.
OPTN Valuation Summary
- OPTN's price/sales ratio is 1.9; this is 60.42% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 63 months, OPTN's price/sales ratio has gone down 12.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OPTN.
OPTN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OPTN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 30.77% of graded US stocks.
- OPTN's asset turnover comes in at 0.372 -- ranking 127th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- ALT, FOLD, and RDUS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OPTN.
The table below shows OPTN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OPTN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OPTN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.89||52-week high||$4.30|
|Prev. close||$1.89||52-week low||$1.55|
|Day high||$1.91||Avg. volume||244,863|
|50-day MA||$2.81||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.93||Market Cap||157.85M|
OptiNose, Inc. (OPTN) Company Bio
OptiNose, Inc. focuses on the development and commercialization of products for patients treated by ear, nose, and throat; and allergy specialists in the United States. The company's lead product includes XHANCE, a therapeutic product utilizing its proprietary breath powered exhalation delivery system that delivers a topically-acting and potent anti-inflammatory corticosteroid for the treatment of chronic rhinosinusitis with and without nasal polyps. It also markets AVP-825 for the acute treatment of migraines in adults through its license agreement with Avanir Pharmaceuticals, Inc. In addition, the company is developing XHANCE for the treatment of chronic sinusitis; OPN-300 for the treatment of Prader-Willi syndrome, a rare genetic obesity disorder, as well as autism spectrum disorder; and OPN-021 for the treatment of narcolepsy or Parkinson diseases. Further, it is involved in developing antibiotics, anticholinergics, antihistamines, mucolytics, leukotriene inhibitors, and other medication classes. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Yardley, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
OPTN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OPTN Latest Social Stream
View Full OPTN Social Stream
Latest OPTN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OPTINOSE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OPTN as an investment opportunity.
A Bucks County drug and delivery device developer expects to raise $50 million from a public stock offering set to close later this week. Optinose (NASDAQ: OPTN) of Yardley plans to sell 26.32 million shares of its common stock, along with warrants to purchase an equal amount of shares, at a combined price of $1.90 per share. The shares of common stock and warrants will be issued separately, but can only be purchased together in the offering, the company said.
We're starting the week with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers traders need to know about for Monday morning!
YARDLEY, Pa., Nov. 21, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Optinose (NASDAQ:OPTN), a pharmaceutical company focused on patients treated by ear, nose and throat (ENT) and allergy specialists, today announced the pricing of an underwritten public offering of 26,320,000 shares of its common stock and warrants to purchase 26,320,000 shares of its common stock at a combined public offering price of $1.90 per share and accompanying warrant, for gross proceeds of approximately $50 million to Optinose, before dedu
YARDLEY, Pa., Nov. 21, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Optinose (NASDAQ:OPTN), a pharmaceutical company focused on patients treated by ear, nose and throat (ENT) and allergy specialists, today announced that it intends to offer and sell shares of its common stock and accompanying warrants to purchase shares of common stock in an underwritten public offering. All shares of common stock and accompanying warrants to be sold in the offering will be sold by Optinose. In addition, Optinose is expected to gra
The latest analyst coverage could presage a bad day for OptiNose, Inc. ( NASDAQ:OPTN ), with the analysts making...
OPTN Price Returns