OptiNose, Inc. (OPTN): Price and Financial Metrics
OPTN Stock Summary
- OPTN's went public 2.28 years ago, making it older than just 6.47% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- OPTN's price/sales ratio is 14.4; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 91.88% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that OPTN's revenue has grown 557.58% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 98.77% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to OptiNose Inc are RENN, JT, GRVY, LAIX, and TEUM.
- Visit OPTN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.optinose.com.
OPTN Stock Price Chart More Charts
OPTN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.93||52-week high||$11.66|
|Prev. close||$9.01||52-week low||$4.44|
|Day high||$9.00||Avg. volume||198,153|
|50-day MA||$9.19||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.99||Market Cap||371.33M|
OptiNose, Inc. (OPTN) Company Bio
OptiNose, Inc. focuses on the development and commercialization of products for patients treated by ear, nose, and throat; and allergy specialists in the United States. The company's lead product includes XHANCE, a therapeutic product utilizing its proprietary breath powered exhalation delivery system that delivers a topically-acting and potent anti-inflammatory corticosteroid for the treatment of chronic rhinosinusitis with and without nasal polyps. It also markets AVP-825 for the acute treatment of migraines in adults through its license agreement with Avanir Pharmaceuticals, Inc. In addition, the company is developing XHANCE for the treatment of chronic sinusitis; OPN-300 for the treatment of Prader-Willi syndrome, a rare genetic obesity disorder, as well as autism spectrum disorder; and OPN-021 for the treatment of narcolepsy or Parkinson diseases. Further, it is involved in developing antibiotics, anticholinergics, antihistamines, mucolytics, leukotriene inhibitors, and other medication classes. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Yardley, Pennsylvania.