OptiNose, Inc. (OPTN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OPTN POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where OPTN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 80.19% of US stocks.
- OPTN's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- OPTN ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
OPTN Stock Summary
- OptiNose Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 3.32% of US listed stocks.
- OPTN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 0.71% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for OPTN comes in at -37.16% -- higher than that of just 7.85% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OPTN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NLOK, SIEN, CSII, ESTA, and ATRI.
- OPTN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit OptiNose Inc's official web site, go to www.optinose.com.
OPTN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, OPTN's price/sales ratio is 77.97% lower, now standing at 2.5.
- Over the past 47 months, OPTN's price/earnings ratio has gone down 72.4.
- Over the past 47 months, OPTN's price/sales ratio has gone down 11.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OPTN.
OPTN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OPTN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 33.52% of graded US stocks.
- OPTN's asset turnover comes in at 0.372 -- ranking 127th of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- ALT, CLVS, and FOLD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OPTN.
The table below shows OPTN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OPTN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OPTN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.95||52-week high||$5.11|
|Prev. close||$2.75||52-week low||$2.32|
|Day high||$3.04||Avg. volume||382,329|
|50-day MA||$2.75||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.49||Market Cap||157.26M|
OptiNose, Inc. (OPTN) Company Bio
OptiNose, Inc. focuses on the development and commercialization of products for patients treated by ear, nose, and throat; and allergy specialists in the United States. The company's lead product includes XHANCE, a therapeutic product utilizing its proprietary breath powered exhalation delivery system that delivers a topically-acting and potent anti-inflammatory corticosteroid for the treatment of chronic rhinosinusitis with and without nasal polyps. It also markets AVP-825 for the acute treatment of migraines in adults through its license agreement with Avanir Pharmaceuticals, Inc. In addition, the company is developing XHANCE for the treatment of chronic sinusitis; OPN-300 for the treatment of Prader-Willi syndrome, a rare genetic obesity disorder, as well as autism spectrum disorder; and OPN-021 for the treatment of narcolepsy or Parkinson diseases. Further, it is involved in developing antibiotics, anticholinergics, antihistamines, mucolytics, leukotriene inhibitors, and other medication classes. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Yardley, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
OPTN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OPTN Latest Social Stream
View Full OPTN Social Stream
Latest OPTN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OptiNose Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OPTN as an investment opportunity.
YARDLEY, Pa., Sept. 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Optinose (NASDAQ:OPTN), a pharmaceutical company focused on patients treated by ear, nose and throat (ENT) and allergy specialists, today announced that Chief Executive Officer Peter Miller will present a company overview and business update at the Cantor Virtual Global Healthcare Conference on September 28, 2021, at 8:40 a.m. ET. To listen to a webcast of the presentation live, please visit the Investors page of the Optinose website. A replay of
YARDLEY, Pa., Aug. 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- OptiNose , Inc. (NASDAQ:OPTN), a pharmaceutical company focused on patients treated by ear, nose and throat (ENT) and allergy specialists, today announced that the company has granted non-qualified stock option awards to purchase an aggregate of 60,000 shares of its common stock to seven new employees as an inducement material for accepting employment with OptiNose. The stock option awards were granted outside of the OptiNose, Inc. 2010 Stock Incentive Plan in accordance with Nasdaq Listing Rule 5635(c)(4).
Second quarter 2021 XHANCE net revenue of $18.4 million increased 79% compared to second quarter 2020
OptiNose (OPTN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -2.33% and 5.84%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Second quarter 2021 XHANCE net revenue of $18.4 million increased 79% compared to second quarter 2020 Second quarter 2021 XHANCE prescriptions increased 33% from second quarter 2020 Conference call and webcast to be held today at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time YARDLEY, Pa., Aug. 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Optinose (NASDAQ:OPTN), a pharmaceutical company focused on patients treated by ear, nose and throat (ENT) and allergy specialists, today reported financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 202
OPTN Price Returns