Oppenheimer Holdings, Inc. (DE) (OPY): Price and Financial Metrics
OPY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$38.13||52-week high||$49.32|
|Prev. close||$37.58||52-week low||$28.41|
|Day high||$38.13||Avg. volume||66,663|
|50-day MA||$38.51||Dividend yield||1.6%|
|200-day MA||$40.46||Market Cap||402.31M|
OPY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OPY POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where OPY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.32% of US stocks.
- OPY's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- OPY's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 45.38% of US stocks).
OPY Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for OPY is currently 2.72, higher than only 9.62% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.32, OPPENHEIMER HOLDINGS INC has a higher such ratio than merely 11.3% of stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for OPY comes in at 31.1% -- higher than that of 93.85% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to OPPENHEIMER HOLDINGS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be AMN, BCC, SRCE, HTLF, and HUBG.
- OPY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit OPPENHEIMER HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.oppenheimer.com.
OPY Valuation Summary
- OPY's price/earnings ratio is 12.5; this is 31.58% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- OPY's price/earnings ratio has moved down 5.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OPY.
OPY Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 18.72%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 52.41%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -67.66%.
The table below shows OPY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OPY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OPY has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 84.1% of graded US stocks.
- OPY's asset turnover comes in at 0.527 -- ranking 38th of 444 Trading stocks.
- GBCS, HIW, and VALU are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OPY.
The table below shows OPY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Oppenheimer Holdings, Inc. (DE) (OPY) Company Bio
Oppenheimer Holdings provides a full range of wealth management, securities brokerage and investment banking services to high-net-worth individuals, families, corporate executives, local governments, businesses and institutions. The company was founded in 1881 and is based in New York, New York.
OPY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OPY Latest Social Stream
View Full OPY Social Stream
Latest OPY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OPPENHEIMER HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OPY as an investment opportunity.
Invesco mutual funds offer investors a diverse range of investment options to help them achieve their financial goals. With a long-standing reputation and a wide variety of funds, Invesco has established itself as a trusted name in the investment industry.
Oppenheimer & Co. Inc. ("Oppenheimer")—a leading wealth manager, investment bank, and a subsidiary of Oppenheimer Holdings (NYSE: OPY) — today announced the launch of a strategic brand initiative. The relaunch is accompanied by a multi-channel advertising campaign that demonstrates "The Power of Oppenheimer Thinking," a new tagline which underscores the firm's mission: to apply original thinking that anticipates and captures innovative investment opportunities that improve clients' outcomes.
Oppenheimer & Co. Inc. ("Oppenheimer") – a leading investment bank, wealth manager, and a subsidiary of Oppenheimer Holdings (NYSE: OPY) – announced today a significant expansion to its Fixed Income Division with the addition of ten distressed debt team members.
Barbenheimer mortgage comparison: in Hollywood, AI and streaming won't replace moviegoing just like AI and fintech won't replace smart advice.
One simple way to benefit from the stock market is to buy an index fund. But if you pick the right individual stocks...
OPY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching OPYWant to do more research on Oppenheimer Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Oppenheimer Holdings Inc (OPY) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Oppenheimer Holdings Inc (OPY) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Oppenheimer Holdings Inc (OPY) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch