Oppenheimer Holdings, Inc. (DE) (OPY): Price and Financial Metrics
OPY Stock Summary
- OPY's current price/earnings ratio is 9.63, which is higher than just 12.75% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.35, Oppenheimer Holdings Inc has a higher such ratio than just 11.47% of stocks in our set.
- Oppenheimer Holdings Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 21.2%, greater than the shareholder yield of 90.08% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Oppenheimer Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be LFVN, DLHC, FNKO, CKH, and AINC.
- Visit OPY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.oppenheimer.com.
OPY Stock Price Chart More Charts
OPY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.48||52-week high||$31.82|
|Prev. close||$26.97||52-week low||$24.16|
|Day high||$27.07||Avg. volume||38,831|
|50-day MA||$27.78||Dividend yield||1.81%|
|200-day MA||$27.61||Market Cap||338.86M|
Oppenheimer Holdings, Inc. (DE) (OPY) Company Bio
Oppenheimer Holdings provides a full range of wealth management, securities brokerage and investment banking services to high-net-worth individuals, families, corporate executives, local governments, businesses and institutions. The company was founded in 1881 and is based in New York, New York.