Oppenheimer Holdings, Inc. (DE) (OPY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OPY POWR Grades
- OPY scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 95.59% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OPY is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- OPY's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 43.56% of US stocks).
OPY Stock Summary
- OPY's current price/earnings ratio is 3.98, which is higher than only 3.65% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- OPY's price/sales ratio is 0.46; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 8.44% of US stocks.
- Oppenheimer Holdings Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 29.08%, greater than the shareholder yield of 91.84% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Oppenheimer Holdings Inc are JYNT, EGAN, KIRK, AVNW, and SGC.
- OPY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Oppenheimer Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.oppenheimer.com.
OPY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OPY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$48.87||52-week high||$52.45|
|Prev. close||$48.22||52-week low||$17.96|
|Day high||$48.96||Avg. volume||122,084|
|50-day MA||$44.42||Dividend yield||0.98%|
|200-day MA||$32.76||Market Cap||619.96M|
Oppenheimer Holdings, Inc. (DE) (OPY) Company Bio
Oppenheimer Holdings provides a full range of wealth management, securities brokerage and investment banking services to high-net-worth individuals, families, corporate executives, local governments, businesses and institutions. The company was founded in 1881 and is based in New York, New York.
OPY Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for OPY, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Oppenheimer Holdings Inc ranked in the 84th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 426.5%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Oppenheimer Holdings Inc, consider:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 47% of its capital from equity, and 53% of its capital from debt. Notably, its equity weight is greater than just 20.85% of US equities in the Financial Services sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- Oppenheimer Holdings Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 7%; for context, that number is higher than merely 0.65% of tickers in our DCF set.
- OPY's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than merely 0.65% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
OPY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OPY Latest Social Stream
View Full OPY Social Stream
Latest OPY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Oppenheimer Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OPY as an investment opportunity.
Top-Rated Invesco Oppenheimer Funds as of 3/31/21 FUND NAME GET INFO OVERALL RATING RISK GRADE Invesco Ro Ltd Term NY Muni LTNYX A+ B- Invesco Convertible Securit CNSAX A+ C+ ...
The worst result, after buying shares in a company (assuming no leverage), would be if you lose all the money you put...
Mutual Fund Report for OPPAX
Oppenheimer Stick to Their Buy Rating for Custom Truck One Source
Oppenheimer Holdings Inc. (NYSE: OPY) (the "Company" or "Firm") today reported net income of $38.7 million or $3.07 basic earnings per share for the first quarter of 2021, an increase of approximately 400%, compared with net income of $7.8 million or $0.61 basic earnings per share for the first quarter of 2020. Revenue for the first quarter of 2021 was $373.3 million, an increase of 59%, compared to revenue of $234.8 million for the first quarter of 2020.
OPY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching OPYWant to do more research on Oppenheimer Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Oppenheimer Holdings Inc (OPY) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Oppenheimer Holdings Inc (OPY) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Oppenheimer Holdings Inc (OPY) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch