Oppenheimer Holdings, Inc. (DE) (OPY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OPY POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where OPY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.49% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OPY is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- OPY ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 41st percentile.
OPY Stock Summary
- OPY's current price/earnings ratio is 3.59, which is higher than only 3.01% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.41, Oppenheimer Holdings Inc has a higher such ratio than only 7.02% of stocks in our set.
- Oppenheimer Holdings Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 32.24%, greater than the shareholder yield of 92.53% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Oppenheimer Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be EDUC, VRTV, ARCB, SGC, and CRMT.
- OPY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Oppenheimer Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.oppenheimer.com.
OPY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, OPY's price/sales ratio is 87.88% lower, now standing at 0.4.
- OPY's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.8 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, OPY's price/earnings ratio has gone down 7.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OPY.
OPY Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -62.32%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 31.56%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 7.94%.
The table below shows OPY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OPY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OPY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$43.89||52-week high||$55.75|
|Prev. close||$44.58||52-week low||$21.05|
|Day high||$44.52||Avg. volume||114,526|
|50-day MA||$47.77||Dividend yield||1.07%|
|200-day MA||$39.44||Market Cap||556.79M|
Oppenheimer Holdings, Inc. (DE) (OPY) Company Bio
Oppenheimer Holdings provides a full range of wealth management, securities brokerage and investment banking services to high-net-worth individuals, families, corporate executives, local governments, businesses and institutions. The company was founded in 1881 and is based in New York, New York.
OPY Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Oppenheimer Holdings Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Oppenheimer Holdings Inc ranked in the 84th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 454.67% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Oppenheimer Holdings Inc ended up being:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 46. Its equity weight surpasses that of only 16.4% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Financial Services sector.
- Oppenheimer Holdings Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 7%; for context, that number is higher than only 0.77% of tickers in our DCF set.
- OPY's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than only 0.77% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
OPY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OPY Latest Social Stream
View Full OPY Social Stream
Latest OPY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Oppenheimer Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OPY as an investment opportunity.
Oppenheimer Holdings Inc. Reports Second Quarter 2021 Earnings and Announces Increase in the Quarterly Dividend
Oppenheimer Holdings Inc. (NYSE: OPY) (the "Company" or "Firm") today reported net income of $31.2 million or $2.46 basic earnings per share for the second quarter of 2021, an increase of 76.5%, compared with net income of $17.6 million or $1.40 basic earnings per share for the second quarter of 2020. Revenue for the second quarter of 2021 was $340.3 million, an increase of 28.5%, compared to revenue of $264.7 million for the second quarter of 2020.
Mutual Fund Report for ODIYX
Mutual Fund Report for MLPRX
Top-Rated Invesco Oppenheimer Funds as of 6/30/21 Fund Name, Ticker, Overall Rating, (Risk Grade) Invesco Ro Ltd Term NY Muni A A+ (C+) Invesco PA Municipal A A (C-) Invesco NJ Muni A A (C-) Invesco ...
ChargePoint (CHPT) stock is losing power on Tuesday and it has to do with a recent secondary stock offering announcement.
OPY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching OPYWant to do more research on Oppenheimer Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Oppenheimer Holdings Inc (OPY) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Oppenheimer Holdings Inc (OPY) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Oppenheimer Holdings Inc (OPY) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch