Oppenheimer Holdings, Inc. (DE) (OPY): Price and Financial Metrics
OPY Stock Summary
- OPY's price/sales ratio is 0.36; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 12.81% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -22.9%, Oppenheimer Holdings Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 12.48% of about US stocks.
- Oppenheimer Holdings Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 20.68%, greater than the shareholder yield of 89.74% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OPY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LFVN, FNKO, DLHC, CKH, and SF.
- Visit OPY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.oppenheimer.com.
OPY Stock Price Chart More Charts
OPY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.94||52-week high||$31.82|
|Prev. close||$27.97||52-week low||$23.51|
|Day high||$28.10||Avg. volume||54,729|
|50-day MA||$27.87||Dividend yield||1.72%|
|200-day MA||$27.51||Market Cap||357.55M|
Oppenheimer Holdings, Inc. (DE) (OPY) Company Bio
Oppenheimer Holdings provides a full range of wealth management, securities brokerage and investment banking services to high-net-worth individuals, families, corporate executives, local governments, businesses and institutions. The company was founded in 1881 and is based in New York, New York.