Oppenheimer Holdings, Inc. (DE) (OPY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OPY POWR Grades
- OPY scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 92.08% of US stocks.
- OPY's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- OPY's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 31.57% of US stocks).
OPY Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 2.86, Oppenheimer Holdings Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 11.75% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 3.81, Oppenheimer Holdings Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 3.09% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- OPY's price/sales ratio is 0.45; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 8.3% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OPY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SF, LOVE, CTG, HGBL, and SGC.
- Visit OPY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.oppenheimer.com.
OPY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, OPY's price/sales ratio is 87.5% lower, now standing at 0.4.
- Over the past 243 months, OPY's price/earnings ratio has gone down 8.
- OPY's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 0.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OPY.
OPY Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -10367.1%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -62.85%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 209.61%.
The table below shows OPY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OPY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OPY has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 77.26% of graded US stocks.
- OPY's asset turnover comes in at 0.526 -- ranking 38th of 446 Trading stocks.
- HIW, VALU, and GBCS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OPY.
The table below shows OPY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OPY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OPY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$50.73||52-week high||$55.75|
|Prev. close||$50.44||52-week low||$24.44|
|Day high||$50.87||Avg. volume||111,185|
|50-day MA||$46.36||Dividend yield||1.19%|
|200-day MA||$44.12||Market Cap||644.27M|
Oppenheimer Holdings, Inc. (DE) (OPY) Company Bio
Oppenheimer Holdings provides a full range of wealth management, securities brokerage and investment banking services to high-net-worth individuals, families, corporate executives, local governments, businesses and institutions. The company was founded in 1881 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
OPY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OPY Latest Social Stream
View Full OPY Social Stream
Latest OPY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Oppenheimer Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OPY as an investment opportunity.
We all want to know where the markets are going. Theyre off their record peaks, hit in earlier September, and the main indexes have recently been alternating up an
Oppenheimer & Co. Inc. ("Oppenheimer") – a leading investment bank, wealth manager, and a subsidiary of Oppenheimer Holdings (NYSE: OPY) – announced that it successfully concluded its first-ever ESG and Climate Transition conference earlier this week. The online conference, held on Sept. 28, featured a select group of 13 transportation and energy companies, including ChargePoint, Westport Fuel Systems, Ameresco and Hannon Armstrong, discussing their environmental, social and corporate governance
Oppenheimer analyst Colin Rusch initiated coverage of Lilium NV (NASDAQ: LILM ) with an Outperform rating and a price target of $24 , implying an upside of 126.2%. Rusch views Lilium as a leading player in the emerging electric vertical takeoff and landing, or eVTOL, space and thinks the company is well-positioned for "outsized market share in a Full story available on Benzinga.com
Is the father of Pearl Modiadie''s son, Lewatle Olivier, maybe related to the super rich and influential Oppenheimer family?
Is Pearl Modiadies Baby Baddy Nathaniel Oppenheimer Related To The Rich Oppenheimers? Media personality Pearl Modiadie and her baby daddy Nathaniel Oppenheimer recently sent Twitter into frenzy when tweeps assumed that Nathaniel Oppenheimer is related to Mzansis ultra-wealthy Oppenheimer family. The actress-presenter had to come out and clear claims about the father of her  The post Is Pearl Modiadies Baby Daddy Nathani
OPY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching OPYWant to do more research on Oppenheimer Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Oppenheimer Holdings Inc (OPY) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Oppenheimer Holdings Inc (OPY) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Oppenheimer Holdings Inc (OPY) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch