Oppenheimer Holdings, Inc. (DE) (OPY) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that OPY reports less variability in its free cash flow than 4.39% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with OPY's price: HAPP, MUX, HUM, NLOK and HMG.
OPY Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for OPY, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 21.95% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Oppenheimer Holdings Inc are:
- OPY's market cap is about 581 million US dollars -- this puts the stock in the small-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than only 15.83% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- Based on dividend growth rate, OPY boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 88.23% of the dividend issuers in our set.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, OPY's equity discount rate is less than 32.83% of those stocks.
OPY Dividend Chart
OPY Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
OPY Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on OPY dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Oppenheimer Holdings Inc and its dividends:
Oppenheimer Holdings Inc Common Stock (OPY) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Oppenheimer Holdings Inc (OPY) - Dividend Investor
Oppenheimer Holdings Inc (OPY) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha