Ormat Technologies, Inc. (ORA): Price and Financial Metrics
ORA Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 42.23, Ormat Technologies Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 81.36% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Ormat Technologies Inc is higher than it is for about 95.44% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 5.32, Ormat Technologies Inc has a higher such ratio than 77.02% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Ormat Technologies Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BAK, ADMA, AMTX, IPHS, and HTGC.
- Visit ORA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ormat.com.
ORA Stock Price Chart More Charts
ORA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$78.40||52-week high||$79.18|
|Prev. close||$78.36||52-week low||$53.94|
|Day high||$78.71||Avg. volume||147,283|
|50-day MA||$76.11||Dividend yield||0.56%|
|200-day MA||$68.76||Market Cap||4.00B|
Ormat Technologies, Inc. (ORA) Company Bio
Ormat Technologies designs, develops, builds, owns and operates geothermal and recovered energy-based power plants. The Company's equipment manufacturing operations are located in Israel. The company was founded in 1965 and is based in Reno, Nevada.