Ormat Technologies, Inc. (ORA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ORA POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where ORA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 51.32% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ORA is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 47 weeks.
- ORA ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
ORA Stock Summary
- ORA's current price/earnings ratio is 61.43, which is higher than 86.11% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Ormat Technologies Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.01% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For ORA, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 96.55% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Ormat Technologies Inc are CF, ALEX, SCI, PVG, and TRN.
- ORA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ormat Technologies Inc's official web site, go to www.ormat.com.
ORA Valuation Summary
- ORA's EV/EBIT ratio is 27.1; this is 19.38% higher than that of the median Utilities stock.
- ORA's price/sales ratio has moved up 3.2 over the prior 205 months.
- Over the past 205 months, ORA's price/sales ratio has gone up 3.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ORA.
ORA Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 17.3%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -15.31%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at -0.03%.
The table below shows ORA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ORA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ORA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 51.04% of graded US stocks.
- ORA's asset turnover comes in at 0.173 -- ranking 76th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- PPL, NEE, and LNT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ORA.
The table below shows ORA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ORA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ORA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$66.06||52-week high||$128.87|
|Prev. close||$68.25||52-week low||$54.05|
|Day high||$68.10||Avg. volume||605,855|
|50-day MA||$69.23||Dividend yield||0.7%|
|200-day MA||$80.26||Market Cap||3.70B|
Ormat Technologies, Inc. (ORA) Company Bio
Ormat Technologies designs, develops, builds, owns and operates geothermal and recovered energy-based power plants. The Company's equipment manufacturing operations are located in Israel. The company was founded in 1965 and is based in Reno, Nevada.
Most Popular Stories View All
ORA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ORA Latest Social Stream
View Full ORA Social Stream
Latest ORA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ormat Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ORA as an investment opportunity.
In this article we are going to estimate the intrinsic value of Ormat Technologies, Inc. ( NYSE:ORA ) by taking the...
Ormat Technologies (ORA) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
EQNR vs. ORA: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Geothermal Power Market [2021 to 2027] : Comprehensive Analysis and Business Opportunity by 2027 | By Prominent Players -Enel Green Power S.p.A, Ormat Technologies Inc, Kenya Pertamina Geothermal Energy, Electricity Generating Company PLC, Calpine Corpora
Geothermal power created from geothermal energy is known as geothermal power. Dry steam power stations, flash steam power stations, and binary cycle power stations are among the technologies in use. Prime players of the Geothermal Power market: Enel Green Power S.p.A Ormat Technologies
When you buy and hold a stock for the long term, you definitely want it to provide a positive return. Furthermore...
ORA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|