Ormat Technologies, Inc. (ORA): Price and Financial Metrics
ORA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$69.80||52-week high||$94.49|
|Prev. close||$69.60||52-week low||$58.73|
|Day high||$70.25||Avg. volume||441,414|
|50-day MA||$66.14||Dividend yield||0.69%|
|200-day MA||$78.20||Market Cap||4.21B|
ORA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ORA POWR Grades
- ORA scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 56.15% of US stocks.
- ORA's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- ORA ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
ORA Stock Summary
- ORA's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 31,511.2 -- higher than 99.91% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- ORA's current price/earnings ratio is 34.39, which is higher than 80.35% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- For ORA, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 96.11% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ORMAT TECHNOLOGIES INC are SRCL, SCM, SNPS, THFF, and XTNT.
- Visit ORA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ormat.com.
ORA Valuation Summary
- ORA's price/sales ratio is 5.1; this is 155% higher than that of the median Utilities stock.
- Over the past 231 months, ORA's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ORA.
ORA Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 13.76%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 39.82%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -11.79%.
The table below shows ORA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ORA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ORA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 51.03% of graded US stocks.
- ORA's asset turnover comes in at 0.164 -- ranking 79th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- PPL, NEE, and OGS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ORA.
The table below shows ORA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Ormat Technologies, Inc. (ORA) Company Bio
Ormat Technologies designs, develops, builds, owns and operates geothermal and recovered energy-based power plants. The Company's equipment manufacturing operations are located in Israel. The company was founded in 1965 and is based in Reno, Nevada.
ORA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ORA Latest Social Stream
View Full ORA Social Stream
Latest ORA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ORMAT TECHNOLOGIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ORA as an investment opportunity.
Before even discussing the concept of green energy stocks to buy, one must acknowledge the 800-pound gorilla in the room: this sector stinks.
Oppenheimer Expects the S&P 500’s Advance to Continue Into 2024 — Here’s Why These 2 Stocks Might Be Worth Buying
After a pullback period that began midway through the summer, over the past month, the market has been showing signs it is gathering momentum once again with the S&P 500 up by 7% over the period. The question on investors’ minds is whether the turnaround indicates the bull market is about to resume in earnest rather than it just being a relief rally before another leg down. Keeping a tab on proceedings, Oppenheimer’s Head of Technical Analysis, Ari Wald, believes the former scenario is the more
Ormat Technologies, Inc. (NYSE:ORA) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 9, 2023 Operator: Good morning, and welcome to the Ormat Technologies’ Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call. All participants will be in listen-only mode. After today’s presentation, there will be an opportunity to ask questions. [Operator Instructions] Please note, this event is being recorded. I […]
Q3 2023 Ormat Technologies Inc Earnings Call
These three stocks have delivered solid earnings results this year despite a tough environment for clean energy.
ORA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|