Ormat Technologies, Inc. (ORA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ORA POWR Grades
- ORA scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 60.77% of US stocks.
- ORA's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- ORA ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
ORA Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 50.64, Ormat Technologies Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 80.79% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Ormat Technologies Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.1% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For ORA, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 95.77% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Ormat Technologies Inc are CF, BFS, LAND, HBM, and LOAN.
- Visit ORA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ormat.com.
ORA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Utilities stock, ORA's price/sales ratio is 103.57% higher, now standing at 5.7.
- Over the past 202 months, ORA's price/sales ratio has gone up $2.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ORA.
ORA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ORA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$68.02||52-week high||$128.87|
|Prev. close||$67.55||52-week low||$53.44|
|Day high||$68.73||Avg. volume||729,813|
|50-day MA||$70.20||Dividend yield||0.71%|
|200-day MA||$80.03||Market Cap||3.81B|
Ormat Technologies, Inc. (ORA) Company Bio
Ormat Technologies designs, develops, builds, owns and operates geothermal and recovered energy-based power plants. The Company's equipment manufacturing operations are located in Israel. The company was founded in 1965 and is based in Reno, Nevada.
ORA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ORA Latest Social Stream
View Full ORA Social Stream
Latest ORA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ormat Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ORA as an investment opportunity.
Contract Award Signals Markets Reopening Post-CovidRENO, Nev., June 17, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ormat Technologies Inc. (NYSE: ORA) announced today that it has secured a new contract with Star Energy Geothermal Salak to supply products to extends the Salak geothermal field in Indonesia. The Salak geothermal field is located near Jakarta on the southwest flank of the Gunung Salak volcano and is currently contains geothermal power plant utilizing steam. The new 14 MW Salak geothermal power plant
Hindenburg Research is one of the most influential short sellers out there.
It is not uncommon to see companies perform well in the years after insiders buy shares. Unfortunately, there are also...
RENO, Nev., June 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ormat Technologies Inc. (NYSE: ORA) announced the completion of the expansion of its McGinness Hills Phase 3 geothermal power plant in Eastern Nevada. The expansion increases the power plant net capacity to approximately 69 MW, bringing the entire McGinness Hills complex capacity to a total of approximately 160 MW. The McGinness Hills Phase 3 power plant continues to sell its electricity under the current 25-year long term portfolio power purchase ag
Renewable energy stocks took a sizable hit due to a sentiment shift following the Texas storm, but now they’re making a comeback.
ORA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|