Ormat Technologies, Inc. (ORA): Price and Financial Metrics
ORA Stock Summary
- ORA's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 368.17 -- higher than 88.66% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- ORA's current price/earnings ratio is 43.12, which is higher than 83.09% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- For ORA, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 94.94% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Ormat Technologies Inc are HTGC, AMTX, PQG, CVI, and RYN.
- ORA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ormat Technologies Inc's official web site, go to www.ormat.com.
ORA Stock Price Chart More Charts
ORA Price/Volume Stats
Ormat Technologies, Inc. (ORA) Company Bio
Ormat Technologies designs, develops, builds, owns and operates geothermal and recovered energy-based power plants. The Company's equipment manufacturing operations are located in Israel. The company was founded in 1965 and is based in Reno, Nevada.