Ormat Technologies, Inc. (ORA): Price and Financial Metrics
ORA Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 813.26, Ormat Technologies Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 96.14% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Ormat Technologies Inc is higher than it is for about 95.8% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ORA is more volatile than just 9.73% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ORA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TRN, HTGC, CVI, BBGI, and CSV.
- Visit ORA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ormat.com.
ORA Stock Price Chart More Charts
ORA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$62.18||52-week high||$87.07|
|Prev. close||$63.67||52-week low||$55.22|
|Day high||$64.48||Avg. volume||244,862|
|50-day MA||$74.26||Dividend yield||0.69%|
|200-day MA||$72.80||Market Cap||3.17B|
Ormat Technologies, Inc. (ORA) Company Bio
Ormat Technologies designs, develops, builds, owns and operates geothermal and recovered energy-based power plants. The Company's equipment manufacturing operations are located in Israel. The company was founded in 1965 and is based in Reno, Nevada.