Ormat Technologies, Inc. (ORA) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- ORA's average cash flow over the past 5.5 years is greater than 9.91% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, ORA's comes in at 3.14 -- better than 92.44% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- Currently, ORA generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 9.04% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with ORA's price: NX, FHB, WSFS, LCUT and YRD.
ORA Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for ORA, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 78.29% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Ormat Technologies Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Ormat Technologies Inc's dividend yield of 0.49% is in the bottom 6.33%.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Utilities sector, the expected return of -78.29%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than merely 1.41% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- ORA's annual revenue of 718 million US dollars puts it in the small-sized revenue class; relative to suck stocks, it has a discount rate lower than 11.51% of dividend issuing stocks in its revenue class.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Ormat Technologies Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than merely 1.41% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
ORA Dividend Chart
ORA Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|