Ormat Technologies, Inc. (ORA) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, ORA has greater average cash flow over the past 5.51 years than just 10.8% US-listed dividend payers.
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that ORA reports less variability in its free cash flow than only 10.76% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at 2.48 -- higher than 89.75% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with ORA that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: ES, EMRAF, HFFG, MLCO and CHCT.
ORA Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for ORA, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 78.29% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Ormat Technologies Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Ormat Technologies Inc's dividend yield of 0.49% is in the bottom 6.33%.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Utilities sector, the expected return of -78.29%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than merely 1.41% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- ORA's annual revenue of 718 million US dollars puts it in the small-sized revenue class; relative to suck stocks, it has a discount rate lower than 11.51% of dividend issuing stocks in its revenue class.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Ormat Technologies Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than merely 1.41% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
ORA Dividend Chart
ORA Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|