Orchid Island Capital, Inc. (ORC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ORC POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where ORC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 63.52% of US stocks.
- ORC's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 200 days.
- ORC ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
ORC Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Orchid Island Capital Inc is higher than it is for about 99.84% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that ORC's revenue has grown -212.88% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 0.11% of US companies in our set.
- Orchid Island Capital Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -285.36%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 1.02% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ORC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AGM, ARR, EARN, NLY, and IVR.
- ORC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Orchid Island Capital Inc's official web site, go to www.orchidislandcapital.com.
ORC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ORC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.26||52-week high||$6.22|
|Prev. close||$5.44||52-week low||$3.24|
|Day high||$5.47||Avg. volume||2,599,788|
|50-day MA||$5.72||Dividend yield||14.34%|
|200-day MA||$5.39||Market Cap||496.60M|
Orchid Island Capital, Inc. (ORC) Company Bio
Orchid Island Capital, Inc., a specialty finance company, invests in residential mortgage-backed securities primarily in the United States. Its residential mortgage-backed securities (RMBS) are backed primarily by single-family residential mortgage loans, referred as Agency RMBS. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Vero Beach, Florida.
ORC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ORC Latest Social Stream
View Full ORC Social Stream
Latest ORC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Orchid Island Capital Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ORC as an investment opportunity.
The following slide deck was published by Orchid Island Capital, Inc. in conjunction with their 2021 Q1 earnings call....
Orchid Island Capital, Inc. (ORC) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 30, 2021 10:00 AM ET Company Participants Robert Cauley – Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Hunter Haas – Chief Financial Officer and Chief Investment Officer and Director Conference Call Participants Jason Stewart – JonesTrading Christopher Nolan – Ladenburg Thalmann...
In this article we will take a look at the 10 stocks that pay dividends monthly. You can skip our comprehensive analysis of these companies and go directly to the 5 Stocks that Pay Dividends Monthly. Investing in stocks that pay dividends monthly or regularly is an excellent strategy for investors who want consistent returns. […]
Orchid Island Capital, Inc. (NYSE:ORC) ("Orchid" or the "Company"), a real estate investment trust ("REIT"), today announced results of operations for the three month period ended March 31, 2021.
It’s always a good idea for income seekers to have a couple of these for cash flow.
ORC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ORCWant to do more research on Orchid Island Capital Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Orchid Island Capital Inc (ORC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Orchid Island Capital Inc (ORC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Orchid Island Capital Inc (ORC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch