Orchid Island Capital, Inc. (ORC): Price and Financial Metrics
ORC Stock Summary
- For ORC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 99.72% of US equities we're observing.
- ORC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 93.51% of US stocks.
- Orchid Island Capital Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -132.28%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 2.73% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ORC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AGM, NLY, DX, ANH, and IVR.
- Visit ORC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.orchidislandcapital.com.
ORC Stock Price Chart More Charts
ORC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.44||52-week high||$7.15|
|Prev. close||$6.27||52-week low||$5.04|
|Day high||$6.44||Avg. volume||728,514|
|50-day MA||$6.00||Dividend yield||15.31%|
|200-day MA||$6.03||Market Cap||406.19M|
Orchid Island Capital, Inc. (ORC) Company Bio
Orchid Island Capital, Inc., a specialty finance company, invests in residential mortgage-backed securities primarily in the United States. Its residential mortgage-backed securities (RMBS) are backed primarily by single-family residential mortgage loans, referred as Agency RMBS. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Vero Beach, Florida.