Orchid Island Capital, Inc. (ORC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ORC POWR Grades
- ORC scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 67.84% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ORC is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- ORC ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
ORC Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for ORCHID ISLAND CAPITAL INC is higher than it is for about 99.56% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, ORCHID ISLAND CAPITAL INC is reporting a growth rate of 8,991.82%; that's higher than 99.74% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for ORCHID ISLAND CAPITAL INC comes in at -3,297.74%, a number that bests just 0% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ORCHID ISLAND CAPITAL INC are CCAP, IVR, WMC, BXMT, and BLX.
- Visit ORC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.orchidislandcapital.com.
ORC Valuation Summary
- ORC's EV/EBIT ratio is -9.7; this is 134.4% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- ORC's price/earnings ratio has moved down 93.9 over the prior 121 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ORC.
ORC Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 78.71%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -2534.14%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 199.06%.
The table below shows ORC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ORC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ORC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 20.03% of graded US stocks.
- ORC's asset turnover comes in at 0.002 -- ranking 344th of 444 Trading stocks.
- AMG, KRG, and GS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ORC.
The table below shows ORC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ORC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ORC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.42||52-week high||$20.35|
|Prev. close||$12.53||52-week low||$7.95|
|Day high||$12.54||Avg. volume||804,191|
|50-day MA||$11.25||Dividend yield||15.46%|
|200-day MA||$12.69||Market Cap||462.24M|
Orchid Island Capital, Inc. (ORC) Company Bio
Orchid Island Capital, Inc., a specialty finance company, invests in residential mortgage-backed securities primarily in the United States. Its residential mortgage-backed securities (RMBS) are backed primarily by single-family residential mortgage loans, referred as Agency RMBS. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Vero Beach, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
ORC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ORC Latest Social Stream
View Full ORC Social Stream
Latest ORC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ORCHID ISLAND CAPITAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ORC as an investment opportunity.
VERO BEACH, Fla., January 24, 2023--Orchid Island Capital, Inc. (NYSE:ORC) ("Orchid" or the "Company"), a real estate investment trust ("REIT"), today announced that it will release results for the fourth quarter of 2022 following the close of trading on the New York Stock Exchange on Thursday, February 23, 2023.
individual investors who own 60% along with institutions invested in Orchid Island Capital, Inc. (NYSE:ORC) saw increase in their holdings value last week
A look at the shareholders of Orchid Island Capital, Inc. ( NYSE:ORC ) can tell us which group is most powerful. And...
Orchid Island Capital Announces Estimated Fourth Quarter 2022 Results, January 2023 Monthly Dividend and December 31, 2022 RMBS Portfolio Characteristics
VERO BEACH, Fla., January 11, 2023--Orchid Island Capital, Inc. (the "Company") (NYSE: ORC) announced today that the Board of Directors of the Company declared a monthly cash dividend for the month of January 2023. The dividend of $0.16 per share will be paid February 24, 2023 to holders of record of the Company’s common stock on January 31, 2023, with an ex-dividend date of January 30, 2023. The Company plans on announcing its next common stock dividend on February 15, 2023.
ORC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ORCWant to do more research on Orchid Island Capital Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Orchid Island Capital Inc (ORC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Orchid Island Capital Inc (ORC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Orchid Island Capital Inc (ORC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch