Orchid Island Capital, Inc. (ORC): Price and Financial Metrics
ORC Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Orchid Island Capital Inc is higher than it is for about 99.75% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that ORC's revenue has grown -206.86% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 0.07% of US companies in our set.
- Orchid Island Capital Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -281.07%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 2.56% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Orchid Island Capital Inc are ANH, DX, AGM, NLY, and CIM.
- ORC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Orchid Island Capital Inc's official web site, go to www.orchidislandcapital.com.
ORC Stock Price Chart More Charts
ORC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.78||52-week high||$7.00|
|Prev. close||$2.95||52-week low||$1.53|
|Day high||$2.94||Avg. volume||1,378,467|
|50-day MA||$5.20||Dividend yield||32.54%|
|200-day MA||$5.75||Market Cap||180.88M|
Orchid Island Capital, Inc. (ORC) Company Bio
Orchid Island Capital, Inc., a specialty finance company, invests in residential mortgage-backed securities primarily in the United States. Its residential mortgage-backed securities (RMBS) are backed primarily by single-family residential mortgage loans, referred as Agency RMBS. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Vero Beach, Florida.