Orchid Island Capital, Inc. (ORC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ORC POWR Grades
- ORC scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 54.81% of US stocks.
- ORC's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 51 weeks.
- ORC ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
ORC Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Orchid Island Capital Inc is higher than it is for about 99.86% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Orchid Island Capital Inc comes in at -150.75%, a number that bests only 0.33% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ORC comes in at -252.34% -- higher than that of just 0.83% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Orchid Island Capital Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AGM, EARN, NLY, IVR, and FMCC.
- ORC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Orchid Island Capital Inc's official web site, go to www.orchidislandcapital.com.
ORC Valuation Summary
- ORC's price/sales ratio is 55.4; this is 752.31% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- ORC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 3021.7 over the prior 104 months.
- Over the past 104 months, ORC's price/sales ratio has gone up 16.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ORC.
ORC Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -46.99%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -59.29%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 139.54%.
The table below shows ORC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ORC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ORC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 21.39% of graded US stocks.
- ORC's asset turnover comes in at 0.002 -- ranking 343rd of 446 Trading stocks.
- KKR, PMT, and CDR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ORC.
The table below shows ORC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ORC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ORC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.00||52-week high||$6.22|
|Prev. close||$5.00||52-week low||$4.80|
|Day high||$5.04||Avg. volume||3,046,986|
|50-day MA||$5.01||Dividend yield||15.6%|
|200-day MA||$5.37||Market Cap||690.28M|
Orchid Island Capital, Inc. (ORC) Company Bio
Orchid Island Capital, Inc., a specialty finance company, invests in residential mortgage-backed securities primarily in the United States. Its residential mortgage-backed securities (RMBS) are backed primarily by single-family residential mortgage loans, referred as Agency RMBS. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Vero Beach, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
ORC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ORC Latest Social Stream
View Full ORC Social Stream
Latest ORC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Orchid Island Capital Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ORC as an investment opportunity.
Orchid Island Capital Announces Estimated Third Quarter 2021 Results, October 2021 Monthly Dividend and September 30, 2021 RMBS Portfolio Characteristics
VERO BEACH, Fla., October 12, 2021--Orchid Island Capital, Inc. (the "Company") (NYSE:ORC) announced today that the Board of Directors (the "Board") declared a monthly cash dividend for the month of October 2021. The dividend of $0.065 per share will be paid November 26, 2021 to holders of record of the Company’s common stock on October 29, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of October 28, 2021. The Company plans on announcing its next common stock dividend on November 9, 2021.
Monthly dividend payers tend to be somewhat riskier than traditional dividend stocks, and the three we’ll look at are no exception.
Sector ETF report for KBWD
For the past few months, I’ve written about monthly dividend real estate investment trusts (REITs) to buy, and while that’s a subset of maybe a dozen real estate stocks, there’s still some variety in there. Agree Realty (NYSE: ADC) is a retail REIT that focuses on net lease arrangements with a diverse list of tenants in a portfolio of 1,262 owned and operated properties, with 26 million square feet of leasable space in 46 states across the U.S.
Orchid Island Capital Announces September 2021 Monthly Dividend and August 31, 2021 RMBS Portfolio Characteristics
VERO BEACH, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Orchid Island Capital, Inc. (the Company) (NYSE: ORC) announced today that the Board of Directors (the Board) declared a monthly cash dividend for the month of September 2021. The dividend of $0.065 per share will be paid October 27, 2021, to holders of record of the Companys common stock on September 30, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of September 29, 2021. The Company plans on announcing its next common stock dividend on October 12, 2021. The Company in
ORC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ORCWant to do more research on Orchid Island Capital Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Orchid Island Capital Inc (ORC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Orchid Island Capital Inc (ORC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Orchid Island Capital Inc (ORC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch