Orchid Island Capital, Inc. (ORC): Price and Financial Metrics
ORC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.25||52-week high||$12.66|
|Prev. close||$8.51||52-week low||$7.95|
|Day high||$8.49||Avg. volume||976,255|
|50-day MA||$9.65||Dividend yield||22.83%|
|200-day MA||$10.48||Market Cap||362.15M|
ORC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ORC POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where ORC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.3% of US stocks.
- ORC's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- ORC ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
ORC Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for ORCHID ISLAND CAPITAL INC is higher than it is for about 99.69% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that ORC's revenue has grown -92.89% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 1.34% of US companies in our set.
- ORCHID ISLAND CAPITAL INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -114.7%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 5.17% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ORCHID ISLAND CAPITAL INC, a group of peers worth examining would be CCAP, IVR, EARN, DX, and AGM.
- Visit ORC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.orchidislandcapital.com.
ORC Valuation Summary
- ORC's EV/EBIT ratio is -121.9; this is 544.89% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- ORC's price/earnings ratio has moved down 104.2 over the prior 129 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ORC.
ORC Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -137.48%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 30.08%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 265.45%.
The table below shows ORC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ORC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ORC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 20.03% of graded US stocks.
- ORC's asset turnover comes in at 0.002 -- ranking 344th of 444 Trading stocks.
- AMG, KRG, and GS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ORC.
The table below shows ORC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Orchid Island Capital, Inc. (ORC) Company Bio
Orchid Island Capital, Inc., a specialty finance company, invests in residential mortgage-backed securities primarily in the United States. Its residential mortgage-backed securities (RMBS) are backed primarily by single-family residential mortgage loans, referred as Agency RMBS. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Vero Beach, Florida.
ORC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ORC Latest Social Stream
View Full ORC Social Stream
Latest ORC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ORCHID ISLAND CAPITAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ORC as an investment opportunity.
Orchid Island Capital Announces September 2023 Monthly Dividend and August 31, 2023 RMBS Portfolio Characteristics
VERO BEACH, Fla., September 11, 2023--Orchid Island Capital, Inc. (the "Company") (NYSE: ORC) announced today that the Board of Directors of the Company declared a monthly cash dividend for the month of September 2023. The dividend of $0.16 per share will be paid October 27, 2023 to holders of record of the Company’s common stock on September 29, 2023, with an ex-dividend date of September 28, 2023. The Company plans on announcing its next common stock dividend on October 11, 2023.
Orchid Island Capital Announces August 2023 Monthly Dividend and July 31, 2023 RMBS Portfolio Characteristics
VERO BEACH, Fla., August 16, 2023--Orchid Island Capital, Inc. (the "Company") (NYSE: ORC) announced today that the Board of Directors of the Company declared a monthly cash dividend for the month of August 2023. The dividend of $0.16 per share will be paid September 27, 2023 to holders of record of the Company’s common stock on August 31, 2023, with an ex-dividend date of August 30, 2023. The Company plans on announcing its next common stock dividend on September 11, 2023.
Bimini Capital Management, Inc. (PNK:BMNM) Q2 2023 Earnings Call Transcript August 11, 2023 Operator: Good morning and welcome to the Second Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call for Bimini Capital Management. This call is being recorded today, August 11th, 2023. At this time, the company would like to remind the listeners that statements made during today’s […]
Q2 2023 Bimini Capital Management Inc Earnings Call
Orchid Island Capital, Inc. (NYSE:ORC) Q2 2023 Earnings Call Transcript July 28, 2023 Operator: Good morning and welcome to the Second Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call for Orchid Island Capital. This call is being recorded today, July 28, 2023. At this time, the Company would like to remind listeners that statements made during today’s conference […]
ORC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ORCWant to do more research on Orchid Island Capital Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Orchid Island Capital Inc (ORC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Orchid Island Capital Inc (ORC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Orchid Island Capital Inc (ORC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch