Orchid Island Capital, Inc. (ORC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ORC POWR Grades
- ORC scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 62.68% of US stocks.
- ORC's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- ORC's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 4.69% of US stocks).
ORC Stock Summary
- For ORC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 99.86% of US equities we're observing.
- As for revenue growth, note that ORC's revenue has grown -212.88% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 0.14% of US companies in our set.
- Orchid Island Capital Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -303.79%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 1% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Orchid Island Capital Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AGM, EARN, ARR, NLY, and IVR.
- ORC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Orchid Island Capital Inc's official web site, go to www.orchidislandcapital.com.
ORC Valuation Summary
- ORC's EV/EBIT ratio is 67.7; this is 74.48% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- ORC's price/earnings ratio has moved down 85.2 over the prior 103 months.
- Over the past 103 months, ORC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 122.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ORC.
ORC Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -92.84%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 100.94%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -56.31%.
The table below shows ORC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ORC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ORC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.95||52-week high||$6.22|
|Prev. close||$5.10||52-week low||$4.83|
|Day high||$5.10||Avg. volume||2,932,228|
|50-day MA||$5.34||Dividend yield||15.76%|
|200-day MA||$5.46||Market Cap||467.33M|
Orchid Island Capital, Inc. (ORC) Company Bio
Orchid Island Capital, Inc., a specialty finance company, invests in residential mortgage-backed securities primarily in the United States. Its residential mortgage-backed securities (RMBS) are backed primarily by single-family residential mortgage loans, referred as Agency RMBS. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Vero Beach, Florida.
ORC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ORC Latest Social Stream
View Full ORC Social Stream
Latest ORC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Orchid Island Capital Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ORC as an investment opportunity.
VERO BEACH, Fla., July 29, 2021--Orchid Island Capital, Inc. (NYSE:ORC) ("Orchid" or the "Company"), a real estate investment trust ("REIT"), today announced results of operations for the three month period ended June 30, 2021.
Sector ETF report for KBWD
VERO BEACH, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Orchid Island Capital, Inc. (NYSE:ORC) ("Orchid or the "Company"), a real estate investment trust, today announced that it will release results for the second quarter of 2021 following the close of trading on the New York Stock Exchange on Thursday, July 29, 2021. Earnings Conference Call Details An earnings conference call and live audio webcast will be hosted Friday, July 30, 2021, at 10:00 AM ET. The conference call may be accessed by dialing toll free (83
Orchid Island Capital Announces Estimated Second Quarter 2021 Results, July 2021 Monthly Dividend and June 30, 2021 RMBS Portfolio Characteristics
VERO BEACH, Fla., July 14, 2021--Orchid Island Capital, Inc. (the "Company") (NYSE:ORC) announced today that the Board of Directors (the "Board") declared a monthly cash dividend for the month of July 2021. The dividend of $0.065 per share will be paid August 27, 2021 to holders of record of the Company’s common stock on July 30, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of July 29, 2021. The Company plans on announcing its next common stock dividend on August 18, 2021.
Mortgage REITs operate quite differently than the equity REITs most people are familiar with. Instead of investing in income-producing properties, mortgage REITs invest in loans secured by real estate. Most mortgage REITs do this by using short-term debt with low interest rates to invest in long-term mortgages that pay a higher rate and earn a profit from the yield spread. The risks associated with the mortgage REIT business model became apparent last year when several of them received margin calls on their short-term debt that they struggled to pay. Yet the risk often comes with high rewards since mortgage REITs typically pay some of the highest dividend yields available. These three mortgage REITs have recovered well over the past year and offer dividends above 10%. Orchid Island Capi...
ORC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ORCWant to do more research on Orchid Island Capital Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Orchid Island Capital Inc (ORC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Orchid Island Capital Inc (ORC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Orchid Island Capital Inc (ORC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch