Orchid Island Capital, Inc. (ORC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ORC POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where ORC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 71.84% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ORC is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- ORC's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 2.71% of US stocks).
ORC Stock Summary
- For ORC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 99.62% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, ORCHID ISLAND CAPITAL INC is reporting a growth rate of 13,443.3%; that's higher than 99.93% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that ORC's revenue has grown -1,975.78% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 0.02% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ORCHID ISLAND CAPITAL INC, a group of peers worth examining would be CCAP, TRTX, AOMR, EARN, and BXMT.
- ORC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ORCHID ISLAND CAPITAL INC's official web site, go to www.orchidislandcapital.com.
ORC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, ORC's EV/EBIT ratio is 158.36% lower, now standing at -17.1.
- ORC's price/sales ratio has moved down 41 over the prior 117 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ORC.
ORC Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -2534.14%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 0.62%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 335.65%.
The table below shows ORC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ORC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ORC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 20.03% of graded US stocks.
- ORC's asset turnover comes in at 0.002 -- ranking 344th of 444 Trading stocks.
- AMG, KRG, and GS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ORC.
The table below shows ORC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ORC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ORC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.30||52-week high||$25.30|
|Prev. close||$10.22||52-week low||$9.10|
|Day high||$10.24||Avg. volume||791,411|
|50-day MA||$14.17||Dividend yield||93.93%|
|200-day MA||$16.53||Market Cap||327.83M|
Orchid Island Capital, Inc. (ORC) Company Bio
Orchid Island Capital, Inc., a specialty finance company, invests in residential mortgage-backed securities primarily in the United States. Its residential mortgage-backed securities (RMBS) are backed primarily by single-family residential mortgage loans, referred as Agency RMBS. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Vero Beach, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
ORC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ORC Latest Social Stream
View Full ORC Social Stream
Latest ORC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ORCHID ISLAND CAPITAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ORC as an investment opportunity.
Orchid Island Capital Announces September 2022 Monthly Dividend and August 31, 2022 RMBS Portfolio Characteristics
VERO BEACH, Fla., September 12, 2022--Orchid Island Capital, Inc. (the "Company") (NYSE: ORC) announced today that the Board of Directors of the Company declared a monthly cash dividend for the month of September 2022. The dividend of $0.16 per share will be paid October 27, 2022 to holders of record of the Company’s common stock on September 30, 2022, with an ex-dividend date of September 29, 2022. The Company plans on announcing its next common stock dividend on October 12, 2022.
Orchid Island Capital Corp. (NYSE: ORC) is a finance company that acquires, invests in and offers financing from U.S. residential mortgage-backed securities (MBS). The Florida mortgage real estate investment trust (REIT) initiated an IPO in March 2013 at a price of $14.50. Its monthly dividend of $0.135 returned an approximate annual yield of 11%. However, in the last few years, the stock price has floundered, and ORC has reduced its dividend payment several times. Orchid’s price had recently be
VERO BEACH, Fla., August 30, 2022--Orchid Island Capital, Inc. (NYSE:ORC) ("Orchid" or the "Company"), a real estate investment trust ("REIT"), today announced that it has completed the previously announced reverse stock split of the outstanding shares of the Company’s common stock, par value $0.01 per share (the "Common Stock"), at a ratio of one-for-five (the "Reverse Stock Split"), effective at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time today (the "Effective Time"). The Common Stock will begin trading on a rever
What if it was possible to make 10%, 20% or more in annual dividend income on a real estate investment trust (REIT) stock? Does the idea of a double-digit dividend yield conjure up images of a new sports car, yacht or mansion? Well, not so fast. REIT stocks with double-digit dividend yields are among the highest risks on the market. An investor could earn a 12% dividend, only to see their stock drop 20% in that year. That first dividend is nice, but what if the company cuts the next year’s divid
CORRECTING and REPLACING Orchid Island Capital Announces One-for-five Reverse Stock Split, August 2022 Monthly Dividend and July 31, 2022 RMBS Portfolio Characteristics
VERO BEACH, Fla., August 17, 2022--Fourth paragraph, second sentence of release should read: "The estimated book value per share includes a deduction for the Company’s July 2022 dividend of $0.045 per share of Common Stock that will be paid on August 29, 2022, which was declared on July 13, 2022 with a July 29, 2022 record date." (instead of "The estimated book value per share includes a deduction for the Company’s July 2022 dividend of $0.045 per share of Common Stock that will be paid on Augus
ORC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ORCWant to do more research on Orchid Island Capital Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Orchid Island Capital Inc (ORC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Orchid Island Capital Inc (ORC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Orchid Island Capital Inc (ORC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch