Orchid Island Capital, Inc. (ORC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- ORC has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of 0.64%, higher than about 95.25% stocks in our dividend set.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, ORC has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 0.02, ranking above 6.96% stocks in our set.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that ORC has less fluctuation in its price than 95.18% of stocks we're observing.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with ORC's price: BMA, FLNG, FWP, MIC and MCO.
ORC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for ORC, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 1154.53% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Orchid Island Capital Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Orchid Island Capital Inc's dividend yield of 20.37% is in the top 0.409999999999997%.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Real Estate sector, the expected return of 1154.53%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 96.79% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, ORC has a discount rate lower than 96.79% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for ORC than it is for 85.56% of other equities in the Real Estate sector that also issue dividends.
ORC Dividend Chart
ORC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
ORC Dividends vs. Peers
ORC's dividend yield currently ranks #32 of 39 vs. its peers in the REITs - Mortgage category.
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on ORC dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Orchid Island Capital Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Orchid Island Capital Inc Common Stock (ORC) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Orchid Island Capital Inc (ORC) - Dividend Investor
Orchid Island Capital Inc (ORC) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha