Oracle Corporation (ORCL): Price and Financial Metrics
ORCL Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $228,491,313,400, Oracle Corp has a greater market value than 99.34% of US stocks.
- Oracle Corp's stock had its IPO on March 12, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.78% of US equities in our set.
- ORCL's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 94.48% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Oracle Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be NFLX, CSCO, ADBE, PFE, and ABBV.
- ORCL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Oracle Corp's official web site, go to www.oracle.com.
ORCL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ORCL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$76.66||52-week high||$80.21|
|Prev. close||$79.24||52-week low||$50.86|
|Day high||$79.34||Avg. volume||12,910,270|
|50-day MA||$69.24||Dividend yield||1.62%|
|200-day MA||$61.47||Market Cap||221.05B|
Oracle Corporation (ORCL) Company Bio
Oracle Corporation develops, manufactures, markets, sells, hosts, and supports database and middleware software, application software, cloud infrastructure, hardware systems, and related services worldwide. The company was founded in 1977 and is based in Redwood City, California.
ORCL Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Oracle Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Oracle Corp ranked in the 33th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for ORCL, they are:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 77% of its capital from equity, and 23% of its capital from debt. Notably, its equity weight is greater than only 17.29% of US equities in the Technology sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- Oracle Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 12.88% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Oracle Corp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ORCL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ORCL Latest Social Stream
View Full ORCL Social Stream
Latest ORCL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Oracle Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ORCL as an investment opportunity.
Is (ORCL) Outperforming Other Computer and Technology Stocks This Year?
Old tech-software giant Oracle has a fighting chance to be a leader in new tech, but ORCL stock appears to be fairly valued here.
Traders have blasted AI stock amid tech sell-off and a weak earnings report.
Alaska’s Department of Revenue, which invests public funds, reduced investments in Berkshire Hathaway and Oracle stock, and bought American Tower, Crown Castle, and SBA Communications in the first quarter.
In this article we will take a look at the 20 best paying summer jobs for college students. You can skip our detailed analysis of the companies that offer jobs to learners and go directly to the 5 Best Paying Summer Jobs for College Students. Summer jobs are an ideal way for college students to […]
ORCL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ORCLHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Oracle Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!