Oracle Corporation (ORCL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ORCL POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where ORCL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 80.45% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ORCL is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- ORCL's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 18.48% of US stocks).
ORCL Stock Summary
- ORCL has a higher market value than 99.11% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $164,623,528,710.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ORCL is -7.52 -- better than merely 2.09% of US stocks.
- ORCL's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 1.4% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ORACLE CORP are CSCO, TXN, BMY, NVS, and ADBE.
- Visit ORCL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.oracle.com.
ORCL Valuation Summary
- ORCL's price/sales ratio is 3.7; this is 54.17% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- ORCL's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ORCL.
ORCL Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 62.36%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -16.72%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -16.72%.
The table below shows ORCL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ORCL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ORCL has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 89.56% of graded US stocks.
- ORCL's asset turnover comes in at 0.339 -- ranking 409th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- SRAX, DFIN, and PINC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ORCL.
The table below shows ORCL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ORCL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ORCL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$65.69||52-week high||$106.34|
|Prev. close||$63.08||52-week low||$60.78|
|Day high||$65.83||Avg. volume||8,414,063|
|50-day MA||$73.29||Dividend yield||1.95%|
|200-day MA||$76.37||Market Cap||177.11B|
Oracle Corporation (ORCL) Company Bio
Oracle Corporation develops, manufactures, markets, sells, hosts, and supports database and middleware software, application software, cloud infrastructure, hardware systems, and related services worldwide. The company was founded in 1977 and is based in Redwood City, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
ORCL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ORCL Latest Social Stream
View Full ORCL Social Stream
Latest ORCL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ORACLE CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ORCL as an investment opportunity.
Oracle Fusion Cloud ERP Named a Leader for Fourth Consecutive Time in the 2022 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Cloud ERP for Product-Centric Enterprises
Oracle has been named a Leader for the fourth consecutive time in the 2022 Gartner® Magic Quadrant for Cloud ERP for Product-Centric Enterprises for Oracle Fusion Cloud Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP). Oracle was positioned highest on the "ability to execute" and furthest right on the "completeness of vision" axes. A complimentary copy of the report is available here.
Oracle's (ORCL) NetSuite is adding a host of new features and applications to its cloud-based NetSuite ERP suite, in an effort to enhance its automation capabilities.
In this article, we discuss the top 10 stock picks of Dmitry Balyasny’s hedge fund. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of Balyasny’s investment philosophy and performance, go directly to the Top 5 Stock Picks of Dmitry Balyasny’s Hedge Fund. Dmitry Balyasny is the managing partner and chief investment officer of Balyasny Asset […]
Oracle Corporation ( NYSE:ORCL ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of $0.32 per share on the 25th of October...
Earnings next year are expected to be up +6.2% as a whole and +8% excluding the Energy sector. This magnitude of growth can hardly be called out-of-sync with a flat or even modestly down economic growth outlook.
ORCL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|