Oracle Corporation (ORCL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ORCL POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where ORCL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.15% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ORCL is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- ORCL's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 25.03% of US stocks).
ORCL Stock Summary
- ORCL has a market capitalization of $265,548,599,420 -- more than approximately 99.39% of US stocks.
- Oracle Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 0.64% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 23.5 for Oracle Corp; that's greater than it is for 98.18% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Oracle Corp are CSCO, NFLX, PFE, ADBE, and PYPL.
- ORCL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Oracle Corp's official web site, go to www.oracle.com.
ORCL Valuation Summary
- ORCL's price/sales ratio is 6.2; this is 13.76% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- ORCL's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 5.2 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, ORCL's price/earnings ratio has gone down 5.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ORCL.
ORCL Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 5.11%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 28.88%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 22.28%.
The table below shows ORCL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ORCL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ORCL has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 88.99% of graded US stocks.
- ORCL's asset turnover comes in at 0.339 -- ranking 410th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- SRAX, DFIN, and AUTO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ORCL.
The table below shows ORCL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ORCL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ORCL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$96.03||52-week high||$98.95|
|Prev. close||$96.98||52-week low||$55.14|
|Day high||$97.30||Avg. volume||11,740,174|
|50-day MA||$91.12||Dividend yield||1.32%|
|200-day MA||$79.47||Market Cap||262.95B|
Oracle Corporation (ORCL) Company Bio
Oracle Corporation develops, manufactures, markets, sells, hosts, and supports database and middleware software, application software, cloud infrastructure, hardware systems, and related services worldwide. The company was founded in 1977 and is based in Redwood City, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
ORCL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ORCL Latest Social Stream
View Full ORCL Social Stream
Latest ORCL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Oracle Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ORCL as an investment opportunity.
Worldwide Health Cloud Market In-depth Research Report 2021, Forecast to 2026 is latest research study released by AMA evaluating the market risk side analysis, highlighting opportunities and leveraged with strategic and tactical decision-making support. The report provides information on market
When it comes to investing success, Berkshire Hathaway (NYSE: BRK.A)(NYSE: BRK.B) CEO Warren Buffett is in a class of his own. Buffett may not be infallible, but he's helped create more than $600 billion in shareholder value for the company's shareholders since taking the helm in 1965. As a whole, Berkshire Hathaway's shares have averaged an annual gain of 20% over the past 56 years, leading to an aggregate gain of better than 3,300,000%.
People are turning to robots to support their career development after the COVID-19 pandemic left them feeling lonely and disconnected from their own lives, according to a new study by Oracle and Workplace Intelligence, an HR research and advisory firm. The study of more than 14,600 employees, managers, HR leaders, and C-level executives across 13 countries found that people all around the world have felt stuck in their personal and professional lives but are ready to regain control of their fut
Asia-Pacific Pharmacovigilance and Drug Safety Software Market Scenario & Prominent Key Players Analysis 2021 to 2027 | The Veeva Systems IQVIA Inc. Ennov AB Cube United Biosource LLC ArisGlobal LLC Sparta Systems Oracle Corporation
Business market insights Latest update on North America TV Transmitter Market Analysis, Asia-Pacific Pharmacovigilance and Drug Safety Software market growth analysis and Projection by 2028. This report is highly predictive as it holds the overall market analysis of the
Smart Grid Data Analytics Market is Going to Boom with Oracle Corporation, Capgemini, Hitachi Consulting Corporation
Global Smart Grid Data Analytics Market Research Report with Opportunities and Strategies to Boost Growth- COVID-19 Impact and Recovery , Covid 19 Outbreak Impact research report added by Report Ocean, is an in-depth analysis of market characteristics, size and growth, 
ORCL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|