Oracle Corporation (ORCL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ORCL POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where ORCL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.08% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ORCL is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- ORCL ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 22nd percentile.
ORCL Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $238,510,540,380, ORACLE CORP has a greater market value than 99.38% of US stocks.
- ORACLE CORP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 1.76% of US listed stocks.
- ORCL's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 1.37% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ORACLE CORP are PFE, ADBE, AVGO, TXN, and NFLX.
- ORCL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ORACLE CORP's official web site, go to www.oracle.com.
ORCL Valuation Summary
- ORCL's EV/EBIT ratio is 24.4; this is 23.23% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, ORCL's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ORCL.
ORCL Growth Metrics
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 6.24%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -41.07%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 4.16%.
The table below shows ORCL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ORCL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ORCL has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 89.56% of graded US stocks.
- ORCL's asset turnover comes in at 0.339 -- ranking 409th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- SRAX, DFIN, and PINC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ORCL.
The table below shows ORCL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ORCL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ORCL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$88.46||52-week high||$90.49|
|Prev. close||$87.35||52-week low||$60.78|
|Day high||$88.48||Avg. volume||6,785,135|
|50-day MA||$83.54||Dividend yield||1.45%|
|200-day MA||$75.14||Market Cap||238.51B|
Oracle Corporation (ORCL) Company Bio
Oracle Corporation develops, manufactures, markets, sells, hosts, and supports database and middleware software, application software, cloud infrastructure, hardware systems, and related services worldwide. The company was founded in 1977 and is based in Redwood City, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
ORCL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ORCL Latest Social Stream
View Full ORCL Social Stream
Latest ORCL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ORACLE CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ORCL as an investment opportunity.
The office serves as Oracle's interim landing spot while the company solidifies plans for a $1.35 billion riverfront office campus on the East Bank of the Cumberland River, opposite Germantown and just north of downtown.
Many investors are likely wary of buying stocks after the market's dismal performance in 2022. Inflation, rising interest rates, and other macro headwinds battered the market and deflated many high-growth stocks which had soared in 2020 and 2021. Meta, once known as Facebook, lost more than half its value over the past 12 months as investors fretted over the slowing growth of its advertising business and its obsession with the unprofitable metaverse.
To help organizations increase the efficiency of global supply chains, Oracle is introducing new logistics capabilities within Oracle Fusion Cloud Supply Chain & Manufacturing (SCM). The updates to Oracle Transportation Management (OTM) and Oracle Global Trade Management (GTM), part of Oracle Cloud SCM, help customers reduce costs, improve accuracy, automate regulatory compliance, and enhance logistics flexibility.
Engineering and construction organizations continue to turn to Oracle Primavera Cloud. Since 2017, Oracle has seen a 132% year-over-year average growth rate in customers using the solution to connect office and field teams, synchronize schedules and resources, and improve project outcomes. Companies taking advantage of Primavera Cloud's planning, scheduling, resource and risk management capabilities include Bashundhara Group, DMCI Homes, McCarthy, and TNB Genco.
The best Reddit stocks have solid fundamentals and the potential to benefit from bullish investor sentiment.
ORCL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|