Oracle Corporation (ORCL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ORCL POWR Grades
- ORCL scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 84.28% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ORCL is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- ORCL ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 28th percentile.
ORCL Stock Summary
- ORCL has a higher market value than 99.15% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $224,898,953,530.
- Oracle Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 2.24% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -31.1 for Oracle Corp; that's greater than it is for only 0.8% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Oracle Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be CSCO, ADBE, CRM, NFLX, and TXN.
- Visit ORCL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.oracle.com.
ORCL Valuation Summary
- ORCL's price/sales ratio is 6.2; this is 13.76% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- ORCL's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 5.2 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, ORCL's price/earnings ratio has gone down 5.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ORCL.
ORCL Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 15.55%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 5.57%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 7.01%.
The table below shows ORCL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ORCL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ORCL has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 89.56% of graded US stocks.
- ORCL's asset turnover comes in at 0.339 -- ranking 409th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- SRAX, DFIN, and PINC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ORCL.
The table below shows ORCL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ORCL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ORCL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$69.03||52-week high||$106.34|
|Prev. close||$70.04||52-week low||$66.72|
|Day high||$70.53||Avg. volume||8,541,649|
|50-day MA||$77.10||Dividend yield||1.83%|
|200-day MA||$85.58||Market Cap||184.18B|
Oracle Corporation (ORCL) Company Bio
Oracle Corporation develops, manufactures, markets, sells, hosts, and supports database and middleware software, application software, cloud infrastructure, hardware systems, and related services worldwide. The company was founded in 1977 and is based in Redwood City, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
ORCL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ORCL Latest Social Stream
View Full ORCL Social Stream
Latest ORCL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Oracle Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ORCL as an investment opportunity.
Wedbush Securities Managing Director Dan Ives joins Yahoo Finance Live to discuss how the market and tech stocks are adjusting to Russia's invasion of Ukraine, how tech stocks are oversold, and supply chain moderation ahead of technology and semiconductor demands.
It''s no surprise that Oracle entered the healthcare arena in December when it announced plans to acquire Cerner - a leading provider of digital information systems used within…
It''s no surprise that Oracle entered the healthcare arena in December when it announced plans to acquire Cerner – a leading provider of digital information systems used within hospitals and health systems.
… Read more Oracle Does it Again: Heads Down for the 5th Straight Day The post Oracle Does it Again: Heads Down for the 5th Straight Day appeared first on CFDTrading .
513 IIM Bangalore students bag 662 offers; consulting and product management domains lead recruitment
The Lateral and Final Placements for the PGP and PGPBA Class of 2020-22 of the Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIMB) saw 662 offers, leading to all 513 students who appeared for placements being placed over two interview days.Overall, there has been a 37% increase in the number of offers YoY, driven primarily by Consulting and Product Management roles. Strategy Consulting continued to be the most sought-after role among the students, followed by Product Management and Finance, said Harsh Agrawal, Placement Representative, in a statement.Consulting companies made 248 offers led by Accenture with 51 offers, followed by Boston Consulting Group with 30 offers. Top recruiters included Kearney, Bain & Company, McKinsey & Company, Ernst & Young, PricewaterhouseCoopers and Tata Consul...
ORCL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|