Oracle Corporation (ORCL): Price and Financial Metrics
ORCL Stock Summary
- ORCL has a market capitalization of $175,650,859,240 -- more than approximately 99.17% of US stocks.
- ORCL's went public 33.89 years ago, making it older than 92.42% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Oracle Corp's share price is greater than that of just 5.21% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ORCL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ADBE, SAP, NVO, NFLX, and CSCO.
- Visit ORCL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.oracle.com.
ORCL Stock Price Chart More Charts
ORCL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$54.98||52-week high||$60.50|
|Prev. close||$54.72||52-week low||$48.87|
|Day high||$55.00||Avg. volume||10,324,160|
|50-day MA||$54.93||Dividend yield||1.75%|
|200-day MA||$54.81||Market Cap||176.36B|
Oracle Corporation (ORCL) Company Bio
Oracle Corporation develops, manufactures, markets, sells, hosts, and supports database and middleware software, application software, cloud infrastructure, hardware systems, and related services worldwide. The company was founded in 1977 and is based in Redwood City, California.