Old Republic International Corporation (ORI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ORI POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where ORI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.75% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ORI is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- ORI ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
ORI Stock Summary
- OLD REPUBLIC INTERNATIONAL CORP's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 85.87% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of OLD REPUBLIC INTERNATIONAL CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.97% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of OLD REPUBLIC INTERNATIONAL CORP's share price is greater than that of just 2.29% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to OLD REPUBLIC INTERNATIONAL CORP are RLI, SIM, VSH, DNOW, and NWLI.
- Visit ORI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.oldrepublic.com.
ORI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, ORI's price/sales ratio is 25% lower, now standing at 0.9.
- ORI's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ORI.
ORI Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 1.93%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 68.96%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 27.33%.
The table below shows ORI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ORI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ORI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 44.03% of graded US stocks.
- ORI's asset turnover comes in at 0.392 -- ranking 35th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- ANAT, STFC, and BHF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ORI.
The table below shows ORI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ORI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ORI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.09||52-week high||$27.19|
|Prev. close||$25.97||52-week low||$20.27|
|Day high||$26.41||Avg. volume||1,364,507|
|50-day MA||$24.22||Dividend yield||3.54%|
|200-day MA||$23.11||Market Cap||7.94B|
Old Republic International Corporation (ORI) Company Bio
Old Republic International Corporation underwrites and provides risk management services for a wide variety of coverages, principally in the property and liability, and title insurance fields. The company was founded in 1887 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
ORI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ORI Latest Social Stream
View Full ORI Social Stream
Latest ORI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OLD REPUBLIC INTERNATIONAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ORI as an investment opportunity.
Old Republic International Corporation (NYSE: ORI) – today officially kicked-off the recognition of the 100 year anniversary of Old Republic. Under the banner of 100 Years of Excellence, this year-long celebration will provide an opportunity for us to engage with employees, customers and business partners to recognize our rich history and to mark the next chapter of serving specialty niches within the property & casualty and title insurance markets.
Old Republic International Corporation (NYSE: ORI) — today announced that it will hold a conference call on Thursday, January 26, at 3:00 p.m. Eastern time to discuss results for the fourth quarter of 2022. The call can be accessed live on Old Republic's website at www.oldrepublic.com or by dialing 1-888-510-2411, passcode 4060501.
Old Republic International Corporation (NYSE: ORI) — BITCO Insurance Companies (BITCO), a member of the Old Republic General Insurance Group since 1985, today announced the appointment of Meyer Lehman as Executive Vice President and member of BITCO's Office of the Chief Executive Officer. In this newly created role reporting to Vince Lamb, BITCO's President and CEO, Mr. Lehman will have direct oversight of Underwriting, Claims and Operations. He joins BITCO with over 20 years of experience, incl
In this article, we discuss top 25 high-yielding dividend champions. You can skip our detailed analysis of dividend investing and returns of dividend stocks in the past, and go directly to read Dividend Champions List Ranked By Yield: Top 10. Analysts recommend loading up on dividend stocks because they are an important source of return […]
Old Republic International's (NYSE:ORI) investors will be pleased with their respectable 73% return over the last five years
When you buy and hold a stock for the long term, you definitely want it to provide a positive return. But more than...
ORI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ORIWant to do more research on Old Republic International Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Old Republic International Corp (ORI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Old Republic International Corp (ORI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Old Republic International Corp (ORI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch