Old Republic International Corporation (ORI): Price and Financial Metrics
ORI Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 10.15, Old Republic International Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 14.97% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Old Republic International Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ORI is more volatile than just 0.63% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Old Republic International Corp are PVH, GPS, M, PSO, and AOS.
- ORI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Old Republic International Corp's official web site, go to www.oldrepublic.com.
ORI Stock Price Chart More Charts
ORI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.38||52-week high||$24.10|
|Prev. close||$22.68||52-week low||$19.68|
|Day high||$23.61||Avg. volume||1,517,544|
|50-day MA||$22.51||Dividend yield||3.42%|
|200-day MA||$22.59||Market Cap||7.10B|
Old Republic International Corporation (ORI) Company Bio
Old Republic International Corporation underwrites and provides risk management services for a wide variety of coverages, principally in the property and liability, and title insurance fields. The company was founded in 1887 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.