Old Republic International Corporation (ORI): Price and Financial Metrics
ORI Stock Summary
- ORI's went public 29.74 years ago, making it older than 83.59% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Old Republic International Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.4% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of Old Republic International Corp's share price is greater than that of only 4.87% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Old Republic International Corp are PSO, PVH, GPS, HBI, and EME.
- ORI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Old Republic International Corp's official web site, go to www.oldrepublic.com.
ORI Stock Price Chart More Charts
ORI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.43||52-week high||$24.10|
|Prev. close||$22.68||52-week low||$19.55|
|Day high||$22.70||Avg. volume||1,467,202|
|50-day MA||$22.83||Dividend yield||3.57%|
|200-day MA||$22.37||Market Cap||6.81B|
Old Republic International Corporation (ORI) Company Bio
Old Republic International Corporation underwrites and provides risk management services for a wide variety of coverages, principally in the property and liability, and title insurance fields. The company was founded in 1887 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.