Old Republic International Corporation (ORI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ORI POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where ORI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.53% of US stocks.
- ORI's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- ORI's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 3.83% of US stocks).
ORI Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1.06, Old Republic International Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 5.7% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 4.79, Old Republic International Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 4.74% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Old Republic International Corp is reporting a growth rate of 450.33%; that's higher than 94.74% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Old Republic International Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be RLI, RNR, SIM, FIZZ, and DSWL.
- ORI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Old Republic International Corp's official web site, go to www.oldrepublic.com.
ORI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, ORI's price/sales ratio is 25% lower, now standing at 0.9.
- Over the past 243 months, ORI's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.6.
- ORI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 1.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ORI.
ORI Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -16.04%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 16.79%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -11.52%.
The table below shows ORI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ORI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ORI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 49.09% of graded US stocks.
- ORI's asset turnover comes in at 0.392 -- ranking 35th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- ANAT, CINF, and STFC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ORI.
The table below shows ORI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ORI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ORI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.04||52-week high||$26.69|
|Prev. close||$25.04||52-week low||$15.65|
|Day high||$25.14||Avg. volume||1,911,060|
|50-day MA||$24.63||Dividend yield||3.51%|
|200-day MA||$23.55||Market Cap||7.66B|
Old Republic International Corporation (ORI) Company Bio
Old Republic International Corporation underwrites and provides risk management services for a wide variety of coverages, principally in the property and liability, and title insurance fields. The company was founded in 1887 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
ORI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ORI Latest Social Stream
View Full ORI Social Stream
Latest ORI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Old Republic International Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ORI as an investment opportunity.
Analysts Estimate Old Republic International (ORI) to Report a Decline in Earnings: What to Look Out for
Old Republic (ORI) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Before we spend countless hours researching a company, we like to analyze what insiders, hedge funds and billionaire investors think of the stock first. This is a necessary first step in our investment process because our research has shown that the elite investors’ consensus returns have been exceptional. In the following paragraphs, we find out […]
Could The Old Republic International Corporation (NYSE:ORI) Ownership Structure Tell Us Something Useful?
The big shareholder groups in Old Republic International Corporation ( NYSE:ORI ) have power over the company...
Old Republic International Corporation (NYSE: ORI) — today announced that it will hold a conference call on Thursday, October 28, at 3:00 p.m. Eastern time to discuss results for the third quarter of 2021. The call can be accessed live on Old Republic's website at www.oldrepublic.com or on a listen-only phone line at 1-888-655-9638.
Leveraging solid fundamentals and adopting technological advancements to increase operational efficiency amid optimistic economic growth outlook, undervalued multiline insurers MET, HIG, ORI are poised to fetch better return.
ORI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ORIWant to do more research on Old Republic International Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Old Republic International Corp (ORI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Old Republic International Corp (ORI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Old Republic International Corp (ORI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch