Old Republic International Corporation (ORI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ORI POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where ORI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.68% of US stocks.
- ORI's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- ORI's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 27.48% of US stocks).
ORI Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.16, Old Republic International Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 1.53% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 4.47, Old Republic International Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 4.23% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Old Republic International Corp is reporting a growth rate of 2,737.68%; that's higher than 99.28% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Old Republic International Corp are ITRN, MLHR, ERF, ITMR, and ESGR.
- ORI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Old Republic International Corp's official web site, go to www.oldrepublic.com.
ORI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, ORI's EV/EBIT ratio is 56.67% lower, now standing at 3.9.
- Over the past 243 months, ORI's price/earnings ratio has gone down 4.9.
- ORI's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ORI.
ORI Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 132.3%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 56.32%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 12.15%.
The table below shows ORI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ORI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ORI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.69||52-week high||$26.69|
|Prev. close||$24.42||52-week low||$13.93|
|Day high||$24.80||Avg. volume||1,953,943|
|50-day MA||$25.35||Dividend yield||3.6%|
|200-day MA||$21.48||Market Cap||7.52B|
Old Republic International Corporation (ORI) Company Bio
Old Republic International Corporation underwrites and provides risk management services for a wide variety of coverages, principally in the property and liability, and title insurance fields. The company was founded in 1887 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
ORI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Old Republic International Corp. To summarize, we found that Old Republic International Corp ranked in the 66th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 74.33% on a DCF basis. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for ORI, they are:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 89% of its capital from equity, and 11% of its capital from debt. Notably, its equity weight is greater than 73.52% of US equities in the Financial Services sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- ORI's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 34.45% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Old Republic International Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 50.26. This coverage rate is greater than that of 91.12% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ORI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ORI Latest Social Stream
View Full ORI Social Stream
Latest ORI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Old Republic International Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ORI as an investment opportunity.
Old Republic International Corporation (ORI) Q2 2021 Earnings Conference Call July 22, 2021 3:00 PM ET Company Participants Joe Calabrese – Investor Relations Craig Smiddy – President and Chief Executive Officer Frank Sodaro – Chief Financial Officer Carolyn Monroe – President, Old Republic National Title Insurance Company Conference Call Participants...
Good day, thank you for standing by and welcome to the Old Republic International Second Quarter 2021 Earnings Conference Call. Good afternoon, everyone, and thank you for joining us for the Old Republic conference call to discuss second quarter 2021 results.
Old Republic (ORI) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 46.00% and 24.87%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Old Republic International Corporation (NYSE: ORI) today reported the following consolidated results (a):
These are the financial stocks with the best value, fastest growth, and most momentum for August 2021.
ORI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ORIWant to do more research on Old Republic International Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Old Republic International Corp (ORI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Old Republic International Corp (ORI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Old Republic International Corp (ORI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch