Old Republic International Corporation (ORI): Price and Financial Metrics
ORI Stock Summary
- Old Republic International Corp's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 84.55% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Old Republic International Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.29% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Old Republic International Corp is higher than it is for about only 20.73% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ORI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are Y, ANAT, FIZZ, RNR, and PSO.
- Visit ORI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.oldrepublic.com.
ORI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ORI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.14||52-week high||$24.23|
|Prev. close||$23.76||52-week low||$13.08|
|Day high||$24.23||Avg. volume||2,094,225|
|50-day MA||$21.75||Dividend yield||3.7%|
|200-day MA||$18.32||Market Cap||7.35B|
Old Republic International Corporation (ORI) Company Bio
Old Republic International Corporation underwrites and provides risk management services for a wide variety of coverages, principally in the property and liability, and title insurance fields. The company was founded in 1887 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
ORI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for ORI, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Old Republic International Corp ranked in the 68th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 78.5%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Old Republic International Corp, consider:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 88% of its capital from equity, and 12% of its capital from debt. Notably, its equity weight is greater than 71.26% of US equities in the Financial Services sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- ORI's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 28.37% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ORI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ORI Latest Social Stream
View Full ORI Social Stream
Latest ORI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Old Republic International Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ORI as an investment opportunity.
Old Republic (ORI): Q1 Non-GAAP EPS of $0.69 beats by $0.24; GAAP EPS of $1.68 beats by $1.23.Net premiums and fees earned of $1.84B (+17.9% Y/Y) beats by $120M.Press Release...
Old Republic International Corporation (ORI) CEO Craig Smiddy on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Old Republic International Corporation. (ORI) Q1 2021 Results Earnings Conference Call April 22, 2021, 03:00 PM ET Company Participants Joe Calabrese - IR, MWWPR Craig Smiddy - President and CEO Karl Mueller - CFO Carolyn Monroe - President Title Insurance Group Conference Call Participants Matt Carletti - JMP Greg Peters...
AM Best Upgrades Credit Ratings of Members of Old Republic Title Insurance Group; Affirms Credit Ratings of Other Subsidiaries of Old Republic International Corporation
AM Best has upgraded the Financial Strength Rating (FSR) to A+ (Superior) from A (Excellent) and the Long-Term Issuer Credit Ratings (Long-Term ICRs) to "aa-" from "a+" of Old Republic National Title Insurance Company (Tampa, FL) and American Guaranty Title Insurance Company (Oklahoma City, OK) (collectively referred to as Old Republic Title Insurance Group [ORTIG]). Concurrently, AM Best has affirmed the FSR of A+ (Superior) and the Long-Term ICRs of "aa-" of members of Old Republic Insurance Companies (Old Republic). (See below for a detailed list of companies.) At the same time, AM Best has affirmed the FSR of A (Excellent) and the Long-Term ICR of "a+" of Old Republic Insurance Company of Canada (Old Republic Canada) (Hamilton, Ontario). In addition, AM Best has affirmed the FSR of ...
MetLife (MET) has been benefiting from an uptick in demand for comprehensive benefits offerings. It has been fulfilling the demand through the strong Group Benefits business.
If you want to know who really controls Old Republic International Corporation ( NYSE:ORI ), then you'll have to look...
ORI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ORIWant to do more research on Old Republic International Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Old Republic International Corp (ORI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Old Republic International Corp (ORI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Old Republic International Corp (ORI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch