Old Republic International Corporation (ORI): Price and Financial Metrics
ORI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.39||52-week high||$29.89|
|Prev. close||$27.34||52-week low||$20.27|
|Day high||$27.52||Avg. volume||1,631,738|
|50-day MA||$27.23||Dividend yield||3.58%|
|200-day MA||$25.54||Market Cap||7.80B|
ORI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ORI POWR Grades
- ORI scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 94.58% of US stocks.
- ORI's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- ORI ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 47th percentile.
ORI Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of OLD REPUBLIC INTERNATIONAL CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.22% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ORI is more volatile than only 5.08% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ORI comes in at 15.18% -- higher than that of 88.34% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ORI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AIZ, COKE, SIM, NWLI, and IMKTA.
- Visit ORI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.oldrepublic.com.
ORI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, ORI's price/earnings ratio is 6.32% higher, now standing at 10.1.
- Over the past 243 months, ORI's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ORI.
ORI Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 1.93%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -22.93%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -20.29%.
The table below shows ORI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ORI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ORI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 44.03% of graded US stocks.
- ORI's asset turnover comes in at 0.392 -- ranking 35th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- ANAT, STFC, and BHF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ORI.
The table below shows ORI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Old Republic International Corporation (ORI) Company Bio
Old Republic International Corporation underwrites and provides risk management services for a wide variety of coverages, principally in the property and liability, and title insurance fields. The company was founded in 1887 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
ORI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ORI Latest Social Stream
View Full ORI Social Stream
Latest ORI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OLD REPUBLIC INTERNATIONAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ORI as an investment opportunity.
Prudential Financial (PRU) stands to gain from higher emerging markets earnings, improved spread income, strategic acquisitions, effective capital deployment and a solid financial position.
Old Republic International Corporation (NYSE: ORI) today announced that it is forming a new underwriting subsidiary to provide Accident & Health insurance products. The new company, Old Republic Accident & Health, Inc., will focus on providing specialized coverages such as employers stop loss and will be led by Gary Nidds as President. As a Fellow of the Society of Actuaries (FSA), Mr. Nidds has more than 33 years of industry experience and a strong underwriting track record in Accident & Health
Does Old Republic International (ORI) have what it takes to be a top stock pick for momentum investors? Let's find out.
Radian (RDN) is poised to gain from improving mortgage insurance portfolio, declining claims, the well-performing homegenius segment, a solid capital position and effective capital deployment.
Assurant (AIZ) stands to gain from increasing Global Automotive business, higher average insured values, improved invested assets, favorable growth estimates and effective capital deployment.
ORI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ORIWant to do more research on Old Republic International Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Old Republic International Corp (ORI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Old Republic International Corp (ORI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Old Republic International Corp (ORI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch