Old Republic International Corporation (ORI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ORI POWR Grades
- ORI scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 92.09% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ORI is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- ORI ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
ORI Stock Summary
- ORI's current price/earnings ratio is 5.29, which is higher than only 7.3% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, ORI has reported earnings growth of 170.25%, putting it ahead of 88.12% of US stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ORI is more volatile than only 4.65% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Old Republic International Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be RLI, Y, PSO, SIM, and ANAT.
- ORI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Old Republic International Corp's official web site, go to www.oldrepublic.com.
ORI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, ORI's price/sales ratio is 25% lower, now standing at 0.9.
- Over the past 243 months, ORI's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.6.
- ORI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 1.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ORI.
ORI Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 76.35%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 5.4%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -32.31%.
The table below shows ORI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ORI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ORI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 44.03% of graded US stocks.
- ORI's asset turnover comes in at 0.392 -- ranking 35th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- ANAT, STFC, and BHF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ORI.
The table below shows ORI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ORI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ORI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.29||52-week high||$27.19|
|Prev. close||$22.94||52-week low||$21.50|
|Day high||$23.37||Avg. volume||2,094,800|
|50-day MA||$24.13||Dividend yield||4.01%|
|200-day MA||$24.88||Market Cap||7.18B|
Old Republic International Corporation (ORI) Company Bio
Old Republic International Corporation underwrites and provides risk management services for a wide variety of coverages, principally in the property and liability, and title insurance fields. The company was founded in 1887 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
ORI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ORI Latest Social Stream
View Full ORI Social Stream
Latest ORI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Old Republic International Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ORI as an investment opportunity.
MetLife (MET) forges an alliance with Aura to safeguard the digital identity of employees, having access to its U.S. Group Benefits platform, with the latter's solutions.
Value stocks have beaten growth stocks over the past year, and this value stock has beaten the market over the past decade.
MetLife (MET) launches its cutting-edge 360Health solution in Bangladesh with an aim to empower the country's customers to effectively tackle critical illnesses.
Does Old Republic International (ORI) have what it takes to be a top stock pick for momentum investors? Let's find out.
The one-year returns for Old Republic International's (NYSE:ORI) shareholders have been notable, yet its earnings growth was even better
The simplest way to invest in stocks is to buy exchange traded funds. But one can do better than that by picking better...
ORI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ORIWant to do more research on Old Republic International Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Old Republic International Corp (ORI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Old Republic International Corp (ORI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Old Republic International Corp (ORI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch