Old Republic International Corporation (ORI): Price and Financial Metrics
ORI Stock Summary
- ORI's current price/earnings ratio is 10.15, which is higher than just 14.97% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Old Republic International Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of Old Republic International Corp's share price is greater than that of only 0.44% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ORI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PVH, GPS, M, PSO, and AOS.
- Visit ORI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.oldrepublic.com.
ORI Stock Price Chart More Charts
ORI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.22||52-week high||$24.10|
|Prev. close||$23.20||52-week low||$20.40|
|Day high||$23.28||Avg. volume||1,557,463|
|50-day MA||$22.72||Dividend yield||3.45%|
|200-day MA||$22.74||Market Cap||7.05B|
Old Republic International Corporation (ORI) Company Bio
Old Republic International Corporation underwrites and provides risk management services for a wide variety of coverages, principally in the property and liability, and title insurance fields. The company was founded in 1887 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
ORI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Old Republic International Corp. To summarize, we found that Old Republic International Corp ranked in the 60st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 14.5% on a DCF basis. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Old Republic International Corp, consider:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 88% of its capital from equity, and 12% of its capital from debt. Its equity weight surpasses that of 67.55% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Financial Services sector.
- ORI's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 37.55% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Old Republic International Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 22.72. This coverage rate is greater than that of 86.49% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|