Old Republic International Corporation (ORI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Free cash flow for ORI has decreased for the 6th consecutive quarter.
- Free cash flow for ORI has a compound average growth rate of -73.44%, which is higher than merely 11.32% of stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with ORI's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: GO, TAK, AC, CMCL and AGR.
ORI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for ORI, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 7.95% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Old Republic International Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Old Republic International Corp produces a dividend yield 4.26% -- which falls in the top 21.2%.
- In comparison to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, ORI is growing its dividends at a faster rate than about 25.58% of them.
- The stock's annual revenue of roughly $6 billion puts it in the mid-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 76.23% of companies in the same revenue class.
ORI Dividend Chart
ORI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
ORI Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on ORI dividends?Want to do more research on Old Republic International Corp's dividends? Try the links below:
Old Republic International Corp Common Stock (ORI) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Old Republic International Corp (ORI) - Dividend Investor
Old Republic International Corp (ORI) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha