Old Republic International Corporation (ORI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Free cash flow for ORI has decreased for the 7th straight quarter.
- ORI's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of -74.91% over the past 5.5 years -- higher than merely 10.96% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with ORI's price: ODC, GWW, SNE, ALSK and HD.
ORI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for ORI, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 169.89%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of ORI, investors may wish to consider are:
- ORI generates about 6 billion US dollars in revenue annually; in terms of how this translates into revenue, it has a dividend yield higher than 90.25% of companies in the mid revenue class.
- Old Republic International Corp has annual revenue of approximately $6 billion; this puts it in the mid-sized revenue class -- where its dividend growth rate surpasses that of 74.25% of US-listed, dividend-issuing stocks in the same revenue class.
- In terms of opportunity, ORI's provides a return of 169.89% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 88.94% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
ORI Dividend Chart
ORI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
ORI Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on ORI dividends?Want to do more research on Old Republic International Corp's dividends? Try the links below:
Old Republic International Corp Common Stock (ORI) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Old Republic International Corp (ORI) - Dividend Investor
Old Republic International Corp (ORI) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha