Norbord Inc. (OSB): Price and Financial Metrics
OSB Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 6.38, Norbord Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about merely 6.58% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Norbord Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 3.68% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Norbord Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 21.35%, greater than the shareholder yield of 90.2% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Norbord Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be NOMD, CPE, TALO, CHK, and TOO.
- OSB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Norbord Inc's official web site, go to www.norbord.com.
OSB Stock Price Chart More Charts
OSB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.85||52-week high||$30.85|
|Prev. close||$29.69||52-week low||$19.46|
|Day high||$29.98||Avg. volume||203,786|
|50-day MA||$27.54||Dividend yield||2.02%|
|200-day MA||$24.77||Market Cap||2.44B|
Norbord Inc. (OSB) Company Bio
Norbord Inc. manufactures, sells, markets, and distributes wood-based panels for retail chains, contractor supply yards, and industrial customers primarily in North America and Europe. The company offers oriented strand boards for use in sheathing, flooring, and roofing in home construction applications; particleboards that are used in flooring and other construction applications; and medium density fibreboards for use in cabinet doors, mouldings, and interior wall paneling applications, as well as related value-added products for use in the construction of new homes, and renovation and repair of existing structures. The company was formerly known as Nexfor Inc. and changed its name to Norbord Inc. in June 2004. Norbord Inc. was founded in 1987 and is based in Toronto, Canada.