Norbord Inc. (OSB): Price and Financial Metrics
OSB Stock Summary
- Norbord Inc's stock had its IPO on February 19, 2016, making it an older stock than just 13.55% of US equities in our set.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for OSB is currently 54.99, higher than 96.05% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Norbord Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 3.86% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Norbord Inc are TNP, GLOP, NRP, CBL, and NE.
- OSB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Norbord Inc's official web site, go to www.norbord.com.
OSB Stock Price Chart More Charts
OSB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.84||52-week high||$33.70|
|Prev. close||$12.42||52-week low||$8.92|
|Day high||$12.72||Avg. volume||333,015|
|50-day MA||$24.58||Dividend yield||4.83%|
|200-day MA||$25.06||Market Cap||963.78M|
Norbord Inc. (OSB) Company Bio
Norbord Inc. manufactures, sells, markets, and distributes wood-based panels for retail chains, contractor supply yards, and industrial customers primarily in North America and Europe. The company offers oriented strand boards for use in sheathing, flooring, and roofing in home construction applications; particleboards that are used in flooring and other construction applications; and medium density fibreboards for use in cabinet doors, mouldings, and interior wall paneling applications, as well as related value-added products for use in the construction of new homes, and renovation and repair of existing structures. The company was formerly known as Nexfor Inc. and changed its name to Norbord Inc. in June 2004. Norbord Inc. was founded in 1987 and is based in Toronto, Canada.