Norbord Inc. (OSB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 4 years, OSB has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 120.33%.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with OSB that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: SWCH, CLRO, VERU, EGO and EBAY.
OSB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Norbord Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 10.97% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of OSB, investors may wish to consider are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Norbord Inc produces a dividend yield 0.72% -- which falls in the bottom 6.8%.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Norbord Inc, its beta is lower than 7.47% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- As other dividend issuers in the Basic Materials sector, Norbord Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 5.79% of them.
OSB Dividend Chart
OSB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|