Open Text Corporation (OTEX): Price and Financial Metrics
OTEX Stock Summary
- Open Text Corp's market capitalization of $11,137,745,108 is ahead of 85.64% of US-listed equities.
- OTEX's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 228.71 -- higher than 82.17% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The volatility of Open Text Corp's share price is greater than that of only 9.51% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Open Text Corp are EMN, ST, IFF, CNHI, and NICE.
- Visit OTEX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.opentext.com.
OTEX Stock Price Chart More Charts
OTEX Price/Volume Stats
Open Text Corporation (OTEX) Company Bio
Open Text Corporation provides a suite of software products and services that assist organizations in finding, utilizing, and sharing business information from various devices. The company was founded in 1991 and is based in Waterloo, Canada.