Open Text Corporation (OTEX): Price and Financial Metrics
OTEX Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $12,560,045,162, Open Text Corp has a greater market value than 86.19% of US stocks.
- OTEX's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 257.92 -- higher than 84.44% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- OTEX's current price/earnings ratio is 38.82, which is higher than 79.03% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Open Text Corp are CNHI, IFF, EMN, ST, and VAR.
- OTEX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Open Text Corp's official web site, go to www.opentext.com.
OTEX Stock Price Chart More Charts
OTEX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$43.69||52-week high||$47.85|
|Prev. close||$43.71||52-week low||$37.01|
|Day high||$44.51||Avg. volume||446,208|
|50-day MA||$45.60||Dividend yield||1.6%|
|200-day MA||$42.18||Market Cap||11.82B|
Open Text Corporation (OTEX) Company Bio
Open Text Corporation provides a suite of software products and services that assist organizations in finding, utilizing, and sharing business information from various devices. The company was founded in 1991 and is based in Waterloo, Canada.
OTEX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for OTEX, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Open Text Corp ranked in the 61st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 35.67%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Open Text Corp, consider:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 76% of its capital from equity, and 24% of its capital from debt. Its equity weight surpasses that of merely 20.54% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Technology sector.
- Open Text Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than merely 20.83% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Open Text Corp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 20 -- greater than 83.03% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|