Open Text Corporation (OTEX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OTEX POWR Grades
- OTEX scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 95.94% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OTEX is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 198 days.
- OTEX's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 45.98% of US stocks).
OTEX Stock Summary
- Open Text Corp's market capitalization of $12,728,224,716 is ahead of 83.72% of US-listed equities.
- OTEX's current price/earnings ratio is 141.02, which is higher than 93.89% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The volatility of Open Text Corp's share price is greater than that of merely 6.38% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Open Text Corp are KAI, STT, BL, VMC, and TGH.
- OTEX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Open Text Corp's official web site, go to www.opentext.com.
OTEX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OTEX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$46.66||52-week high||$50.21|
|Prev. close||$47.33||52-week low||$36.18|
|Day high||$47.52||Avg. volume||554,558|
|50-day MA||$47.79||Dividend yield||1.71%|
|200-day MA||$44.97||Market Cap||12.74B|
Open Text Corporation (OTEX) Company Bio
Open Text Corporation provides a suite of software products and services that assist organizations in finding, utilizing, and sharing business information from various devices. The company was founded in 1991 and is based in Waterloo, Canada.
OTEX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Open Text Corp. To summarize, we found that Open Text Corp ranked in the 62th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for OTEX, they are:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 77. Notably, its equity weight is greater than just 16.34% of US equities in the Technology sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- Open Text Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 13.37% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Open Text Corp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 37 -- greater than 93.12% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
OTEX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OTEX Latest Social Stream
View Full OTEX Social Stream
Latest OTEX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Open Text Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OTEX as an investment opportunity.
OpenText™ (NASDAQ: OTEX), (TSX: OTEX) announced the release of the new Webroot® Business Management Console that offers managed service providers (MSPs) and small and medium sized businesses (SMBs) a more streamlined and intuitive user experience when optimizing, executing and managing key layers of security.
Open Text Corporation's (NASDAQ:OTEX) Stock Been Rising But Financials Look Weak: Should Shareholders Be Worried?
Open Text's (NASDAQ:OTEX) stock is up by 4.1% over the past three months. However, in this article, we decided to focus...
OpenText™ (NASDAQ: OTEX), (TSX: OTEX), is presenting at the AIIM Conference 2021, April 27-29, showcasing how the latest innovations to the OpenText™ Content Cloud empower modern work through deep integrations with leading applications, intelligent automation, and expanded information governance.
OpenText™ (NASDAQ: OTEX), (TSX: OTEX), today announced the release of the 2021 Webroot BrightCloud® Threat Report. Webroot's unparalleled sixth generation machine learning security platform provides unique data insights into the timing, tactics and technologies that threat actors used over the past year.
Open Text Corporation (NASDAQ: OTEX), (TSX: OTEX), announced today that financial results for its third quarter fiscal year 2021 will be released on Thursday, May 6, 2021 at approximately 4:00 p.m. ET.
OTEX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|