Open Text Corporation (OTEX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that OTEX has less fluctuation in its price than 84.24% of stocks we're observing.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with OTEX's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: OLLI, GNSS, SWX, CONE and CNXN.
OTEX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for OTEX, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 43.38% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of OTEX, investors may wish to consider are:
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for OTEX than it is for 70.63% of other equities in the Technology sector that also issue dividends.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Open Text Corp has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 80.63% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Technology sector, OTEX's equity discount rate is less than 78.57% of those stocks.
OTEX Dividend Chart
OTEX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|