Ontrak, Inc. (OTRK): Price and Financial Metrics
OTRK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.88||52-week high||$9.90|
|Prev. close||$0.90||52-week low||$0.80|
|Day high||$0.90||Avg. volume||246,835|
|50-day MA||$1.57||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.92||Market Cap||4.33M|
OTRK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OTRK Stock Summary
- OTRK has a higher market value than merely 2.32% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $4,350,292.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for OTRK is 14.34 -- better than 97.61% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for OTRK comes in at -356.5% -- higher than that of just 1.91% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ONTRAK INC are VAPO, SONX, APPS, NVVE, and PHUN.
- Visit OTRK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ontrakhealth.com.
OTRK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, OTRK's price/sales ratio is 90% lower, now standing at 0.4.
- Over the past 241 months, OTRK's price/earnings ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OTRK.
OTRK Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -68.77%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 4024.05%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -194.37%.
The table below shows OTRK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OTRK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OTRK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 27.92% of graded US stocks.
- OTRK's asset turnover comes in at 0.857 -- ranking 29th of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- GENN, DGX, and SSY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OTRK.
The table below shows OTRK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Ontrak, Inc. (OTRK) Company Bio
Ontrak, Inc. operates as a health care technology company. The Company develops platform to improve behavioral health conditions that cause and exacerbate chronic medical diseases such as diabetes, hypertension, coronary artery, and congestive heart failure. Ontrak serves customers in the United States.
OTRK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OTRK Latest Social Stream
View Full OTRK Social Stream
Latest OTRK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ONTRAK INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OTRK as an investment opportunity.
Ontrak Health Achieves Unprecedented Efficiency and Cost Savings with Axiom Systems TransSend Core EDI Gateway
MIAMI, September 19, 2023--Ontrak Health (NASDAQ: OTRK), a leading AI-powered and telehealth-enabled healthcare company, announced today the successful deployment of the Axiom Systems TransSend Core EDI Gateway, a cutting-edge solution that simplifies the process of managing electronic data interchange (EDI) exchanges with trading partners while complying with federal requirements and best practices in the industry.
Ontrak Health's Study of Behavioral Health Patient Reported Outcomes Reveals 53-60% Reduction in Anxiety and Depressive Symptoms
HENDERSON, Nev., September 07, 2023--Ontrak Health (NASDAQ: OTRK), a leading AI-powered and telehealth-enabled healthcare company, is pleased to announce the results of its 9-month post baseline follow-up behavioral health study that reinforces its positive initial findings. Leveraging industry-recognized PHQ-9 and GAD-7 assessments, Ontrak Health's Wholehealth+ program has contributed to 53-60% reductions in anxiety and depressive symptoms among assessed members.
HENDERSON, Nev., August 09, 2023--Ontrak, Inc. (NASDAQ: OTRK) ("Ontrak" or the "Company"), a leading AI-powered and telehealth-enabled healthcare company, today reported its financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2023.
HENDERSON, Nev., August 02, 2023--Ontrak, Inc. (NASDAQ: OTRK), a leading AI-powered and telehealth-enabled healthcare company, has completed a study of thousands of members revealing a substantial increase of new behavioral health diagnoses following enrollment in the WholeHealth+ program. The analysis focused on members’ diagnoses 12 months post-enrollment compared to their diagnoses within the 12 months pre-enrollment, ensuring a comprehensive evaluation of the program's impact on identifying
HENDERSON, Nev., July 27, 2023--Ontrak, Inc. (NASDAQ: OTRK), a leading AI-powered and telehealth-enabled healthcare company, announced today that it will effect a 1-for-6 reverse split of its outstanding shares of common stock, effective at 6:00 p.m. Eastern Time on July 27, 2023. The company’s common stock is expected to trade on the Nasdaq Capital Market on a post-split basis at the open of trading on July 28, 2023. The company’s common stock will continue to trade under the symbol "OTRK," but
OTRK Price Returns