Ontrak, Inc. (OTRK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OTRK POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where OTRK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 53.84% of US stocks.
- OTRK's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- OTRK's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 4.25% of US stocks).
OTRK Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Ontrak Inc is higher than 95.75% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Ontrak Inc comes in at 144.25%, a number that bests 95.64% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, OTRK is more volatile than 94.25% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Ontrak Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PGEN, BIOL, AFIB, NSTG, and KALA.
- OTRK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ontrak Inc's official web site, go to catasys.com.
OTRK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, OTRK's price/earnings ratio is 156.18% lower, now standing at -19.1.
- OTRK's EV/EBIT ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 214 months.
- OTRK's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 214 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OTRK.
OTRK Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 6.94%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -211.99%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 388.22%.
The table below shows OTRK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OTRK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OTRK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.03||52-week high||$99.89|
|Prev. close||$27.01||52-week low||$22.13|
|Day high||$27.70||Avg. volume||588,330|
|50-day MA||$30.94||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$47.21||Market Cap||502.51M|
Ontrak, Inc. (OTRK) Company Bio
Ontrak, Inc. operates as a health care technology company. The Company develops platform to improve behavioral health conditions that cause and exacerbate chronic medical diseases such as diabetes, hypertension, coronary artery, and congestive heart failure. Ontrak serves customers in the United States.
OTRK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OTRK Latest Social Stream
View Full OTRK Social Stream
Latest OTRK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ontrak Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OTRK as an investment opportunity.
Ontrak, Inc. (OTRK) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
SANTA MONICA, Calif., July 29, 2021--Ontrak, Inc (NASDAQ: OTRK) ("Ontrak" or the "Company"), a leading AI-powered and telehealth-enabled healthcare company, today announced the company will be participating in the upcoming 41st Annual Canaccord Genuity Growth Conference.
Short-squeeze stocks are gaining traction again and we're taking a look at the top stocks with short interest for this week.
SANTA MONICA, Calif., July 22, 2021--Ontrak, Inc (NASDAQ: OTRK) ("Ontrak" or the "Company"), a leading AI-powered and telehealth-enabled, virtualized healthcare company, today announced it will report financial results for the second quarter 2021 on Thursday, August 5, 2021 after market close. Company management will host a corresponding conference call at 1:30 p.m. Pacific Time / 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time.
Many investors are taking advantage of short-squeeze stocks by buying heavily shorted stocks when trading at or near all-time lows.
OTRK Price Returns