Ontrak, Inc. (OTRK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OTRK POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where OTRK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 72.69% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OTRK is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 120 days.
- OTRK's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 2.26% of US stocks).
OTRK Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -78.01%, ONTRAK INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 2.48% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that OTRK's revenue has grown -78.33% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 1.9% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for OTRK comes in at 342.94% -- higher than that of 99.07% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OTRK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PHR, RELY, FUBO, DMTK, and USER.
- OTRK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ONTRAK INC's official web site, go to catasys.com.
OTRK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, OTRK's price/sales ratio is 75% lower, now standing at 0.5.
- OTRK's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 231 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OTRK.
OTRK Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -199.35%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -69.12%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -82.14%.
The table below shows OTRK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OTRK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OTRK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 27.92% of graded US stocks.
- OTRK's asset turnover comes in at 0.857 -- ranking 29th of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- GENN, DGX, and SSY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OTRK.
The table below shows OTRK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OTRK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OTRK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.42||52-week high||$7.24|
|Prev. close||$0.44||52-week low||$0.35|
|Day high||$0.44||Avg. volume||786,669|
|50-day MA||$0.42||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.17||Market Cap||11.03M|
Ontrak, Inc. (OTRK) Company Bio
Ontrak, Inc. operates as a health care technology company. The Company develops platform to improve behavioral health conditions that cause and exacerbate chronic medical diseases such as diabetes, hypertension, coronary artery, and congestive heart failure. Ontrak serves customers in the United States.
Most Popular Stories View All
OTRK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OTRK Latest Social Stream
View Full OTRK Social Stream
Latest OTRK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ONTRAK INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OTRK as an investment opportunity.
HENDERSON, Nev., November 09, 2022--Ontrak, Inc. (NASDAQ: OTRK) ("Ontrak" or the "Company"), a leading AI-powered and telehealth-enabled healthcare company, today reported its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022.
HENDERSON, Nev., October 26, 2022--Ontrak, Inc. (NASDAQ: OTRK) ("Ontrak" or the "Company"), a leading AI-powered and telehealth-enabled healthcare company, today announced it will report financial results for the third quarter 2022 on Wednesday, November 9, 2022, after market close. Company management will host a corresponding conference call at 1:30 p.m. Pacific Time / 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time.
Get ready for one more day of trading this week as we break down the biggest pre-market stock movers for Friday morning!
Good morning, investor!
Good morning, investor!
OTRK Price Returns