Otter Tail Corporation (OTTR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OTTR POWR Grades
- OTTR scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 89.24% of US stocks.
- OTTR's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- OTTR's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 17.2% of US stocks).
OTTR Stock Summary
- OTTR's went public 32.53 years ago, making it older than 85.55% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of OTTER TAIL CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 0.45% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For OTTR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 90.77% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to OTTER TAIL CORP are CPK, NFG, MSEX, MDU, and ALE.
- Visit OTTR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ottertail.com.
OTTR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Utilities stock, OTTR's price/sales ratio is 5% lower, now standing at 1.9.
- Over the past 243 months, OTTR's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OTTR.
OTTR Growth Metrics
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 25.53%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 114.34%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 13.12%.
The table below shows OTTR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OTTR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OTTR has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 20.03% of graded US stocks.
- OTTR's asset turnover comes in at 0.388 -- ranking 18th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- NFG, NJR, and UTL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OTTR.
The table below shows OTTR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OTTR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OTTR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$61.52||52-week high||$82.46|
|Prev. close||$61.68||52-week low||$55.36|
|Day high||$62.21||Avg. volume||159,255|
|50-day MA||$73.61||Dividend yield||2.68%|
|200-day MA||$66.38||Market Cap||2.56B|
Otter Tail Corporation (OTTR) Company Bio
Otter Tail Corporation engages electric utility and infrastructure businesses in the United States, Canada, and Mexico. The company was founded in 1907 and is based in Fergus Falls, Minnesota.
Most Popular Stories View All
OTTR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OTTR Latest Social Stream
View Full OTTR Social Stream
Latest OTTR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OTTER TAIL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OTTR as an investment opportunity.
Otter Tail (OTTR) closed the most recent trading day at $64.52, moving +1.8% from the previous trading session.
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights PepsiCo, Lancaster Colony, Chesapeake Utilities, NextEra Energy and Otter Tail
PepsiCo, Lancaster Colony, Chesapeake Utilities, NextEra Energy and Otter Tail are part of the Zacks Analyst Blog.
Amid Fed-induced sell-off, investing in risk-adjusted stocks like PepsiCo (PEP), Lancaster Colony (LANC), Chesapeake Utilities (CPK), NextEra Energy (NEE) and Otter Tail (OTTR) seems prudent at the moment.
In the latest trading session, Otter Tail (OTTR) closed at $68.18, marking a -1.03% move from the previous day.
Sidoti & Company, LLC has released the presentation schedule and weblinks for its two-day September Small-Cap Conference taking place Wednesday and Thursday, September 21-22, 2022.
OTTR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|