Otter Tail Corporation (OTTR): Price and Financial Metrics
OTTR Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Otter Tail Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 0.3% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For OTTR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 91.43% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, OTTR is more volatile than only 8.07% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OTTR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BHR, AFIN, CPK, MSEX, and GNL.
- Visit OTTR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ottertail.com.
OTTR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OTTR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$47.17||52-week high||$47.80|
|Prev. close||$47.35||52-week low||$35.36|
|Day high||$47.61||Avg. volume||121,400|
|50-day MA||$44.58||Dividend yield||3.31%|
|200-day MA||$41.13||Market Cap||1.96B|
Otter Tail Corporation (OTTR) Company Bio
Otter Tail Corporation engages electric utility and infrastructure businesses in the United States, Canada, and Mexico. The company was founded in 1907 and is based in Fergus Falls, Minnesota.
OTTR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OTTR Latest Social Stream
View Full OTTR Social Stream
Latest OTTR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Otter Tail Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OTTR as an investment opportunity.
Otter Tail Corporation will issue a news release announcing first quarter 2021 earnings results after market close on Monday, May 3, 2021 and will host a live conference call and webcast on Tuesday, May 4, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. CDT to discuss the corporation’s financial and operating performance.
Otter Tail Corporation (NASDAQ: OTTR) held its second virtual-only annual meeting of common shareholders on April 12, 2021. Due to the continuing public health threat of COVID-19, the company elected again to host this year’s annual meeting as a virtual-only meeting. This was the corporation’s 111th annual meeting. Represented by proxy or present in person at the meeting was 80.6 percent of the corporation’s total shares outstanding.
Avista (AVA) is worth retaining in your portfolio, given positive earnings estimate movement, well-chalked out investment plan, regular dividend payment and a strong balance sheet.
The following slide deck was published by Otter Tail Corporation in conjunction with this event....
Otter Tail (NASDAQ:OTTR) Has Compensated Shareholders With A Respectable 90% Return On Their Investment
The main point of investing for the long term is to make money. Furthermore, you'd generally like to see the share...
OTTR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|