Otter Tail Corporation (OTTR): Price and Financial Metrics
OTTR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$73.88||52-week high||$92.74|
|Prev. close||$75.92||52-week low||$52.60|
|Day high||$75.62||Avg. volume||270,451|
|50-day MA||$82.28||Dividend yield||2.25%|
|200-day MA||$73.59||Market Cap||3.08B|
OTTR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OTTR POWR Grades
- OTTR scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 86.33% of US stocks.
- OTTR's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- OTTR ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
OTTR Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 749.8, OTTER TAIL CORP is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 95.95% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of OTTER TAIL CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.26% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For OTTR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 90.98% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to OTTER TAIL CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be CPK, MSEX, MTN, BHR, and NFG.
- Visit OTTR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ottertail.com.
OTTR Valuation Summary
- OTTR's price/sales ratio is 2.4; this is 41.18% higher than that of the median Utilities stock.
- OTTR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OTTR.
OTTR Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 15.89%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 17.11%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 15.89%.
The table below shows OTTR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OTTR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OTTR has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 20.03% of graded US stocks.
- OTTR's asset turnover comes in at 0.388 -- ranking 18th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- NFG, NJR, and UTL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OTTR.
The table below shows OTTR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Otter Tail Corporation (OTTR) Company Bio
Otter Tail Corporation engages electric utility and infrastructure businesses in the United States, Canada, and Mexico. The company was founded in 1907 and is based in Fergus Falls, Minnesota.
OTTR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OTTR Latest Social Stream
View Full OTTR Social Stream
Latest OTTR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OTTER TAIL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OTTR as an investment opportunity.
Sidoti Events, LLC, an affiliate of Sidoti & Company, LLC, has released the presentation schedule and weblinks for its two-day September Small-Cap Conference taking place Wednesday and Thursday, September 20-21, 2023. The presentation schedule is subject to change.
Could The Market Be Wrong About Otter Tail Corporation (NASDAQ:OTTR) Given Its Attractive Financial Prospects?
Otter Tail (NASDAQ:OTTR) has had a rough month with its share price down 12%. But if you pay close attention, you might...
Otter Tail (OTTR), with its steadily increasing earnings estimates and investments, presents a strong case for investment in the utility sector.
Eversource's (ES) investment of $21.5 billion, during 2023-2027 time period, is set to boost clean electricity generation, fortify its infrastructure and increase reliability of its services.
Otter Tail Corporation ( NASDAQ:OTTR ) stock is about to trade ex-dividend in four days. The ex-dividend date occurs...
OTTR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|