Otter Tail Corporation (OTTR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: OTTR reports less variability in its cash flow than merely 0.590000000000003% of dividend stocks in our set.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that OTTR has less volatility in its price than 93.82% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- Currently, OTTR generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than just 10.99% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with OTTR's price: LSTR, BKI, CALM, KNSL and IHC.
OTTR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Otter Tail Corp, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 26.25% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of OTTR, investors may wish to consider are:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Utilities sector, the expected return of -26.25%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 25.35% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, OTTR has a discount rate lower than 25.35% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for OTTR than it is for 8.45% of other equities in the Utilities sector that also issue dividends.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Utilities sector, OTTR's equity discount rate is less than 8.45% of those stocks.
OTTR Dividend Chart
OTTR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|