Otter Tail Corporation (OTTR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that OTTR reports less variability in its free cash flow than just 0.319999999999993% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, OTTR's comes in at 1.45 -- better than 88.85% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- Currently, OTTR generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than only 10.42% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with OTTR that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: MUX, LBRT, NSC, CECE and CPB.
OTTR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of OTTR, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 23.39%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Otter Tail Corp are:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Utilities sector, Otter Tail Corp's expected return of -23.39% is higher than merely 25% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Otter Tail Corp bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than merely 25% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for OTTR than it is for 7.35% of other equities in the Utilities sector that also issue dividends.
- As other dividend issuers in the Utilities sector, Otter Tail Corp has an equity discount rate lower than 7.35% of them.
OTTR Dividend Chart
OTTR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|