Ohio Valley Banc Corp. (OVBC): Price and Financial Metrics
OVBC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.14||52-week high||$32.49|
|Prev. close||$23.86||52-week low||$21.96|
|Day high||$24.14||Avg. volume||4,053|
|50-day MA||$24.17||Dividend yield||3.62%|
|200-day MA||$26.68||Market Cap||115.32M|
OVBC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OVBC Stock Summary
- OVBC's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 162.91 -- higher than 85.46% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.34 for OHIO VALLEY BANC CORP; that's greater than it is for 88.73% of US stocks.
- The volatility of OHIO VALLEY BANC CORP's share price is greater than that of merely 12% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to OHIO VALLEY BANC CORP are FCBC, CADE, CCBG, PBFS, and PEBO.
- OVBC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit OHIO VALLEY BANC CORP's official web site, go to www.ovbc.com.
OVBC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, OVBC's EV/EBIT ratio is 68.52% lower, now standing at 3.4.
- OVBC's price/earnings ratio has moved down 4.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OVBC.
OVBC Growth Metrics
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -16.94%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 124.6%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 8.56%.
The table below shows OVBC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
Ohio Valley Banc Corp. (OVBC) Company Bio
Ohio Valley Banc Corp. operates as the bank holding company for The Ohio Valley Bank Company that provides commercial and consumer banking products and services in southeastern Ohio and western West Virginia. The company was founded in 1872 and is based in Gallipolis, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
OVBC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OVBC Latest Social Stream
View Full OVBC Social Stream
Latest OVBC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OHIO VALLEY BANC CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OVBC as an investment opportunity.
/C O R R E C T I O N -- Ohio Valley Banc Corp./
On Wednesday, May 17, Ohio Valley Banc Corp. [Nasdaq: OVBC] Board of Directors declared a special cash dividend of $0.15 per common share payable on June 10, 2023, to shareholders of record as of the close of business on May 30, 2023.
Ohio Valley Banc Corp. Reports 1st Quarter Earnings
Ohio Valley Banc Corp. [Nasdaq: OVBC] (the "Company") reported consolidated net income for the quarter ended March 31, 2023, of $3,908,000, a decrease of $217,000, or 5.3%, from the same period the prior year. Earnings per share for the first quarter of 2023 were $.82, compared to $.87 for the first quarter of 2022. Return on average assets and return on average equity were 1.28% and 11.85%, respectively, for the first quarter of 2023, versus 1.34% and 11.78%, respectively, for the same period t
Be Sure To Check Out Ohio Valley Banc Corp. (NASDAQ:OVBC) Before It Goes Ex-Dividend
It looks like Ohio Valley Banc Corp. ( NASDAQ:OVBC ) is about to go ex-dividend in the next four days. Typically, the...
Here's Why We Think Ohio Valley Banc (NASDAQ:OVBC) Is Well Worth Watching
For beginners, it can seem like a good idea (and an exciting prospect) to buy a company that tells a good story to...
OVBC ANNOUNCES CASH DIVIDEND
On April 18, 2023, Ohio Valley Banc Corp. [Nasdaq: OVBC] Board of Directors declared a cash dividend of $0.22 per common share payable on May 10, 2023, to shareholders of record as of the close of business on April 28, 2023. The directors and management of Ohio Valley Banc Corp. were excited to deliver the news of this increase in the quarterly dividend.
OVBC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching OVBCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Ohio Valley Banc Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Ohio Valley Banc Corp (OVBC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Ohio Valley Banc Corp (OVBC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Ohio Valley Banc Corp (OVBC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...