Ohio Valley Banc Corp. (OVBC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OVBC POWR Grades
- OVBC scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 0% of US stocks.
- OVBC's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 110 days.
- OVBC ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
OVBC Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 8.73, Ohio Valley Banc Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 13.62% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- OVBC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 87.69% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, OVBC is more volatile than just 10.64% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Ohio Valley Banc Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be TSBK, FCF, SVBI, RVSB, and RRBI.
- Visit OVBC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ovbc.com.
OVBC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OVBC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.00||52-week high||$32.70|
|Prev. close||$23.33||52-week low||$19.20|
|Day high||$24.50||Avg. volume||13,516|
|50-day MA||$24.74||Dividend yield||3.5%|
|200-day MA||$23.29||Market Cap||114.89M|
Ohio Valley Banc Corp. (OVBC) Company Bio
Ohio Valley Banc Corp. operates as the bank holding company for The Ohio Valley Bank Company that provides commercial and consumer banking products and services in southeastern Ohio and western West Virginia. The company was founded in 1872 and is based in Gallipolis, Ohio.
OVBC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OVBC Latest Social Stream
View Full OVBC Social Stream
Latest OVBC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ohio Valley Banc Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OVBC as an investment opportunity.
Shareholders May Not Be So Generous With Ohio Valley Banc Corp.'s (NASDAQ:OVBC) CEO Compensation And Here's Why
Shareholders of Ohio Valley Banc Corp. ( NASDAQ:OVBC ) will have been dismayed by the negative share price return over...
Ohio Valley (OVBC): Q1 GAAP EPS of $0.74.Revenue of $13.39M (-7.3% Y/Y)Press Release...
Ohio Valley Banc Corp. [Nasdaq: OVBC] (the "Company") reported consolidated net income for the quarter ended March 31, 2021, of $3,531,000, an increase of $2,529,000 from the same period the prior year. Earnings per share for the first quarter of 2021 was $.74, compared to $.21 for the first quarter of 2020. Return on average assets and return on average equity were 1.20% and 10.47%, respectively, for the first quarter of 2021, versus .40% and 3.14%, respectively, for the same period the prior year.
Ohio Valley Banc Corp. ( NASDAQ:OVBC ) stock is about to trade ex-dividend in 4 days. This means that investors who...
Ohio Valley Banc Corp. [Nasdaq: OVBC] (the "Company") reported consolidated net income for the quarter ended December 31, 2020, of $4,700,000, an increase of 34.4% from the $3,498,000 earned for the fourth quarter of 2019. Earnings per share for the fourth quarter of 2020 were $.98 compared to $.73 for the prior year fourth quarter, a 34.2% increase. For the year ended December 31, 2020, net income totaled $10,259,000, an increase of $352,000, or 3.6%, from net income of $9,907,000 for the year ended December 31, 2019. Earnings per share were $2.14 for 2020 versus $2.08 for 2019. Return on average assets and return on average equity were .94% and 7.83%, respectively, for the year ended December 31, 2020, compared to .96% and 8.10%, respectively, for the same period in the prior year.
OVBC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|