Ohio Valley Banc Corp. (OVBC): Price and Financial Metrics
OVBC Stock Summary
- OVBC has a higher market value than merely 18.23% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $120,595,765.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 8.2 for Ohio Valley Banc Corp; that's greater than it is for 87.09% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Ohio Valley Banc Corp's share price is greater than that of merely 6.81% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Ohio Valley Banc Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be PEBO, FCCO, MBCN, BANF, and AUBN.
- Visit OVBC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ovbc.com.
OVBC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OVBC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.57||52-week high||$31.75|
|Prev. close||$25.19||52-week low||$19.20|
|Day high||$30.68||Avg. volume||13,570|
|50-day MA||$23.77||Dividend yield||3.5%|
|200-day MA||$22.87||Market Cap||136.76M|
Ohio Valley Banc Corp. (OVBC) Company Bio
Ohio Valley Banc Corp. operates as the bank holding company for The Ohio Valley Bank Company that provides commercial and consumer banking products and services in southeastern Ohio and western West Virginia. The company was founded in 1872 and is based in Gallipolis, Ohio.
OVBC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OVBC Latest Social Stream
View Full OVBC Social Stream
Latest OVBC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ohio Valley Banc Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OVBC as an investment opportunity.
Ohio Valley Banc Corp. ( NASDAQ:OVBC ) is about to trade ex-dividend in the next four days. Ex-dividend means that...
Ohio Valley Banc Corp. (NASDAQ:OVBC) shares crossed below its two hundred day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of $23.27 and traded as low as $22.38. Ohio Valley Banc shares last traded at $22.99, with a volume of 6,065 shares traded. Separately, ValuEngine cut shares […]
Tom Wiseman became the CEO of Ohio Valley Banc Corp. (NASDAQ:OVBC) in 2012, and we think it's a good time to look at...
GALLIPOLIS, Ohio, July 28, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Ohio Valley Banc Corp. (NASDAQ:OVBC) (the "Company") reported consolidated net income for the …
Today we'll take a closer look at Ohio Valley Banc Corp. (NASDAQ:OVBC) from a dividend investor's perspective. Owning...
OVBC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching OVBCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Ohio Valley Banc Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!