Ohio Valley Banc Corp. (OVBC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OVBC POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where OVBC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 0% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OVBC is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 110 days.
- OVBC's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 0% of US stocks).
OVBC Stock Summary
- OVBC's current price/earnings ratio is 9.36, which is higher than only 16.25% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- OVBC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 87.73% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, OVBC is more volatile than merely 10.88% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OVBC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SVBI, FCF, SBFG, TSBK, and EBMT.
- OVBC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ohio Valley Banc Corp's official web site, go to www.ovbc.com.
OVBC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, OVBC's EV/EBIT ratio is 115.56% lower, now standing at -1.4.
- OVBC's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.4 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, OVBC's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OVBC.
OVBC Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 24.85%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -5.07%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -16.43%.
The table below shows OVBC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OVBC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OVBC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.88||52-week high||$32.70|
|Prev. close||$24.62||52-week low||$19.69|
|Day high||$24.88||Avg. volume||18,204|
|50-day MA||$24.12||Dividend yield||3.4%|
|200-day MA||$23.82||Market Cap||119.10M|
Ohio Valley Banc Corp. (OVBC) Company Bio
Ohio Valley Banc Corp. operates as the bank holding company for The Ohio Valley Bank Company that provides commercial and consumer banking products and services in southeastern Ohio and western West Virginia. The company was founded in 1872 and is based in Gallipolis, Ohio.
OVBC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OVBC Latest Social Stream
View Full OVBC Social Stream
Latest OVBC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ohio Valley Banc Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OVBC as an investment opportunity.
Ohio Valley Banc Corp. [Nasdaq: OVBC] (the "Company") reported consolidated net income for the quarter ended June 30, 2021, of $2,861,000, an increase of $598,000, or 26.4%, from the same period the prior year. Earnings per share for the second quarter of 2021 were $.60 compared to $.47 for the prior year second quarter. For the six months ended June 30, 2021, net income totaled $6,392,000, an increase of $3,127,000, or 95.8%, from the same period the prior year. Earnings per share were $1.34 fo
Ohio Valley Banc Corp. ( NASDAQ:OVBC ) is about to trade ex-dividend in the next four days. The ex-dividend date is one...
GALLIPOLIS, Ohio, July 23, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Ohio Valley Banc Corp. [Nasdaq: OVBC] (the "Company") announced the Board of Directors has authorized the repurchase of up to $5 million in shares of the Company''s outstanding common stock. Repurchases will be made periodically depending on
On July 20, 2021, Ohio Valley Banc Corp. [Nasdaq: OVBC] Board of Directors declared a cash dividend of $0.21 per common share payable on August 10, 2021, to shareholders of record as of the close of business on July 30, 2021. OVBC continues to maintain a consistent, regular quarterly dividend of $0.21 per common share.
GALLIPOLIS, Ohio, June 16, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Chairman and CEO Thomas E. Wiseman announces that K. Ryan Smith was elected to the Boards of Directors of Ohio Valley Banc Corp. [Nasdaq: OVBC] and Ohio Valley
OVBC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|