Ohio Valley Banc Corp. (OVBC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OVBC Stock Summary
- OVBC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 89.44% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -15.95%, OHIO VALLEY BANC CORP's debt growth rate surpasses merely 17.75% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, OVBC is more volatile than merely 5.81% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OVBC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MBIN, PEBO, FCBC, AROW, and CCNE.
- OVBC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit OHIO VALLEY BANC CORP's official web site, go to www.ovbc.com.
OVBC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, OVBC's price/earnings ratio is 0.85% higher, now standing at 11.8.
- OVBC's price/sales ratio has moved down 0 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OVBC.
OVBC Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 26.86%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 8.56%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -1.25%.
The table below shows OVBC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OVBC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OVBC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.55||52-week high||$32.49|
|Prev. close||$28.15||52-week low||$22.68|
|Day high||$29.80||Avg. volume||4,338|
|50-day MA||$27.51||Dividend yield||2.94%|
|200-day MA||$29.53||Market Cap||136.24M|
Ohio Valley Banc Corp. (OVBC) Company Bio
Ohio Valley Banc Corp. operates as the bank holding company for The Ohio Valley Bank Company that provides commercial and consumer banking products and services in southeastern Ohio and western West Virginia. The company was founded in 1872 and is based in Gallipolis, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
OVBC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OVBC Latest Social Stream
View Full OVBC Social Stream
Latest OVBC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OHIO VALLEY BANC CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OVBC as an investment opportunity.
Ohio Valley Banc ( NASDAQ:OVBC ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$14.8m (up 14% from 3Q...
Ohio Valley Banc Corp. [Nasdaq: OVBC] (the "Company") reported consolidated net income for the quarter ended September 30, 2022, of $3,690,000, an increase of $654,000, or 21.5%, from the same period the prior year. Earnings per share for the third quarter of 2022 were $.77 compared to $.63 for the prior year third quarter. For the nine months ended September 30, 2022, net income totaled $9,814,000, an increase of $386,000, or 4.1%, from the same period the prior year. Earnings per share were $2
Regular readers will know that we love our dividends at Simply Wall St, which is why it's exciting to see Ohio Valley...
Ohio Valley Banc Corp. (Nasdaq: OVBC) Board of Directors declared a cash dividend of $0.21 per common share payable on Nov. 10, 2022, to shareholders of record as of the close of business on Oct. 28, 2022. OVBC once again continues the tradition of maintaining a consistent, regular quarterly dividend.
Ohio Valley Banc Corp. [Nasdaq: OVBC] (the "Company") announced the Board of Directors has authorized the extension date of its existing stock buyback program to August 31, 2023.
OVBC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|