Ohio Valley Banc Corp. (OVBC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, OVBC has returned $4,022,000 US dollars -- more than just 12.4% of public US dividend stocks.
- Free cash flow for OVBC has a compound average growth rate of 38.7%, which is higher than 86.48% of stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with OVBC that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: ELS, DRE, NXRT, GWW and ABEV.
OVBC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Ohio Valley Banc Corp, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 41.76% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Ohio Valley Banc Corp are:
- OVBC's growth rate in terms of the amount of dividends it returns to shareholders is greater than just 19.13% of its fellow dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for OVBC, approximately 91.88% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, Ohio Valley Banc Corp has an equity discount rate lower than 65.95% of them.
OVBC Dividend Chart
OVBC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
OVBC Dividends vs. Peers
OVBC's dividend yield currently ranks #46 of 66 vs. its peers in the Mid-Atlantic Regional Banks category.
Looking for More Information on OVBC dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Ohio Valley Banc Corp and its dividends:
Ohio Valley Banc Corp Common Stock (OVBC) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Ohio Valley Banc Corp (OVBC) - Dividend Investor
Ohio Valley Banc Corp (OVBC) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha