Ohio Valley Banc Corp. (OVBC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, OVBC has returned $4,020,000 US dollars, more than just 11% of US dividend issuers.
- Free cash flow for OVBC has a compound average growth rate of 36.79%, which is higher than 86.32% of stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with OVBC's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: EMCF, CTS, SASR, NEE and BRFS.
OVBC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for OVBC, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 47.64% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Ohio Valley Banc Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- OVBC's growth rate in terms of the amount of dividends it returns to shareholders is greater than just 16.7% of its fellow dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the small-sized market cap category, OVBC has a beta lower than just 24.03% of them.
OVBC Dividend Chart
OVBC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|