Ohio Valley Banc Corp. (OVBC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- OVBC has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of -0.13%, higher than about merely 10.3% stocks in our dividend set.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, OVBC has returned $4,020,000 US dollars -- more than merely 11.07% of public US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with OVBC's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: NNA, YORW, LXP, RMD and POWI.
OVBC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for OVBC, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 46.24%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Ohio Valley Banc Corp are:
- Ohio Valley Banc Corp's dividend growth rate is higher than just 16.73% of stocks in its sector (Financial Services).
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the small-sized market cap category, OVBC has a beta lower than just 23.89% of them.
OVBC Dividend Chart
OVBC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|