Bank OZK (OZK): Price and Financial Metrics
OZK Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 6.89 for Bank Of The Ozarks Inc; that's greater than it is for 84.27% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 105.59%, Bank Of The Ozarks Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 86.93% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Bank Of The Ozarks Inc comes in at 56.09%, a number that bests 90.52% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Bank Of The Ozarks Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be IBTX, CVBF, INDB, CASH, and NTB.
- OZK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Bank Of The Ozarks Inc's official web site, go to www.ozk.com.
OZK Stock Price Chart More Charts
OZK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.45||52-week high||$34.34|
|Prev. close||$28.09||52-week low||$24.35|
|Day high||$28.23||Avg. volume||872,656|
|50-day MA||$29.60||Dividend yield||3.7%|
|200-day MA||$29.08||Market Cap||3.54B|
Bank OZK (OZK) Company Bio
Bank OZK provides a range of retail and commercial banking services in Arkansas, Georgia, Texas, North Carolina, Florida, Alabama, South Carolina, New York and California. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Little Rock, Arkansas.