Bank OZK (OZK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OZK POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where OZK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.62% of US stocks.
- OZK's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- OZK ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 39th percentile.
OZK Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 6.89 for Bank Of The Ozarks Inc; that's greater than it is for 84.88% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 105.59%, Bank Of The Ozarks Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 90.31% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Bank Of The Ozarks Inc comes in at 56.09%, a number that bests 83.44% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Bank Of The Ozarks Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be WD, PACW, WRLD, EEX, and BKU.
- OZK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Bank Of The Ozarks Inc's official web site, go to www.ozk.com.
OZK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, OZK's price/sales ratio is 458.33% higher, now standing at 6.7.
- Over the past 243 months, OZK's price/earnings ratio has gone up 3.8.
- Over the past 243 months, OZK's price/sales ratio has gone up 3.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OZK.
OZK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OZK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 44.18% of graded US stocks.
- OZK's asset turnover comes in at 0.044 -- ranking 114th of 428 Banking stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows OZK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OZK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OZK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.79||52-week high||$51.39|
|Prev. close||$37.67||52-week low||$34.79|
|Day high||$38.19||Avg. volume||803,661|
|50-day MA||$39.30||Dividend yield||3.28%|
|200-day MA||$43.84||Market Cap||4.74B|
Bank OZK (OZK) Company Bio
Bank OZK provides a range of retail and commercial banking services in Arkansas, Georgia, Texas, North Carolina, Florida, Alabama, South Carolina, New York and California. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Little Rock, Arkansas.
Most Popular Stories View All
OZK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OZK Latest Social Stream
View Full OZK Social Stream
Latest OZK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Bank Of The Ozarks Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OZK as an investment opportunity.
St. Louis, MO, based Investment company Benjamin F. Edwards & Company, Inc. (Current Portfolio) buys iShares iBonds Dec 2030 Term Corporate ETF, SPDR S&P 400 Mid Cap Value ETF, FIRST TR ETF VI, NVIDIA Corp, Chevron Corp, sells iShares MSCI Emerging Markets ex China ETF, ISHARES TRUST, First Trust Technology AlphaDEX Fund, iShares Core MSCI Emerging Markets ETF, ISHARES TRUST during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Benjamin F.
Investment company Kovitz Investment Group Partners, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Jacobs Engineering Group Inc, CBRE Group Inc, Mohawk Industries Inc, Quanta Services Inc, ViacomCBS Inc, sells Salesforce.com Inc, Splunk Inc, Becton, Dickinson and Co, Las Vegas Sands Corp, Arista Networks Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Kovitz Investment Group Partners, LLC.
Hilltop Holdings (HTH) records a fall in revenues and expenses in the fourth quarter of 2021.
Companies in The News Are: HBAN,OZK,ASB,INDB
Bank OZK (OZK) records a year-over-year increase in revenues and expenses in the fourth quarter of 2021.
OZK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|