Bank OZK (OZK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OZK POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where OZK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 75.37% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OZK is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- OZK ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 36th percentile.
OZK Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 6.89 for Bank Of The Ozarks Inc; that's greater than it is for 83.09% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 105.59%, Bank Of The Ozarks Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 91.37% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Bank Of The Ozarks Inc comes in at 56.09%, a number that bests 89.79% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Bank Of The Ozarks Inc are AUB, HOMB, COLB, PNFP, and MCBS.
- OZK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Bank Of The Ozarks Inc's official web site, go to www.ozk.com.
OZK Valuation Summary
- OZK's price/earnings ratio is 16; this is 32.23% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, OZK's price/sales ratio has gone up 3.1.
- Over the past 243 months, OZK's price/earnings ratio has gone up 1.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OZK.
OZK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OZK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$40.89||52-week high||$45.83|
|Prev. close||$41.14||52-week low||$20.10|
|Day high||$41.35||Avg. volume||791,073|
|50-day MA||$41.65||Dividend yield||2.8%|
|200-day MA||$37.37||Market Cap||5.29B|
Bank OZK (OZK) Company Bio
Bank OZK provides a range of retail and commercial banking services in Arkansas, Georgia, Texas, North Carolina, Florida, Alabama, South Carolina, New York and California. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Little Rock, Arkansas.
OZK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OZK Latest Social Stream
View Full OZK Social Stream
Latest OZK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Bank Of The Ozarks Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OZK as an investment opportunity.
Bank OZK (OZK) Q2 2021 Earnings Conference Call July 23, 2021 11:00 AM ET Company Participants Timothy Hicks - Chief Credit and Administrative Officer George Gleason - Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Gregory McKinney - Chief Financial Officer Brannon Hamblen - President and Chief Operating Officer Cynthia Wolfe - Chief...
OZK earnings call for the period ending June 30, 2021.
Rise in revenues and provision benefit support Bank OZK's (OZK) Q2 earnings amid subdued lending scenario.
Bank OZK (OZK) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 23.40% and 3.49%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
LITTLE ROCK, Ark., July 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bank OZK’s (the “Bank”) (Nasdaq: OZK) second quarter 2021 management comments are now available on the Bank’s investor relations website http://ir.ozk.com. GENERAL INFORMATION Bank OZK (Nasdaq: OZK) is a regional bank providing innovative financial solutions delivered by expert bankers with a relentless pursuit of excellence. Headquartered in Little Rock, Arkansas, Bank OZK conducts operations through 250 branches, loan production offices and
OZK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|