Bank OZK (OZK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OZK POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where OZK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.95% of US stocks.
- OZK's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- OZK's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 44.67% of US stocks).
OZK Stock Summary
- OZK's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.72 -- higher than only 5.55% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- OZK's price/sales ratio is 6.29; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 82.59% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 6.89 for BANK OF THE OZARKS INC; that's greater than it is for 84.91% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BANK OF THE OZARKS INC are SFNC, AP, HOMB, EFSC, and TTEC.
- Visit OZK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ozk.com.
OZK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, OZK's price/earnings ratio is 50% higher, now standing at 15.6.
- Over the past 243 months, OZK's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OZK.
OZK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OZK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 44.18% of graded US stocks.
- OZK's asset turnover comes in at 0.044 -- ranking 114th of 428 Banking stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows OZK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OZK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OZK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.52||52-week high||$51.39|
|Prev. close||$42.67||52-week low||$34.79|
|Day high||$42.63||Avg. volume||753,610|
|50-day MA||$41.10||Dividend yield||3%|
|200-day MA||$42.25||Market Cap||5.33B|
Bank OZK (OZK) Company Bio
Bank OZK provides a range of retail and commercial banking services in Arkansas, Georgia, Texas, North Carolina, Florida, Alabama, South Carolina, New York and California. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Little Rock, Arkansas.
Most Popular Stories View All
OZK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OZK Latest Social Stream
View Full OZK Social Stream
Latest OZK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BANK OF THE OZARKS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OZK as an investment opportunity.
Bank OZK Announces Increase to Quarterly Common Stock Dividend and Announces Preferred Stock Dividend
Forty-nine consecutive quarters of increased quarterly cash dividend on its common stockLITTLE ROCK, Ark., Oct. 03, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bank OZK (the “Bank”) (Nasdaq: OZK) announced its Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend on the Bank’s common stock of $0.33 per share, up $0.01, or 3.13% from the prior quarter. The common stock dividend is payable on October 21, 2022 to shareholders of record as of October 14, 2022. Bank OZK has increased its quarterly cash dividend on its
LITTLE ROCK, Ark., Sept. 29, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bank OZK (the “Bank”) (Nasdaq: OZK) expects to report third quarter 2022 earnings after the market closes on Thursday, October 20, 2022. Management’s comments on the third quarter of 2022 will be released simultaneously with the earnings press release and will be available on the Bank’s investor relations website. Management will conduct a conference call to take questions at 10:00 a.m. CT (11:00 a.m. ET) on Friday, October 21, 2022. Interest
Robust loans and deposit balances, a strong balance sheet and higher rates will support Zions (ZION), while rising costs pose a concern.
Bank OZK and Spirit AeroSystems have been highlighted as Zacks Bull and Bear of the Day.
OZK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|