Bank OZK (OZK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OZK POWR Grades
- OZK scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 89.17% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OZK is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- OZK ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
OZK Stock Summary
- OZK's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.4 -- higher than only 4.34% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- OZK's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 84.9% of US stocks.
- The volatility of BANK OF THE OZARKS INC's share price is greater than that of merely 10.26% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BANK OF THE OZARKS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be EFSC, SSB, HTBI, PACW, and NECB.
- OZK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BANK OF THE OZARKS INC's official web site, go to www.ozk.com.
OZK Valuation Summary
- OZK's price/sales ratio is 6.4; this is 128.57% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- OZK's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OZK.
OZK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OZK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 44.18% of graded US stocks.
- OZK's asset turnover comes in at 0.044 -- ranking 114th of 428 Banking stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows OZK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OZK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OZK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.68||52-week high||$49.46|
|Prev. close||$43.56||52-week low||$34.79|
|Day high||$44.85||Avg. volume||1,017,606|
|50-day MA||$42.54||Dividend yield||3.12%|
|200-day MA||$40.93||Market Cap||5.60B|
Bank OZK (OZK) Company Bio
Bank OZK provides a range of retail and commercial banking services in Arkansas, Georgia, Texas, North Carolina, Florida, Alabama, South Carolina, New York and California. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Little Rock, Arkansas.
Most Popular Stories View All
OZK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OZK Latest Social Stream
View Full OZK Social Stream
Latest OZK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BANK OF THE OZARKS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OZK as an investment opportunity.
Bank OZK (OZK) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.
Dividends are one of the best benefits to being a shareholder, but finding a great dividend stock is no easy task. Does Bank OZK (OZK) have what it takes? Let's find out.
Bank OZK (OZK) records a rise in revenues and expenses in the fourth quarter of 2022.
Bank OZK (OZK) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 0.75% and 6.41%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
LITTLE ROCK, Ark., Jan. 19, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bank OZK’s (the “Bank”) (Nasdaq: OZK) fourth quarter and full year 2022 management comments are now available on the Bank’s investor relations website http://ir.ozk.com. GENERAL INFORMATION Bank OZK (Nasdaq: OZK) is a regional bank providing innovative financial solutions delivered by expert bankers with a relentless pursuit of excellence. Established in 1903, Bank OZK conducts banking operations with over 240 offices in eight states including
OZK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|