Bank OZK (OZK) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- OZK has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of 1.58%, higher than about 99.26% stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with OZK's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: CTXS, ORA, LEJU, NWFL and SQFT.
OZK Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Bank Of The Ozarks Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 51.49%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Bank Of The Ozarks Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, Bank Of The Ozarks Inc's expected return of -51.49% is higher than just 20.62% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Bank Of The Ozarks Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than just 20.62% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Beta is a measure of how volatile a stock is relative to the S&P 500; when evaluated against its peers in the small-sized revenue class, Bank Of The Ozarks Inc has a beta lower than just 19.15% of such peers.
- Based on dividend growth rate, OZK boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 95.48% of the dividend issuers in our set.
OZK Dividend Chart
OZK Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|