Plains All American Pipeline L.P. (PAA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PAA POWR Grades
- PAA scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 94.42% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PAA is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- PAA ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
PAA Stock Summary
- For PAA, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 90.76% of US equities we're observing.
- PAA's price/sales ratio is 0.31; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 5.1% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, PAA has reported earnings growth of -195.39%, putting it ahead of only 10.73% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Plains All American Pipeline Lp are VER, SQM, OHI, DCP, and FTAI.
- Visit PAA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.plainsallamerican.com.
PAA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PAA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.14||52-week high||$12.35|
|Prev. close||$10.01||52-week low||$5.26|
|Day high||$10.31||Avg. volume||4,968,216|
|50-day MA||$9.33||Dividend yield||7.1%|
|200-day MA||$8.23||Market Cap||7.32B|
Plains All American Pipeline L.P. (PAA) Company Bio
Plains All American Pipeline L.P. is engaged in providing transportation, storage, processing, fractionation, and marketing services for crude oil, refined products, natural gas liquids, liquefied petroleum gas, and related products. As a mid-stream energy company, Plains All American Pipeline owns a net of pipeline transportation, terminalling, storage, and gathering assets in crude oil and NGL (Natural Gas Liquids) producing basins (including the Permian Basin) and transportation corridors and at major market hubs in the United State and Canada. Wille Chiang has served as Plains All American’s Chief Executive Officer since October of 2018 and as Chairman of the Board since January of 2020, overseeing a workforce of over 4,800 employees. Major customers for the company include Marathon Petroleum Corp. (MPC), ExxonMobil Corp. (XOM), and the Phillips 66 (PSX).
PAA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for PAA, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Plains All American Pipeline Lp ranked in the 89th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Plains All American Pipeline Lp, consider:
- 39% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 9.9% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Plains All American Pipeline Lp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -4.98. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 12.16% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 16. This value is greater than 87.8% stocks in the Energy sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PAA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PAA Latest Social Stream
View Full PAA Social Stream
Latest PAA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Plains All American Pipeline Lp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PAA as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we will take a look at the 10 best TSX stocks to buy right now. You can skip our comprehensive analysis of these stocks and go directly to the 5 Best TSX Stocks to Buy Right Now. The Canadian stock market has recovered from the COVID-19 pandemic quicker and better than the […]
The Memphis, Tenn., city council has postponed a vote on an ordinance that would regulate the Byhalia Connection oil pipeline until at least July.The council delayed the measure after the council's attorney said the act raised "constitutional" concerns and the city could lose related litigation.Plains All American Pipeline (PAA), which...
HOUSTON, May 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Plains All American Pipeline, L.P. (Nasdaq: PAA) and Plains GP Holdings (Nasdaq: PAGP) today reported first-quarter 2021 results and provided an update on other matters. Summary Highlights Reported PAA first-quarter 2021 net cash flow from operations of $791 million and net income of $422 million Delivered first-quarter 2021 Adjusted EBITDA of $546 millionIncreased 2021 forecasted Free Cash Flow after Distributions by $100 million to +/- $400 million, or $1.15 billion when including anticipated proceeds from asset sales targeted in 2021 Lowered total 2021 investment and maintenance capital guidance by $65 million, or 10%Maintained full-year 2021 Adjusted EBITDA guidance of +/- $2.15 billionRemain on track to achieve 2021 asset sales target of +/...
Plains GP Holdings: You Could Grab A High 8% From This Rather Oddball Partnership, But It's Not Perfect
Photo by spooh/E+ via Getty Images Introduction The midstream industry is no stranger to Master Limited Partnerships, after all, these entities dominate the industry and range from very small in scale with only a handful of assets to massive juggernauts that span the entire continental United States. Despite being commonplace,...
4 Oil Pipeline Stocks to Combat Coronavirus-Led Industry Weakness
PAA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PAAWant to do more research on Plains All American Pipeline Lp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Plains All American Pipeline Lp (PAA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Plains All American Pipeline Lp (PAA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Plains All American Pipeline Lp (PAA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch