Plains All American Pipeline L.P. (PAA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PAA POWR Grades
- PAA scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 96.24% of US stocks.
- PAA's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- PAA ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
PAA Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Plains All American Pipeline Lp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 6.9% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.18, Plains All American Pipeline Lp has a higher such ratio than merely 2.53% of stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for PAA comes in at 20.89% -- higher than that of 91.73% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Plains All American Pipeline Lp are OSG, GASS, NVGS, SBRA, and CMCT.
- Visit PAA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.plainsallamerican.com.
PAA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, PAA's price/sales ratio is 86.67% lower, now standing at 0.2.
- PAA's price/earnings ratio has moved up 22.4 over the prior 243 months.
- PAA's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PAA.
PAA Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 89.33%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -63.28%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 125.89%.
The table below shows PAA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PAA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PAA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 40.19% of graded US stocks.
- PAA's asset turnover comes in at 1.211 -- ranking 25th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- PAGP, BKNG, and SMHI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PAA.
The table below shows PAA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PAA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PAA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.80||52-week high||$12.38|
|Prev. close||$10.82||52-week low||$8.64|
|Day high||$10.93||Avg. volume||5,709,813|
|50-day MA||$10.84||Dividend yield||8.06%|
|200-day MA||$10.32||Market Cap||7.61B|
Plains All American Pipeline L.P. (PAA) Company Bio
Plains All American Pipeline L.P. is engaged in providing transportation, storage, processing, fractionation, and marketing services for crude oil, refined products, natural gas liquids, liquefied petroleum gas, and related products. As a mid-stream energy company, Plains All American Pipeline owns a net of pipeline transportation, terminalling, storage, and gathering assets in crude oil and NGL (Natural Gas Liquids) producing basins (including the Permian Basin) and transportation corridors and at major market hubs in the United State and Canada. Wille Chiang has served as Plains All American’s Chief Executive Officer since October of 2018 and as Chairman of the Board since January of 2020, overseeing a workforce of over 4,800 employees. Major customers for the company include Marathon Petroleum Corp. (MPC), ExxonMobil Corp. (XOM), and the Phillips 66 (PSX).
Most Popular Stories View All
PAA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PAA Latest Social Stream
View Full PAA Social Stream
Latest PAA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Plains All American Pipeline Lp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PAA as an investment opportunity.
No summary available.
No summary available.
Within the last quarter, Plains All American (NASDAQ: PAA ) has observed the following analyst ratings: Bullish Somewhat Bullish Indifferent Somewhat Bearish Bearish Total Ratings 0 5 0 1 0 Last 30D 0 1 0 0 0 1M Ago 0 2 0 1 0 2M Ago 0 1 0 0 0 3M Ago 0 1 0 0 0 According to 6 analyst offering 12-month price targets in the last 3 months, Plains All American has an average price target of $13.25 with a high of $15.00 and a low of $11.00. Below is a summary of how these 6 analysts rated Plains All American over the past Full story available on Benzinga.com
The biggest oil-producing region in the United States, the Permian, is expected to add around 600,000 barrels per day (bpd) annually to its crude production over the next few years, Willie Chiang, Chairman and CEO at Plains All American Pipeline, said this week. “We expect the basin to add approximately 600,000 barrels a day annually for the next several years, and our asset base built over decades is well-positioned to capture future growth with meaningful operating leverage and modest capital requirements,” Chiang said on the pipeline…
Gainers: Peabody Energy (BTU) +11%. CN Energy Group (CNEY) +10%. Range Resources (RRC) +7%. HighPeak Energy (HPK) +7%. Losers: Plains All American Pipeline (PAA) -7%. PG&E (PCG) -7%.
PAA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PAAWant to do more research on Plains All American Pipeline Lp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Plains All American Pipeline Lp (PAA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Plains All American Pipeline Lp (PAA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Plains All American Pipeline Lp (PAA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch