Plains All American Pipeline L.P. (PAA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PAA POWR Grades
- PAA scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 96.51% of US stocks.
- PAA's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- PAA's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 23.21% of US stocks).
PAA Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Plains All American Pipeline Lp is higher than it is for about 90.75% of US stocks.
- PAA's price/sales ratio is 0.32; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 4.89% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Plains All American Pipeline Lp is reporting a growth rate of -195.39%; that's higher than just 10.52% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Plains All American Pipeline Lp are DCP, APTS, FTAI, SQM, and WES.
- PAA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Plains All American Pipeline Lp's official web site, go to www.plainsallamerican.com.
PAA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, PAA's price/earnings ratio is 5.78% lower, now standing at 15.5.
- Over the past 243 months, PAA's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.2.
- Over the past 243 months, PAA's price/earnings ratio has gone down 14.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PAA.
PAA Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -30.27%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 125.89%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -70.53%.
The table below shows PAA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PAA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PAA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.28||52-week high||$12.38|
|Prev. close||$10.26||52-week low||$5.26|
|Day high||$10.40||Avg. volume||4,829,101|
|50-day MA||$10.96||Dividend yield||7%|
|200-day MA||$9.18||Market Cap||7.42B|
Plains All American Pipeline L.P. (PAA) Company Bio
Plains All American Pipeline L.P. is engaged in providing transportation, storage, processing, fractionation, and marketing services for crude oil, refined products, natural gas liquids, liquefied petroleum gas, and related products. As a mid-stream energy company, Plains All American Pipeline owns a net of pipeline transportation, terminalling, storage, and gathering assets in crude oil and NGL (Natural Gas Liquids) producing basins (including the Permian Basin) and transportation corridors and at major market hubs in the United State and Canada. Wille Chiang has served as Plains All American’s Chief Executive Officer since October of 2018 and as Chairman of the Board since January of 2020, overseeing a workforce of over 4,800 employees. Major customers for the company include Marathon Petroleum Corp. (MPC), ExxonMobil Corp. (XOM), and the Phillips 66 (PSX).
PAA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Plains All American Pipeline Lp. To summarize, we found that Plains All American Pipeline Lp ranked in the 95th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 3107.67%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Plains All American Pipeline Lp, consider:
- Plains All American Pipeline Lp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 2.12% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Plains All American Pipeline Lp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than only 18.3% of stocks in its sector (Energy).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PAA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PAA Latest Social Stream
View Full PAA Social Stream
Latest PAA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Plains All American Pipeline Lp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PAA as an investment opportunity.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
Plains All American (NASDAQ: PAA ) has observed the following analyst ratings within the last quarter: Last 30 Days 1 Month Ago 2 Months Ago
Plains All American (PAA) is poised to gain from its JV with Oryx Midstream Holdings in the Permian Basin. Rising production and midstream services demand, and cost synergies are set to drive the JV.
Plains GP Holdings: The Oil Price Recovery Foretells Higher Earnings And Distributions On The Horizon
sefa ozel/iStock via Getty Images Introduction When last reviewing Plains GP Holdings (PAGP) and their high distribution yield of above 6%, my previous article found that despite this desirable income, not all was perfect with their earnings being a disappointment since the recent downturn began in early 2020. This article...
Conference call to be hosted by Plains today at 8:30 a.m. EDT / 7:30 a.m. CDTHOUSTON and MIDLAND, Texas, July 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Plains All American (Nasdaq: PAA & PAGP) (“Plains”) and Oryx Midstream Holdings LLC (“Oryx”), a portfolio company of Stonepeak Infrastructure Partners, today announced they have entered into a definitive agreement to merge their respective assets, operations and commercial activities within the Permian Basin into a newly formed strategic joint venture, Plains
PAA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PAAWant to do more research on Plains All American Pipeline Lp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Plains All American Pipeline Lp (PAA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Plains All American Pipeline Lp (PAA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Plains All American Pipeline Lp (PAA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch