Plains All American Pipeline, L.P. (PAA): Price and Financial Metrics
PAA Stock Summary
- PAA's current price/earnings ratio is 4.92, which is higher than merely 4.69% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Plains All American Pipeline Lp is higher than it is for about 93.44% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Plains All American Pipeline Lp is reporting a growth rate of 104.73%; that's higher than 89.71% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Plains All American Pipeline Lp are CLI, PSXP, SF, DISH, and XPO.
- PAA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Plains All American Pipeline Lp's official web site, go to www.plainsallamerican.com.
PAA Stock Price Chart More Charts
PAA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.38||52-week high||$25.27|
|Prev. close||$16.20||52-week low||$15.57|
|Day high||$16.41||Avg. volume||4,369,464|
|50-day MA||$17.82||Dividend yield||8.79%|
|200-day MA||$20.71||Market Cap||11.93B|
Plains All American Pipeline, L.P. (PAA) Company Bio
Plains ALL American Pipeline LP engages in the transportation, storage, terminalling, and marketing of crude oil, natural gas liquids, natural gas, and refined products in the United States and Canada. The company operates in three segments: Transportation, Facilities, and Supply and Logistics. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Houston, Texas.
PAA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for PAA, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Plains All American Pipeline Lp ranked in the 92st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 2168.17%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for PAA, they are:
- 55% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 24.41% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Plains All American Pipeline Lp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 7%; for context, that number is higher than just 2.42% of tickers in our DCF set.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than only 0% of stocks in its sector (Energy).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|