Plains All American Pipeline L.P. (PAA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PAA POWR Grades
- PAA scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 96.02% of US stocks.
- PAA's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- PAA's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 10.43% of US stocks).
PAA Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for PAA is 5.77 -- better than 92.65% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.15, PLAINS ALL AMERICAN PIPELINE LP has a higher such ratio than merely 3.45% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, PLAINS ALL AMERICAN PIPELINE LP is reporting a growth rate of 280.2%; that's higher than 93.91% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PLAINS ALL AMERICAN PIPELINE LP are WES, AUD, SITC, REG, and MESA.
- Visit PAA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.plainsallamerican.com.
PAA Valuation Summary
- PAA's price/earnings ratio is 8.4; this is 9.68% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 243 months, PAA's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PAA.
PAA Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -75.69%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 5.17%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 66.3%.
The table below shows PAA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PAA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PAA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 40.19% of graded US stocks.
- PAA's asset turnover comes in at 1.211 -- ranking 25th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- PAGP, BKNG, and SMHI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PAA.
The table below shows PAA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PAA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PAA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.24||52-week high||$12.75|
|Prev. close||$12.22||52-week low||$8.64|
|Day high||$12.26||Avg. volume||5,380,601|
|50-day MA||$11.74||Dividend yield||7.11%|
|200-day MA||$11.16||Market Cap||8.55B|
Plains All American Pipeline L.P. (PAA) Company Bio
Plains All American Pipeline L.P. is engaged in providing transportation, storage, processing, fractionation, and marketing services for crude oil, refined products, natural gas liquids, liquefied petroleum gas, and related products. As a mid-stream energy company, Plains All American Pipeline owns a net of pipeline transportation, terminalling, storage, and gathering assets in crude oil and NGL (Natural Gas Liquids) producing basins (including the Permian Basin) and transportation corridors and at major market hubs in the United State and Canada. Wille Chiang has served as Plains All American’s Chief Executive Officer since October of 2018 and as Chairman of the Board since January of 2020, overseeing a workforce of over 4,800 employees. Major customers for the company include Marathon Petroleum Corp. (MPC), ExxonMobil Corp. (XOM), and the Phillips 66 (PSX).
Most Popular Stories View All
PAA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PAA Latest Social Stream
View Full PAA Social Stream
Latest PAA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PLAINS ALL AMERICAN PIPELINE LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PAA as an investment opportunity.
Pipeline firm Plains All American Pipeline, L.P. was cut to a neutral rating Monday by a major sell-side firm. Let's check the charts and indicators. In this daily bar chart of PAA, below, we can see that prices have been moving higher in an upward sloping channel.
In this piece, we will take a look at the 15 biggest midstream companies heading into 2023. If you want to skip our introduction to the industry and jump ahead to the top five stocks in this list, then take a look at 5 Biggest Midstream Companies Heading Into 2023. The oil and gas industry […]
Exxon Mobil Corp is expected to sell operations of an oil field off the coast of California, in which it is estimated to lose $2 billion in the transaction to Sable Offshore.
Plains All American Pipeline's (PAA) third-quarter earnings were better than expected and the firm raised its 2022 average crude oil pipeline volumes.
Oil and gas pipeline operator Plains All American on Wednesday raised its profit forecast for the third time this year, helped by higher volumes on its Permian basin pipelines and increased commodity prices. Plains is the latest U.S. energy pipeline operator to boost full-year earnings view on higher demand as oil and gas production has kept growing after cutbacks during the pandemic. Earlier, rivals Magellan Midstream Partners and Energy Transfer also raised their earnings outlooks.
PAA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PAAWant to do more research on Plains All American Pipeline Lp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Plains All American Pipeline Lp (PAA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Plains All American Pipeline Lp (PAA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Plains All American Pipeline Lp (PAA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch