Plains All American Pipeline, L.P. (PAA): Price and Financial Metrics
PAA Stock Summary
- PAA's current price/earnings ratio is 4.58, which is higher than just 4.75% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Plains All American Pipeline Lp is higher than it is for about 93.11% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, PAA has reported earnings growth of 259.66%, putting it ahead of 95.22% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PAA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ARES, CLI, XPO, DISH, and PSXP.
- Visit PAA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.plainsallamerican.com.
PAA Stock Price Chart More Charts
PAA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.01||52-week high||$25.27|
|Prev. close||$17.56||52-week low||$16.77|
|Day high||$18.11||Avg. volume||2,498,225|
|50-day MA||$18.40||Dividend yield||8.2%|
|200-day MA||$22.14||Market Cap||13.11B|
Plains All American Pipeline, L.P. (PAA) Company Bio
Plains ALL American Pipeline LP engages in the transportation, storage, terminalling, and marketing of crude oil, natural gas liquids, natural gas, and refined products in the United States and Canada. The company operates in three segments: Transportation, Facilities, and Supply and Logistics. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Houston, Texas.