Plains All American Pipeline, L.P. (PAA) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, PAA has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -0.05, ranking above merely 7.63% stocks in our set.
- PAA's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of -185.17% over the past 5.5 years -- higher than just 4.72% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with PAA's price: LDOS, MCO, PCG, TERP and CL.
PAA Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for PAA, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 110.02%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of PAA, investors may wish to consider are:
- Given its market cap of around 6 billion US dollars, its dividend yield of 8.14 is greater than 94.79% of its fellow stocks in the large market cap class.
- Plains All American Pipeline Lp's market cap of $6 billion US dollars puts it in the large-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than 6.28% of stocks.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for PAA, approximately 4.8% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
PAA Dividend Chart
PAA Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
PAA Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on PAA dividends?Want to do more research on Plains All American Pipeline Lp's dividends? Try the links below:
Plains All American Pipeline Lp Common Stock (PAA) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Plains All American Pipeline Lp (PAA) - Dividend Investor
Plains All American Pipeline Lp (PAA) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha