Plains All American Pipeline, L.P. (PAA) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- PAA has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of 0.86%, higher than about 97.49% stocks in our dividend set.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, PAA has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -0.11, ranking above just 8.3% stocks in our set.
PAA Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for PAA, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 48.51% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Plains All American Pipeline Lp are:
- PAA's market cap is about 6 billion US dollars -- this puts the stock in the large-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than 97.37% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- With a market cap of roughly $6 billion, PAA is in the large-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than 4.69% of stocks.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for PAA, approximately 2.97% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
PAA Dividend Chart
PAA Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
PAA Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on PAA dividends?Want to do more research on Plains All American Pipeline Lp's dividends? Try the links below:
Plains All American Pipeline Lp Common Stock (PAA) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Plains All American Pipeline Lp (PAA) - Dividend Investor
Plains All American Pipeline Lp (PAA) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha