Plains All American Pipeline, L.P. (PAA) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- PAA has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -0.08; for context, that's better than just 8.24% stocks in our set.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that PAA has less fluctuation in its price than just 7.2% of stocks we're observing.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with PAA that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: RAIL, HD, CTB, RIO and WK.
PAA Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for PAA, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 116.03% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of PAA, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Plains All American Pipeline Lp produces a dividend yield 12.12% -- which falls in the top 3.84999999999999%.
- Plains All American Pipeline Lp's market cap of $5 billion US dollars puts it in the large-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than 4.78% of stocks.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Plains All American Pipeline Lp, its beta is lower than 3.18% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
PAA Dividend Chart
PAA Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
PAA Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on PAA dividends?Want to do more research on Plains All American Pipeline Lp's dividends? Try the links below:
Plains All American Pipeline Lp Common Stock (PAA) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Plains All American Pipeline Lp (PAA) - Dividend Investor
Plains All American Pipeline Lp (PAA) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha