Plains All American Pipeline, L.P. (PAA) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that PAA has less fluctuation in its price than only 6.16% of stocks we're observing.
- Free cash flow for PAA has a compound average growth rate of -184.36%, which is higher than just 4.87% of stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with PAA that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: JHX, JNJ, CMS, STT and AWR.
PAA Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of PAA, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 230.35%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Plains All American Pipeline Lp are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Plains All American Pipeline Lp produces a dividend yield 28.8% -- which falls in the top 2.88%.
- Plains All American Pipeline Lp's market cap of $4 billion US dollars puts it in the large-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than 4.2% of them.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for PAA, approximately 3.37% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
PAA Dividend Chart
PAA Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
PAA Dividends vs. Peers
Top Stories View AllView All Top Stories
Looking for More Information on PAA dividends?Want to do more research on Plains All American Pipeline Lp's dividends? Try the links below:
Plains All American Pipeline Lp Common Stock (PAA) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Plains All American Pipeline Lp (PAA) - Dividend Investor
Plains All American Pipeline Lp (PAA) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha