Plains All American Pipeline L.P. (PAA) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, PAA has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 90.51% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- Free cash flow for PAA has a compound average growth rate of 48.91%, which is higher than 88.23% of stocks in our dividend set.
PAA Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of PAA, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 251.6%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Plains All American Pipeline Lp are:
- PAA's market cap is about 8 billion US dollars -- this puts the stock in the large-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than 97.09% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- In terms of opportunity, PAA's provides a return of 251.6% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 81.03% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Plains All American Pipeline Lp has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 7.12% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
PAA Dividend Chart
PAA Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
PAA Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on PAA dividends?Want to do more research on Plains All American Pipeline Lp's dividends? Try the links below:
Plains All American Pipeline Lp Common Stock (PAA) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Plains All American Pipeline Lp (PAA) - Dividend Investor
Plains All American Pipeline Lp (PAA) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha